Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

rvn88

Mar 13, 2021
So I played the Rinatest game, I used Mtool to translate it but the bing translation was so awful that I couldn't help myself and suscribed to the Patreon to get ChatGPT translation... And it was a wise choice, the translation is amazing and you can understand absolutely everything...
Now, regarding the game... I liked it at the beginning, when the game show us how we have a girlfriend (and knowing that this is an NTR game, I got really excited with this) and when the "antagonist" appears, and those "free roam" events are intriguing too... I was imagining that maybe the "antagonist" will seduce the girlfriend or something and I was happy for that,
but then I got very disappointed... Since the game forces you to be unfaithful as well... And that was very disappointing, in my personal experience
It's true that it's my fault, because it was only me who was expecting something else. I was expecting some NTR thing to happen just with the girlfriend or something like that, and I even turned a “deaf ear” the first time the MC has sex with another girl in the game, I didn't give it a thought because I wanted to see how it all unfolded, but... Then the game forces you to have sex with the other girl again, and again... And ithat's where I quitted the game. All that “emotion” I felt for the NTR was lost, because I didn't feel it was NTR anymore if the boyfriend was also being unfaithful to the girlfriend, you know? Maybe I considered it as some kind of weird “swinging”, or something
I'm not saying it's a bad game or anything, there may be people who like it and it's absolutely fine, I'm just mentioning that because of the expectations I had, I was pretty disappointed
does it has different routes or just a linear story ? i'm curious if there are some scene I missed.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So I played the Rinatest game, I used Mtool to translate it but the bing translation was so awful that I couldn't help myself and suscribed to the Patreon to get ChatGPT translation... And it was a wise choice, the translation is amazing and you can understand absolutely everything...
Now, regarding the game... I liked it at the beginning, when the game show us how we have a girlfriend (and knowing that this is an NTR game, I got really excited with this) and when the "antagonist" appears, and those "free roam" events are intriguing too... I was imagining that maybe the "antagonist" will seduce the girlfriend or something and I was happy for that,
but then I got very disappointed... Since the game forces you to be unfaithful as well... And that was very disappointing, in my personal experience
It's true that it's my fault, because it was only me who was expecting something else. I was expecting some NTR thing to happen just with the girlfriend or something like that, and I even turned a “deaf ear” the first time the MC has sex with another girl in the game, I didn't give it a thought because I wanted to see how it all unfolded, but... Then the game forces you to have sex with the other girl again, and again... And ithat's where I quitted the game. All that “emotion” I felt for the NTR was lost, because I didn't feel it was NTR anymore if the boyfriend was also being unfaithful to the girlfriend, you know? Maybe I considered it as some kind of weird “swinging”, or something
I'm not saying it's a bad game or anything, there may be people who like it and it's absolutely fine, I'm just mentioning that because of the expectations I had, I was pretty disappointed
Can you share the translation file? To see if we free users can use it (there is an option to load trans files in Mtool)

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018

Can someone uploade version 0.22 please

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
does it has different routes or just a linear story ? i'm curious if there are some scene I missed.
In the final release of the game it will have differents routes from day 22 or 23 i think, 3 different routes and 5 or 6 endings.

Shirokame

Jul 12, 2021
Can anyone recommend how we can find ntr games from China? I want something like the ones on dlsite with the ntr tag.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Really how bad?
Piece of advice, ignore comments like that, most are from NTR haters trying to sabotage the game or people who just want a quick fap and ignore 70% of the game (mostly by skiping and not reading shit).

Not saying all are, but if they just leave 1 line shitty critics like that is suspicious, better just play and judge yourself.

EDIT: ok i thought this was Fujino's SAO thread for some reason, but the advice works for any game in general, even no ntr games xD

• Haha
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
noooooooo, I was so hyped for this one, but is just netorase shit

Can someone uploade version 0.22 please
I usually a hater of 3d shit, but bruv, this one lookslike a good game

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Bruh this BCLRRN guy is on a mission to make worse and worse games. Wtf was that trash he just put out. He had a decent thing going on with Fate DS and now that's completely dead as well.
To be fair i have seen worse, and the animations/models are better, at least i don't feel like i am getting eye cancer seeing Shinji, unlike his "last" netori guy (and the Ojisan didn't even look like one neither), but yeah i remember the first game had a better premise/story. The one where Shirou got sick and was unconcious for days i think it was.

Anyway i actually see this one as an improvement....but that speaks more of how bad the previous demo was xD

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
To be fair i have seen worse, and the animations/models are better, at least i don't feel like i am getting eye cancer seeing Shinji, unlike his "last" netori guy (and the Ojisan didn't even look like one neither), but yeah i remember the first game had a better premise/story. The one where Shirou got sick and was unconcious for days i think it was.

Anyway i actually see this one as an improvement....but that speaks more of how bad the previous demo was xD
Its definitely better than the Fate DS 1.8. But overall still a downgrade from the Fate DS 1.5. I think he might be better off just doing something not NTR at this point. But the models and animation were a noticeable improvement from whatever the hell Fate DS 1.8 was.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
The game forces you to be unfaithful as well... And that was very disappointing, in my personal experience
Then the game forces you to have sex with the other girl again, and again...
To the first part, i am playing the game with the fan translation option. As a free version you can either choose bing or fan version. The bing one is horrible, the other one alright. The main problem i have with it is partly untranslated menu.
To the second part, you don't have to constantly fuck the blonde girl. I don't know how many times exactly but let's say 86,4% is optional. You need to to it if you want certain endings though.

I think the mc doesn't know what's going on so it's ntr/netorare. It could be possible that there's a netorase path, though.
Oh i'm talking about rina game. Not completely sure if you meant rinatest or demon hunter (the 3d game).

Reactions: Komdot

nhami

Mar 19, 2019
Let me ask you a question then, why don't you connect with the FMC?

I'll give you a hypothetical scenario, say a husband and wife got married straight out of high school and she was a very reserved and shy person and went along with the marriage because she had gone through her life putting others first, and having difficulty saying no to people.

She finds herself in an unhappy marriage, and finds herself asking if this is all there is to her life?

Then outta nowhere here comes a blonde haired, tanned, buff dude whose attentions makes her feels things she hasn't felt before, things she's only heard about other people feeling in movies or on tv.

She's barely known romance before, but at the same time, she is married so she's torn. The fundamental question though is - should she stay in a marriage she's unhappy in? Is it fair to herself? Is it fair to the husband/MMC? Should they have children who'd be in an unhappy home?

Her whole life had looked planned and miserable up until blonde NTR guy appeared and began to open her eyes (and legs.)

As she gets corrupted, she enjoys everything in her life more besides just the sex, meals, socializing, exercising, caring about her appearance again, she learns or rediscovers confidence, she's happier with every passing day.

Now take all of that, and put it up against vanilla MC guy who just wants everything to stay exactly the same forever, his wife is miserable in the marriage but she's too polite and reserved to ever say anything.

If MC were to win in this scenario, the FMC would lose, their future children would lose, the NTR guy would lose, and the audience/us would lose.

I'd really like to do a much longer essay or maybe youtube video about the topic because I get the feeling a lot of people who aren't into NTR might like it if they just changed their perspective. If you approach NTR focused on the MMC's thoughts and feelings, you're going to have a bad time and doing it completely wrong. If you approach NTR focused on the woman's thoughts and feelings, you'll have a really really good time. I mean her thoughts are way sexier than the MMC's anyway, and only get sexier as the story goes on.

After all it's the woman who has the real development in any NTR story, the husband is just a supporting character, and if people would stop (god I hate this term) self-inserting, and especially self-inserting into the wrong character, they'd have a much better time.
One thing is Netorare and another thing is Corruption. You can have Netorare without Corruption, Corruption without Netorare, and you can have none or both.
What you describing is just Corruption with a Cheating subplot. A lot of stories have Corruption. Sometimes the main focus of the story is just corrupting the FMC without any betrayal or maybe the betrayal is a minor subplot at best.
Netorare requires building a relationship between a couple and then breaking it. If the relationship between the MC and the FMC is already broken then the story is more a Corruption because there is nothing to break.
In the end, it all is a matter of the author's personal preference. For example, you would focus more on the Corruption part and I would focus more on the Netorare part.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Can you share the translation file? To see if we free users can use it (there is an option to load trans files in Mtool)
I asked in the Mtool discord about doing that and they say I can't... I suppose that if I do it they will ban me and revoke me from my membership or something so I don't think I can do that (I wanted to, because there are a lot of untranslated NTR games that I would like to translate and upload like this but... I don't think I can)

you don't have to constantly fuck the blonde girl. I don't know how many times exactly but let's say 86,4% is optional. You need to to it if you want certain endings though
(I was talking about Rinatest)
For the situations it presents, the game gives you certain options in those moments (although one of them is not available, so the only route to follow is to continue doing things with the other girl who is not your partner)
It does force you to do things with her, for the first time it's mandatory... Then they give you a choice to stay with your girlfriend or go with the other girl, and then (in a quest to catch a chicken) again for the 3rd time they force you to do it with the girl, regardless if I was trying to avoid doing anything with her... That's where I dropped the game, because I didn't feel it as Netorare anymore since the MC, even though he doesn't know what's going on with his girl, is also cheating on her with another girl, so I couldn't feel anything more in that area either
I imagine in the future those options I mentioned will lead you to paths where you don't have to do anything with the other girl, or I hope they do (like I said, I'm not mentioning all this as a bad thing... I'm simply saying it because I personally didn't like it, it's a subjective thing... If you liked what happened and you love the game because of that, then that's fine... I just like more Netorare experiences, it's a personal thing)

• Sad
Reactions: Animefan_09

Hallokun

Jan 1, 2019
I asked in the Mtool discord about doing that and they say I can't... I suppose that if I do it they will ban me and revoke me from my membership or something so I don't think I can do that (I wanted to, because there are a lot of untranslated NTR games that I would like to translate and upload like this but... I don't think I can)

(I was talking about Rinatest)
For the situations it presents, the game gives you certain options in those moments (although one of them is not available, so the only route to follow is to continue doing things with the other girl who is not your partner)
It does force you to do things with her, for the first time it's mandatory... Then they give you a choice to stay with your girlfriend or go with the other girl, and then (in a quest to catch a chicken) again for the 3rd time they force you to do it with the girl, regardless if I was trying to avoid doing anything with her... That's where I dropped the game, because I didn't feel it as Netorare anymore since the MC, even though he doesn't know what's going on with his girl, is also cheating on her with another girl, so I couldn't feel anything more in that area either
I imagine in the future those options I mentioned will lead you to paths where you don't have to do anything with the other girl, or I hope they do (like I said, I'm not mentioning all this as a bad thing... I'm simply saying it because I personally didn't like it, it's a subjective thing... If you liked what happened and you love the game because of that, then that's fine... I just like more Netorare experiences, it's a personal thing)
Dude, why would you ask that?:WaitWhat: Just dump the file and no one will ever know

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
Lustful voyage 0.2 got released on patreon a few hours ago, wonder how long itll take for it to be released here.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes