Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Oh wow, those download links r not fast watsoever. Guess I'll get to play the game in a week or two. Thanks anyway.
Choose mexashare. I think its better than any option unless you have Rapidgator premium account.

You also can bypass mexashare IP limit by just using VPN. If you using IDM / similar program, you can just use VPN on the browser but no need VPN to download it.

Reactions: Kilometer Immorales

moirai145

Oct 27, 2022
Does anyone have full save for AKU NO ONNA KANBU FULL MOON NIGHT ( 悪の女幹部「この私にオシオキだと!? ふざけるなっ!) ?

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Kemono is probably dead. Reasons are unclear but most rumors seem to point at the fact that they ran out of storage after mass importing all Gumroad and Discord stuff, so the mods disabled all importers. To note is they aren't even moderating the forum anymore too, which isn't a good sign. The other rumor is they gave up and just going to let the site rot.

EDIT:It's even worse they aren't even deleting illegal material on their forum, so kemono is 100% dying or fully dead.
Makes sense considering some of artists who got Monthly updates gets no updates anymore. So before there used to be moderators that allowed what can be uploaded at times?

Last edited:

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Can anyone upload this to a more friendly file sharing?
Mexashare only gave me 10kb/ps.
Makes sense considering some of artists who got Monthly updates gets no updates anymore. So before there used to be moderators that allowed what can be uploaded at times?
I mean, according to the , they are in the process of migrating to a whole new server.
There are a whole lot of debate about that in this .

EDIT: They have recently resumed moderating the forum. (Phew!)

Last edited:

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
I was wondering after seeing today's Dazed release (where I posted this too) why people comission Dazed these Anim games instead of Kabe 1-2, NTR Homestay 2 as the first one got translated and they both are fine games or ... - it's one of their best games IMO and the one with highest rating on VNDB. I've just noticed that Tsuma no Biniku got requested on Dazed's Discord and it's a shame it has got such abysmal amount of votes over more than a week (barely a dozen). Please vote for it on his Discord if you can. I'm happy to do UI pics. Look for the requests section, the name on Discord is translated and starts with 'Father's thick fingers...' And in case you need one here is invite valid for a week

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Can anyone upload this to a more friendly file sharing?
Mexashare only gave me 10kb/ps.

I packed 4 parts from AS into one archive, I'm not sure I won't mess it up if I unpack them ATM due to my freshly installed OS and Jap encoding/symbols in the names. Have to use WinRAR/Jap language installed/Applocale, you guys figure it out and - I'll probably delete it in a few days as I'm running out of Mega space.

Oct 5, 2018
any1 have fate dark secret 1.8?

This thing?

LRTTIEM 1.3 fate 1.3

Pass:XXQZZ

Also, on the topic of Fate NTR, there's also the Nero game.

(old nero)

3- (nero remake 0.4 he is stopped this for other games )

all passwords : xi521.fanbox.cc

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Does anyone have the password for the first mission hotel for this game 王子様な幼馴染が雌豚になるまで

CiberH

Formerly 'CiberHodei'
Mar 4, 2018
Havent seen any post about this game on this thread. The art is great and its gonna be fully voiced when its done. Really looking foward for the game to release.

Free demo is up if anyone wants to try it out. Gameplay is really simple but the art really makes up for it. Specially like how there is like actual penis size differences between the cuck and everyone else

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes