dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
1714179231476.jpeg

Overview:
A couple, Tatsuya Iwase and Kaori Iwase lived in a certain apartment.
One day, the Kayabe couple moved into the next room.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-26
Release Date: 2024-05-07
Developer: ANIM.teamMM
Translator: DazedAnon - - -
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English ( )
Store:
VNDB:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Required: Patch the game with the latest fixes/changes by running GameUpdate in the game folder or by manually patching it via .

Screenshot 2024-04-26 224151.png Screenshot 2024-04-26 224133.png Screenshot 2024-04-26 223959.png Screenshot 2024-04-26 223942.png Screenshot 2024-04-26 223718.png Screenshot 2024-04-26 223640.png
Screenshot 2024-04-26 223526.png Screenshot 2024-04-26 223454.png Screenshot 2024-04-26 223411.png Screenshot 2024-04-26 223336.png Screenshot 2024-04-26 223217.png Screenshot 2024-04-26 223613.png

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Swinging Focus ✓
Flow System for Routes ✓
Unavoidable NTR ✓
Different POV's ✓
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheMoansOfTheWifeBeyondTheWall3-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Fair warning, the game is Netorase, not Netorare. The only way to proceed forwards is for the MC (the player) to literally choose to let the antagonist to bone his wife, not once, but twice. If you don't select to, again, literally tell the antagonist that it's ok to bone the MC's wife, the game will go to a happy end.

I don't know if it becomes Netorare later on, because it's filled with scenes of the MC boning the antagonist's wife (they swap partners basically - and the MC is actually quite enamored by the antag's wife too), so I stopped playing.

What I thought was going to happen was that when MC's wife goes to tell them to stop moaning, his wife would persuade her somehow, or maybe she saw the antag's large genitalia and kept thinking about it, and so on. Instead, what happens is that they start swapping partners, to which they mutually agree. Everyone agrees. You, again, literally have to select it, twice. xD

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Moans of the Wife Beyond the Wall 3 [Final] [ANIM.teamMM]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

Last edited:

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
Thanks for the translation.
Side note: I will tell you all right now, that threesome scene in the previews is unfortunately the only threesome scene there is in the VN and that is also as far as it goes.
Is this the player getting cucked or an npc
Player. Always assume it's the player unless stated otherwise.
Fair warning, the game is Netorase, not Netorare. The only way to proceed forwards is for the MC (the player) to literally choose to let the antagonist to bone his wife, not once, but twice. If you don't select to, again, literally tell the antagonist that it's ok to bone the MC's wife, the game will go to a happy end.

I don't know if it becomes Netorare later on, because it's filled with scenes of the MC boning the antagonist's wife (they swap partners basically - and the MC is actually quite enamored by the antag's wife too), so I stopped playing.

What I thought was going to happen was that when MC's wife goes to tell them to stop moaning, his wife would persuade her somehow, or maybe she saw the antag's large genitalia and kept thinking about it, and so on. Instead, what happens is that they start swapping partners, to which they mutually agree. Everyone agrees. You, again, literally have to select it, twice. xD
It most definitely turns into NTR. It only starts as NTRS. However, you can "save" it in the true route.
Does MC swap his wife with other men or is it just the neighbor?
The MC and wife swap with the neighbor couple only.

Last edited:

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Also can you make it so it stays netorase/swapping or is it forced to go down the netorare route? I'm on the first swapping scene but im getting vibes this is going to be netorare.

Jul 28, 2022
Let me guess, husband swaps with neighbour > wife never had another man before (bigger D as seen from pics) > can't forget the better sex, can't go back to smaller d > full blown NTR. I suppose the MC only had the neighbour's wife during the swapping session and that's it, he is now cucked.

Reactions: xghazu
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes