Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Anyone completed NTR Maid? I lose the game at the 17th day left. The girl just sneaks out at the night to one of men and the next day there is 0 days left and I lose the game. I think the girl betrays me. I've played virgin run, always rescuing her. Not sure if it is intended or a bug.

BTW. archedio do you translate games? Maybe this game, hardcoded text?

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Looking for a full save for this. Doesn't seem to have a gallery room/recollection?
Read her diary for the gallery.
Also, the mirror in MC's room is used to fully open the gallery.

Anyone completed NTR Maid? I lose the game at the 17th day left. The girl just sneaks out at the night to one of men and the next day there is 0 days left and I lose the game. I think the girl betrays me. I've played virgin run, always rescuing her. Not sure if it is intended or a bug.

Might wanna ask dazedanon first. Besides, I'm in the middle of translating .

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
[240429][毛ガニ研究室] 僕はリーダーじゃない!! [RJ01175511]

How to unlock next dungeons levels?
I maxed out all Unlock Dungeon with Bruno
Most dungeons are lvl 2 for me, while 3-4 are still lvl 1, no matter how many times I beat them.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Most dungeons are lvl 2 for me, while 3-4 are still lvl 1, no matter how many times I beat them.
As far as I noticed you have to get some love points with her to unlock the first few events wih her. Then you have to do the last highest possible level to unlock a few new dungeon floors.

gdr5800

Mar 26, 2022
beat lvl 2 dungeons in a sequential order
beating first lvl 2 dungeon unlocks third and fourth lvl 2 dungeons

Jul 12, 2020

I completed the game last night. Hmmmm her sneaking out of her room is supposed to happen, but game just suddenly ending isn't. Did you perhaps edit any data using cheat engine or MTool. That might have caused the game to bug out.
Honestly tho, very disappointing game. Had a great premise and setting for NTR but ended up being shamefully low effort. The game uses the same CG for all douches, practically the same scenes. Like bruh.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/i-am-not-a-leader-v1-30-kegani-laboratory.202853/

This game is really bellow Kegani Laboratory previous games, disappointing...
I'd say it's just too grindy, but in itself it's pretty good. The last one was definitely their worst since NTR House imo.
The mystery is well done, cause unless you invest points in that eye skill, you don't know if she actually gets banged or not. Although it's quite stupid that the first run is best invested in just grinding the lockpick, attack and trap avoidance, ignoring the rest till the 2nd, cause then you're just swimming in cash and reputation.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019

1714404946537.png

Damn, still nothing, i was holding out until the very last minute all day yesterday even though i already kinda knew that there would be nothing from the guy, bummer.

I read that a family member of his died last month so i don't really blame him to be honest, i just would've appreciated a post saying that he's gonna delay the game or something, or at least a reassurance that he's still working on it to begin with, he's been silent for more than a month now.
He made a post on New Year's Eve where he talked about his plans for this year and he said that the game would be released in April, which is obviously unlikely to happen since it's already like 2am in Japan so there's only like 22 hours left of April for him, but there was no mention of a potential delay whatsoever.

1714407482573.png

Oct 9, 2021

View attachment 3586168

Damn, still nothing, i was holding out until the very last minute all day yesterday even though i already kinda knew that there would be nothing from the guy, bummer.

I read that a family member of his died last month so i don't really blame him to be honest, i just would've appreciated a post saying that he's gonna delay the game or something, or at least a reassurance that he's still working on it to begin with, he's been silent for more than a month now.
He made a post on New Year's Eve where he talked about his plans for this year and he said that the game would be released in April, which is obviously unlikely to happen since it's already like 2am in Japan so there's only like 22 hours left of April for him, but there was no mention of a potential delay whatsoever.

View attachment 3586307
Well depressing situation will 180 a person towards inactivity/disconnection. Otherwise, it is the legality works that takes up huge of his time.

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022

View attachment 3586168

View attachment 3586307
I feel ya bud but I hope there's gonna be a news this Saturday but if there isn't then that's we start worrying

Gotiquinho

Jul 25, 2019
Greetings!
I've been a fan of NTR doujin and games for a few years and I wanted to make a game(s) (probably VNs) with several ideas I've had stuck on my mind for a while.

I just want to know, how you feel about 3D art in a NTR game? I have plans on using HoneySelect2 to make the characters and scenes, but I've also thought about using Koikatsu.

I have a feeling that 3D art style might not be as well received as 2D art, and I could have trouble finding supporters.

Besides your acceptance on 3D art, do you prefer the more realistic style HoneySelect2 has or Koikatsu animated style? I'd really appreciate your insights on this topic.

Cheers!

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Greetings!
I've been a fan of NTR doujin and games for a few years and I wanted to make a game(s) (probably VNs) with several ideas I've had stuck on my mind for a while.

I just want to know, how you feel about 3D art in a NTR game? I have plans on using HoneySelect2 to make the characters and scenes, but I've also thought about using Koikatsu.

I have a feeling that 3D art style might not be as well received as 2D art, and I could have trouble finding supporters.

Besides your acceptance on 3D art, do you prefer the more realistic style HoneySelect2 has or Koikatsu animated style? I'd really appreciate your insights on this topic.

Cheers!
The best way would be to show some demos and see your own unique twist on it than ppl can give clear feedback though 2d art will always reign supreme. But I enjoy koikatsu animation here and there

Reactions: Gotiquinho

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Greetings!

Cheers!
Id you are set on 3D animation then 100% Koikatsu is the way to go.

HoneySelect models are outdated and look bland, Koikatsu look more fluid and make for great sex scenes.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes