Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jun 21, 2017
Since none of the younglings in this thread seemed to have no clue about what you were asking I will post what I know about De'sare. He's ancient so most of his work is lost, but you can still read some on the greyarchive's web archive, or just download this . Some guy recently uploaded some of his works on AO3, but I think he might have edited some stuff. Apart from that all I could find was chapter he co-wrote on literotica, seems like he deleted his account there.
Holy crap, this is amazing. Profuse thank-you's my friend.

Kilometer Immorales

Jul 12, 2020

I had totally forgotten about this dev. The game still looks like its nowhere near completion tho.

Cociodude

Oct 23, 2017
Any heroes willing to share this

It on but its a massive 9 gb game.

Translation its a bit of a mess but you can translate the text with Mtool

Zagatito

Aug 12, 2016
Since none of the younglings in this thread seemed to have no clue about what you were asking I will post what I know about De'sare. He's ancient so most of his work is lost, but you can still read some on the greyarchive's web archive, or just download this . Some guy recently uploaded some of his works on AO3, but I think he might have edited some stuff. Apart from that all I could find was chapter he co-wrote on literotica, seems like he deleted his account there.
Hi, I have one of his longest series. Here you go.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Hello, I have a request for everyone who has experience with Netrorare games. I played this game below for the first time. I didn't know that I would enjoy Netrorare games so much. Can you please give me more tips, best Renpy games I can still partially translate rpgm games I still have problems what are the best Netrorare games here on the list and in general

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-promis...enes-s2-7-8-hangover-cat-purrroduction.98719/

Reactions: Formerly ''

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Hello, I have a request for everyone who has experience with Netrorare games. I played this game below for the first time. I didn't know that I would enjoy Netrorare games so much. Can you please give me more tips, best Renpy games I can still partially translate rpgm games I still have problems what are the best Netrorare games here on the list and in general

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-promis...enes-s2-7-8-hangover-cat-purrroduction.98719/
https://f95zone.to/threads/hidden-sex-oblivious-behind-the-curtain-ntr-game-list.163925/

i saved that list on a whim. Happy to share

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
Hey thanks for replying, I was on the first page and half of the Rpgm games are subscribed. I would like to play Renpy games. After the first page there are about 600 pages written. I just want a few tips which netrorare games are good that I can play. I need tips from people who like to know about netrorare games
Best regards

Last edited:

CRYAT

May 3, 2018
Anyone have the LOST RARITIES aot game? it seems like the thread is gone...and was there even a translation?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes