Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
That's a straight up lie... Both have a lot of content :unsure: and also, I already have a game with a completed tag
Bro I played some of your games and I think they have enough content. The fact that you do updates monthly is also admirable. Don't git wrapped up in negative comments. Believe in yourself and your supporters.

AlexKunKun

Sep 3, 2023
For those who like NTR games, what would be a good corruption progression for the female character?

I see in many games on this forum people complaining that corruption is very fast, but I've also seen people complaining that the game takes a long time to have a sex scene with the FMC. So I have this doubt, among NTR lovers, what are the steps for a good progression of corruption?

bigboat

Dec 24, 2018
For those who like NTR games, what would be a good corruption progression for the female character?

I see in many games on this forum people complaining that corruption is very fast, but I've also seen people complaining that the game takes a long time to have a sex scene with the FMC. So I have this doubt, among NTR lovers, what are the steps for a good progression of corruption?
I stand by Turning the Page by Azienda. The wife's POV of her gradual corruption by her student is peak.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Komarun

Jul 9, 2018
For games with only a single heroine it should take things slow and build up a backstory and foster empathy in the player but I'd like my corruption like my Fire Emblem.
There should be perhaps a pre-corrupted character, the Jagen of corruption, if you will, who serves as a source of scenes early game when scenes are scarce. I like it when a character has history with a villain character and easily falls again when the villain is introduced.
There should be a relatively easy character that gets corrupted early on who will perhaps facilitate the corruption of the late-game character. A good candidate would be a friend or sister type character that easily succumbs to pressure. Ideally by the time the main heroine is getting corrupted these characters are already town bikes.
The of course the end-game main heroine that sees all these events going on together with the player and falls to temptation eventually through the influence of the environment. The timing is difficult to handle. I think blackmail is ok but it is rather fast. Many of the typical NTR tropes are fast in order to generate scenes. The slowest would be some kind of Josei-esque mature development where the couple gradually falls apart due to ideological differences. Not exactly conducive to NTR scene variety but it is very 'real'.

melantha

Jan 21, 2019

1) make it clear that there is a threat to FMC's purity. this helps alleviate lack of sexual content in early game, by keeping players on their toes without being super explicit, do teasing. blueball the player. this being said, unncesessary surprise ntr sex should be avoided e.g. defeat scenes, brothel jobs, etc (unless the surprise is intentionally in-plot)

2) FMC's character development. typical childhood friend, promised SO, dont usually work anymore. when i write this what comes to mind are RPGM one-scenes with sepia filter and pixel characters and dialog. that aint working for me nowadays coz that's the IN-GAME PROTAGONIST + FMC connection. despite what people say, NTR is weak if non self-insert. introduce the FMC properly, have the PLAYER + FMC spend some time together, either first few chapters, or more dialogs and interactions. have the player interact with her in some way before any threat of NTR. to me, thats the best build-up.

3) FMC's determination. willingness and ability to fight back the perpetrators. gradual decline of her guard, as she falls into pleasure. but take note this "pleasure" can be 2 ways. the most common is just sex all the time where FMC hates it at first and likes it later on. but imo its better to try to even delay their first penetration and tease her until she allows it willingly. so it can be 2 ways, make her body fall with sex, or make her mind fall by teasing then NTR ensues

just my few cents

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019

I see in many games on this forum people complaining that the corruption is very fast, but I've also seen people complaining that the game takes a long time to have a sex scene with the FMC. So I have this doubt, among NTR lovers, what are the steps for a good progression of corruption?
I don't really understand your question, as I rarely get into the mind of the 'heroine'.
I could only tell you what I think from the POV of the male MC (because most FMC NTR sucks).
First of all, show their relationship. Not just say it, show it.
They're good friends? Play together, chat about their personal problems, show them believing in each other in dangerous situations.
They're lovers? Why did he love her? Why did she love him? How do they confess? Show their dates, let it be known how they wanted their future together.
They're married? Have them be intimate with each other, either physically or mentally, and show how they feel about their decision to be together. Do they have children? How was their relationship with their children? Also, show their wedding rings.
Next, set up the plot.
Why has the MC not confessed yet? Feeling inadequate? Fear of rejection and relationship change? Has she already shown interest in someone else?
Why would the girlfriend look for another? 'Training' for the real thing? Being blackmailed? NO! Suspicious of MC? Getting back at MC for not being clear enough with others?
Why would the wife cheat? Lack of skills in bed? Loneliness? Nostalgia for a freer past? Simple seduction? HOT! Wanting kids but can't have them? That would usually turn into Netorase, so no.

As for the rest, melantha already said what I wanted to say. Though I would add that she should hide the progression from the MC. For the later parts, when she is already falling, she should continue to hide it, though not out of guilt, but because it excites her now. Yes, I love Mystery NTR, how can you tell?.

Well, that's all I can think of right now.

BBC King

May 8, 2021

The best progressions are always physical and then mental.

"A proper cute busty but modestly dressed girlfriend who enjoys date night and going to the movies with you eventually turns into a scantily clad girl who wears visible thongs, no bra, with tops that show off her ample cleavage.

Nowadays when you ask her to go to the movies like before she says "no thanks I am going out with my friends, dont wait up"...she has gone from dutiful waifu to corrupted slut." :devilish:

hotboy17

May 27, 2019
Big fan of The Singer, Innocence or Money, Long Story Short.

I think Jealousy is a bit weak on the NTR for my tastes. My Friend's Family is a little weak on story so I have stopped following its development. I still see some potential for My Summer but it's on thin ice. There's "slow burn" and then there's "no burn." It's getting dangerously close to the line on that one.

I'm not sure if I would consider Innocence or Money an NTR game, though. For me, it's more of a female protag corruption game, as we never see the cheating through the eyes of the boyfriend. I'm sure this is an oft-repeated debate, though, so just feel free to ignore my opinion if you disagree.
Aye , I agree , but The games are fun to play.

Sinflorea

Dec 18, 2017

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
no, you should stop asking and just try it out, I'm telling you it is good... the dude NEVER tells the girlfriend the dude cheated on her or anything... you're talking from your ass
Alright.
That was a question, not an affirmation, as I was confirming if it would go that way.

SoulShocker

Jun 4, 2018
Alright.
That was a question, not an affirmation, as I was confirming if it would go that way.
The dude took a pic, but didn't tell anyone. Essentially, you can ignore that short 2 sentence scene if you don't like it.
He did take a pic of the FMC to blackmail her tho.

Reactions: Voilsh

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Feels like these games never really get traction, and end up being abandoned down the line. Too high effort and too niche of an audience for it to ever gain followers on Patreon anymore.
I hope that doesn’t happen to this one it actually has sprite sex animation,moaning, and other H scene besides the heroine

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017

This game got updated with more content. Any chances I can get a download link for it?
The game had an interesting setup and great art/animations imo but it ended after literally 1 sex scene. If they added more thats good but im not sure if that makes the game worth playing.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes