Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
Man, I REALLY wanna like cli pick's games, but god the art turns me off so much. Something about it just doesn't hit it for me. I can tell they're good games and have great ntr but I can never bring myself to actually finish any of them

Reactions: drone4of2

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Here, they plan to release it on the dlsite at the end of the month.

I dont know why they dislike dlsite >.<
Honestly my only guess is that the first site is less taxed or something, or paid them directly for the rights to sell it first, that too is common.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
You can download the new Kegani Lab game here. I uploaded it to mega and gofile so that you wouldn't have to wait 2 hours like me to download it from a page that limits your download speed if you are not premium (Due to its weight, the file looks like the demo, but I assure you it is the full version.)
PS: you can set english in option menu

EDIT: gofile link added ( my account is not premium, so the link will expire after a while )

Last edited:

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Really? They did put THAT it in a show targeted for little girls audience?
I actually found a creator who made good versions of Sailor moon and Sailor mars on koikatsu but he made only two of them so i used the models he made with the first two created the rest of the Sailor scouts

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
You can download the new Kegani Lab game here. I uploaded it to mega so that you wouldn't have to wait 2 hours like me to download it from a page that limits your download speed if you are not premium (Due to its weight, the file looks like the demo, but I assure you it is the full version.)

Can you put it on gofile or other hosting sites? Mega doesn't work for me.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
You can download the new Kegani Lab game here. I uploaded it to mega and gofile so that you wouldn't have to wait 2 hours like me to download it from a page that limits your download speed if you are not premium (Due to its weight, the file looks like the demo, but I assure you it is the full version.)
PS: you can set english in option menu

EDIT: gofile link added ( my account is not premium, so the link will expire after a while )

Huh thanks, i would have passed it over if you didn't mention that its also in english, honestly stuff like that should be announced better, as in so more people buy it.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Not sure if i play it wrong or it's grindy as hell
Takes forever to get gold to increase stats to run better dungeons for more gold.
Also, getting clothes seems like a tiny chance, even when edited that drop rate girl to 999

Parti

Nov 12, 2017
does anyone recall what the demo was called or the author ci-en that was here previously about an adventurer borrowing a boat but leaving the female to work at a shop where the shopkeep would harass the person and there was some gods view device to see interaction?

nekto0284

Apr 25, 2019
does anyone recall what the demo was called or the author ci-en that was here previously about an adventurer borrowing a boat but leaving the female to work at a shop where the shopkeep would harass the person and there was some gods view device to see interaction?

Reactions: Diablos
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes