Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Leoo

Nov 9, 2018

My fucking god this game is god awful, UX and gameplay wise.

The gameplay is just spam part-time until you can go and meet her.
The minigame is the most godawful in the history of ero-game, you might as well use auto only.
The grind is also daunting as hell, even the game said it won't be any ero-event in the first 5-6 hours. Fuck me and fuck you, who think 5-6 hours of that godawful gameplay is a good design enough for sale.

And the worst part is that you can't skip the text because there's no way to do that.

Don't play this game unless you want to spend half a day burning your soul through the god awful gameplay loop

Jun 15, 2018

My fucking god this game is god awful, UX and gameplay wise.

The gameplay is just spam part-time until you can go and meet her.
The minigame is the most godawful in the history of ero-game, you might as well use auto only.
The grind is also daunting as hell, even the game said it won't be any ero-event in the first 5-6 hours. Fuck me and fuck you, who think 5-6 hours of that godawful gameplay is a good design enough for sale.

And the worst part is that you can't skip the text because there's no way to do that.

Don't play this game unless you want to spend half a day burning your soul through the god awful gameplay loop

its unplayably bad
I should have been clearer :KEK:

Segs Machina

Dec 31, 2020
Anyone have the LOST RARITIES aot game? it seems like the thread is gone...and was there even a translation?
there's a discord server for people who are waiting for this game to finish, they have all the CGs, Recorded Scenes, and the demo game in english:

Reactions: CRYAT

cephiastoh

Feb 22, 2024
can someone help me to remember a game where you make a contract with a demon but there is a guy who stole the demon from you, you have to pass the game to get the scenes i think, let me know if it does ring any bells

redditfaround

Apr 10, 2024
Never thought I'd live to see the day there was a whole directory post for NTR. And I find it 7 years after the fact too... Man. Are there any "notable" replies in all the 655 pages to take a look at? Like a second directory of stuf for something?

Jun 15, 2018
Never thought I'd live to see the day there was a whole directory post for NTR. And I find it 7 years after the fact too... Man. Are there any "notable" replies in all the 655 pages to take a look at? Like a second directory of stuf for something?
All the notable stuff is on page 1 but depends on what you mean by notable :)

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
it didnt say specifically, but this game contains NTR
Fatal Countdown – immoral List of Desires

thought it was banana king for a second

got it from otomi and playing through it rn.

i haven't triggered it from manual playthrough but it has full CG unlock from the get-go, and I browsed it for a bit. NTR can be confirmed from images and dialog, both fmc gets mmf'd

Last edited:

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
I came here to talk about a gem I found. This time I will not complain about the lack of good ntr games nowadays, but I was searching any good game through pages and...

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-story-...ed-wife-and-swapping-sex-v1-04-suzuya.191639/

I decided to give a try, and I have to say, this game is really good. It is well written, the pace is excellent, you really cheer for chars and I found myself actually reading the lines! Imagine my shock.

You will have to pass through the typical RPGM combat, but it's like 20% of the game, at certain point the combat is gone.
I hope you guys enjoy as much as I did.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
it didnt say specifically, but this game contains NTR
Fatal Countdown – immoral List of Desires

thought it was banana king for a second

got it from otomi and playing through it rn.

i haven't triggered it from manual playthrough but it has full CG unlock from the get-go, and I browsed it for a bit. NTR can be confirmed from images and dialog, both fmc gets mmf'd
Did you reach those scenes yet? how is it?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes