Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Also, I recommend you guys RPGM - Shadows of Desire [v0.3c Tier 3] [Shamantr] | F95zone it has its comical things but the renders are 10/10, the girl is 10/10 and the corruption is good enough, the best 3D NTR game I've ever played (it is not even close to completion tho, so be careful trying it out). The game also has some good animations.
I see swinging there, so does it have a forced swinging route or can you get a pure ntr one instead?
Also last time I tried the game, the English translation was frankly awful. Did the dev got an editor or is it still bad?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I recently played a game and I absolutely loved it... It's unavoidable NTR and the mechanics are awesome in my opinion... Here it is if you want to try it:
E-Thots
The characters personality... The way you can see what your girlfriend is doing or who she is talking to... Really, if you haven't played it, give it a chance... I didn't wanted to try is because I couldn't skip text, but you just have to press "ctrl" to skip if you have no patience like me :BootyTime:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks interesting but are you sure it's ntr and not just a prostitution type game? Is the girlfriend secretly cheating or is it organized by the mc to get money?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Looks interesting but are you sure it's ntr and not just a prostitution type game? Is the girlfriend secretly cheating or is it organized by the mc to get money?
Nah, it's the girlfriend secretly cheating... But it's like... She doesn't feel like it's cheating... Idk how to explain it, but it is really she cheating behind his back. There is no prostitution or such thing, and also I think that kind of thing isn't planned for the game

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Nah, it's the girlfriend secretly cheating... But it's like... She doesn't feel like it's cheating... Idk how to explain it, but it is really she cheating behind his back. There is no prostitution or such thing, and also I think that kind of thing isn't planned for the game
I see, thanks, I'll try it then.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Komarun

Jul 9, 2018
OK I'm playing the game, and I'm at the moment when a cardinal sin in ntr is probably gonna be made so I stopped here :
If so, what a crazy letdown, the game looked good until then but this would kill the ntr feel for me.
It is a bit of a contrived trope. Hey instead of trying new things with your own girl and testing until you get better, why don't you bang my girl instead? For practice, of course. Purely educational.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
OK I'm playing the game, and I'm at the moment when a cardinal sin in ntr is probably gonna be made so I stopped here :
If so, what a crazy letdown, the game looked good until then but this would kill the ntr feel for me.
Yeah, he does. I thought the same but ignoring that is worth it.

I see swinging there, so does it have a forced swinging route or can you get a pure ntr one instead?
Also last time I tried the game, the English translation was frankly awful. Did the dev got an editor or is it still bad?
Hmmm, there might be a swinging route? I only played the pure NTR one. The english was good enough.

Reactions: Voilsh

Pipuko2

Aug 28, 2022
Yo hear me out. Maybe there's any game developer that reads this so, like in SAO, a parody of konosuba where kazuma gets cucked?

I think it would be like a 10/10 game. rpg like with progressing corruption or some stuff. Saw that there is a VN game (no hentai) but yeah, would be gold

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Tifa's Dark Heaven, made by an amazing and handsome developer called Sieglinnde :BootyTime: it's coming out public on may 4th but it will come out for patreons tomorrow because I still have to eat
What kind of ntr? A? B? C?
Male mc? Mystery? Corruption?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
B... bc :BootyTime: I don't know what you mean with A, B or C
Male mc but ocassionally female pov, and corruption and mistery yes
OK thanks. I guess not mystery since you have female pov.
It's in the first post, A is seduction, B is coercion (can be rape, blackmail, hypnosis or anything like that) until the girl is corrupted, C is pure coercion and the girl never become corrupted (basically a drama sad story).

Last edited:

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
OK thanks. I guess not mystery since you have female pov.
It's in the first post, A is seduction, B is coercion (can be rape, blackmail, hypnosis or anything like that) until the girl is corruption, C is pure coercion and the girl never become corrupted (basically a drama sad story).
I mean, you can choose to see girl perspective if you want to keep the mistery so it is pretty much mistery
Then I would say it's type A, seduction

Reactions: phantomz and Voilsh

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Tifa's Dark Heaven, made by an amazing and handsome developer called Sieglinnde :BootyTime: it's coming out public on may 4th but it will come out for patreons tomorrow because I still have to eat
Honestly. You haven't finished some of your other Projects, both Living Together and Let the Nightshine in. Taking on another seems like taking more than your two arms can do. A bit excessive, i would say. Hope you don't overdo it.

Sieglinnde

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Honestly. You haven't finished some of your other Projects, both Living Together and Let the Nightshine in. Taking on another seems like taking more than your two arms can do. A bit excessive, i would say. Hope you don't overdo it.
I hope I don't overdo it too :HideThePain: but I think that people should already know that i'm very constant with my games... Since 2021 i've been releasing monthly updates non-stop because I really like what I do and I consider it a job... And also I wouldn't start another project if I didn't know how to manage my times and keep developing content the same way i've been always doing it

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
The new RinaTest game feels like a complete game, lol. Compared to anything that came out recently I give it a 10/10. Nothing else to add. Shows that pixel art is enough to create a great NTR game.

Also, I recommend you guys RPGM - Shadows of Desire [v0.3c Tier 3] [Shamantr] | F95zone it has its comical things but the renders are 10/10, the girl is 10/10 and the corruption is good enough, the best 3D NTR game I've ever played (it is not even close to completion tho, so be careful trying it out). The game also has some good animations.
Hmm, I see the game let's u even control the "Bully", not quite my cup of tea.
Doesn't being developed in RPGM hurt the game though ?

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Yo hear me out. Maybe there's any game developer that reads this so, like in SAO, a parody of konosuba where kazuma gets cucked?

I think it would be like a 10/10 game. rpg like with progressing corruption or some stuff. Saw that there is a VN game (no hentai) but yeah, would be gold
The cursed Ring one.

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018

I don't know if that will be as successful, I mean yea the LIs are also hot but Kazuma isn't in love with them as Kirito is in Asuna.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes