Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
Lustful voyage 0.2 got released on patreon a few hours ago, wonder how long itll take for it to be released here.

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
Dude, why would you ask that?:WaitWhat: Just dump the file and no one will ever know
Do you know how trivial it would be to have the program leave an identifying fingerprint in any translation files it makes so the person sharing it can be banned? Permaban from a unique, useful tool isn't something to risk to appease some moochers on the internet.

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
Piece of advice, ignore comments like that, most are from NTR haters trying to sabotage the game or people who just want a quick fap and ignore 70% of the game (mostly by skiping and not reading shit).

Not saying all are, but if they just leave 1 line shitty critics like that is suspicious, better just play and judge yourself.

EDIT: ok i thought this was Fujino's SAO thread for some reason, but the advice works for any game in general, even no ntr games xD
When did I become a ntr hater?
4iu7ym.png

• Haha
Reactions: Animefan_09

Cunt Hunter69

Mar 21, 2020
Piece of advice, ignore comments like that, most are from NTR haters trying to sabotage the game or people who just want a quick fap and ignore 70% of the game (mostly by skiping and not reading shit).

Not saying all are, but if they just leave 1 line shitty critics like that is suspicious, better just play and judge yourself.

EDIT: ok i thought this was Fujino's SAO thread for some reason, but the advice works for any game in general, even no ntr games xD
Also I left my detailed critc in the actual game thread

Reactions: Animefan_09

Kemin

Oct 4, 2017
Really how bad?
My personal opinion so take it with any grams of salt you want.
Version 22: It is bad. It is just updated a select few old scenes with better lighting and more view points. Plus a little introduction scene for each character. Pretty much a "I went back and added more in the old content".
Version 21: Okay story, far too little content for the amount of time used. (Has 2 CG scenes with a single character. A total of 12 different view points)
Version 20: 2 scenes again.

In general we see people like Fujino (SAO NTR Author) who pushes updates every month with lots of content, but then this developer decides on the same release schedule as Fujino but releases the bare minimum in the same time.

Think the game would be a lot better with longer release plans than a month at a time, because each month a update comes with minimal content.

Last edited:

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Damn, is incredibly hot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really feel bad that this is a , even so, this game is still quite promising to the extent that I will definitely play it as soon as it releases.
How much is actually playable in that demo that just came out?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
My personal opinion so take it with any grams of salt you want.
Version 22: It is bad. It is just updated a select few old scenes with better lighting and more view points. Plus a little introduction scene for each character. Pretty much a "I went back and added more in the old content".
Version 21: Okay story, far too little content for the amount of time used. (Has 2 CG scenes with a single character. A total of 12 different view points)
Version 20: 2 scenes again.

In general we see people like Fujino (SAO NTR Author) who pushes updates every month with lots of content, but then this developer decides on the same release schedule as Fujino but releases the bare minimum in the same time.

Think the game would be a lot better with longer release plans than a month at a time, because each month a update comes with minimal content.
I get what you say, but you don't really have to compare those kind of things... Fujino has like 6 games on his back in which he has been learning and developing for a long time... And in case of tevils (the dev of demon hunter) it's his first game... And RPGM is not an easy engine, is difficult as hell, i've tried to use it several times and I couldn't go on... And with this in mind, fujino having all the experience he has, he can do things faster or more efficiently, unlike tevils that maybe has problems when doing even the most stupid thing in RPGM because that engine is hell... I won't say anything about what you said about the updates because that's just each one personal consideration imo

Lyel08

Mar 25, 2019
This is top tier Netori game, you play as a chad and fuck all the wives (y).
anyways you can find that game here
use mtool to quick tl and fap (y).
Can you post your mtl file? I don't have a pc so i can't use mtool

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone played secret care cafe? Is the ntr good in that game ?
I follow and play it, but not for the ntr.
It's like a light prostitution game, don't seek ntr in it, you'll only have lovey dovey netorase.

So I played the Rinatest game, I used Mtool to translate it but the bing translation was so awful that I couldn't help myself and suscribed to the Patreon to get ChatGPT translation... And it was a wise choice, the translation is amazing and you can understand absolutely everything...
Now, regarding the game... I liked it at the beginning, when the game show us how we have a girlfriend (and knowing that this is an NTR game, I got really excited with this) and when the "antagonist" appears, and those "free roam" events are intriguing too... I was imagining that maybe the "antagonist" will seduce the girlfriend or something and I was happy for that, but then I got very disappointed...
The game forces you to be unfaithful as well... And that was very disappointing, in my personal experience
It's true that it's my fault, because it was only me who was expecting something else. I was expecting some NTR thing to happen just with the girlfriend or something like that, and I even turned a “deaf ear” the first time the MC has sex with another girl in the game, I didn't give it a thought because I wanted to see how it all unfolded, but... Then the game forces you to have sex with the other girl again, and again... And that's where I quitted the game. All that “emotion” I felt for the NTR was lost, because I didn't feel it was NTR anymore if the boyfriend was also being unfaithful to the girlfriend, you know? Maybe I considered it as some kind of weird “swinging”, or something
I'm not saying it's a bad game or anything, there may be people who like it and it's absolutely fine, I'm just mentioning that because of the expectations I had, I was pretty disappointed
Can confirm, MC cheats on his gf, because he was pushed by netori, and you can't avoid it. There is no reason to have that, netori dude doesn't even use that to blackmail him or the girl, it makes no sense.
Game is still hot, but the forced cheating was annoying and a deal breaker for me.
Guess I'll wait until the v1.0 is released, hoping you can avoid getting the mc to cheat...

Can anyone recommend how we can find ntr games from China? I want something like the ones on dlsite with the ntr tag.
Only ones I know of are Fujino's game, Belfast ntr one (but dev doesn't post anymore), and Rinatest.

noooooooo, I was so hyped for this one, but is just netorase shit
Not netorase, mc just cheats because netori manipulated him to do so.
His girlfriend doesn't know, and he doesn't know the netori is aiming for her either.

Dude, why would you ask that?:WaitWhat: Just dump the file and no one will ever know
The translation file is tied to your patreon ID.

Reactions: Komdot

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Sooo since now I have mtool and I can download and translate easily NTR games... Do you have any recommendations? Games that are not translated, obviously... I saw a couple here but I'm really lazy to look through all the pages of this thread, so if you can recommend me any...

Reactions: Zekken018
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes