• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Testament34

Formerly 'akaliryze'
Aug 18, 2017

i love this developer has realy good games and released this one

Segs Machina

Dec 31, 2020
Anyone have the LOST RARITIES aot game? it seems like the thread is gone...and was there even a translation?
there's a discord server for people who are waiting for this game to finish, they have all the CGs, Recorded Scenes, and the demo game in english:

Reactions: CRYAT

cephiastoh

Feb 22, 2024
can someone help me to remember a game where you make a contract with a demon but there is a guy who stole the demon from you, you have to pass the game to get the scenes i think, let me know if it does ring any bells

redditfaround

Apr 10, 2024
Never thought I'd live to see the day there was a whole directory post for NTR. And I find it 7 years after the fact too... Man. Are there any "notable" replies in all the 655 pages to take a look at? Like a second directory of stuf for something?

Jun 15, 2018
Never thought I'd live to see the day there was a whole directory post for NTR. And I find it 7 years after the fact too... Man. Are there any "notable" replies in all the 655 pages to take a look at? Like a second directory of stuf for something?
All the notable stuff is on page 1 but depends on what you mean by notable :)

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
it didnt say specifically, but this game contains NTR
Fatal Countdown – immoral List of Desires

thought it was banana king for a second

got it from otomi and playing through it rn.

i haven't triggered it from manual playthrough but it has full CG unlock from the get-go, and I browsed it for a bit. NTR can be confirmed from images and dialog, both fmc gets mmf'd

Last edited:

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
I came here to talk about a gem I found. This time I will not complain about the lack of good ntr games nowadays, but I was searching any good game through pages and...

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-story-...ed-wife-and-swapping-sex-v1-04-suzuya.191639/

I decided to give a try, and I have to say, this game is really good. It is well written, the pace is excellent, you really cheer for chars and I found myself actually reading the lines! Imagine my shock.

You will have to pass through the typical RPGM combat, but it's like 20% of the game, at certain point the combat is gone.
I hope you guys enjoy as much as I did.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
it didnt say specifically, but this game contains NTR
Fatal Countdown – immoral List of Desires

thought it was banana king for a second

got it from otomi and playing through it rn.

i haven't triggered it from manual playthrough but it has full CG unlock from the get-go, and I browsed it for a bit. NTR can be confirmed from images and dialog, both fmc gets mmf'd
Did you reach those scenes yet? how is it?

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
I came here to talk about a gem I found. This time I will not complain about the lack of good ntr games nowadays, but I was searching any good game through pages and...
this game and the comments/reviews in it are so strange. somehow people are praising it everywhere but there's like 5 or 6 people asking continually in the thread if it's netorase turned into hard netorare but nobody answers. not one of the people praising how good the game is can bother to answer if it's purely swinging or it turns into actually stolen. one person even asks twice if it's just netorase switching to hard ntr and nobody answers. i'm pretty skeptical about how good this game is if the people who play it can't even answer a simple question like this.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stev1

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Did you reach those scenes yet? how is it?
i got one from being defeated in a scouting mission
although the game outright tells you your combat power, and recommended power
so it'll have to be deliberate to enter a mission with less combat power
i had to remove my equipment to reduce my power just to test it
maybe a bit of RNG too, coz enemy power varies a bit

the others i dont know how to get yet. i already closed it
maybe ill try another day

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes