Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Hey guys, so I became a level 2 supporter for "mtool" but when I try to use chatgpt to translate, it still shows me the message to become a support it... Do someone knows how can I fix this?
No idea but wasn't there a discord for it? Try there, or redownload Mtool, maybe it was a bug with the auto update if you were using it from before being a level 2 supporter.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
IS it a new game? kinda weary of getting invested into his works after what happened to the last one.
Yes and aparently full game, how big or even good it is that is the question, i am hoping something along the lines of FUJINO'S Chainsawman game at least (in terms of lenght and number of scenes).

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
guys is
The Keymaster [v1.1]
worth it for NTR ? i don't want to waste my time as they said the game is very long , so should i play it and is the ntr good ?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So I played the Rinatest game, I used Mtool to translate it but the bing translation was so awful that I couldn't help myself and suscribed to the Patreon to get ChatGPT translation... And it was a wise choice, the translation is amazing and you can understand absolutely everything...
Now, regarding the game... I liked it at the beginning, when the game show us how we have a girlfriend (and knowing that this is an NTR game, I got really excited with this) and when the "antagonist" appears, and those "free roam" events are intriguing too... I was imagining that maybe the "antagonist" will seduce the girlfriend or something and I was happy for that, but then I got very disappointed...
The game forces you to be unfaithful as well... And that was very disappointing, in my personal experience
It's true that it's my fault, because it was only me who was expecting something else. I was expecting some NTR thing to happen just with the girlfriend or something like that, and I even turned a “deaf ear” the first time the MC has sex with another girl in the game, I didn't give it a thought because I wanted to see how it all unfolded, but... Then the game forces you to have sex with the other girl again, and again... And that's where I quitted the game. All that “emotion” I felt for the NTR was lost, because I didn't feel it was NTR anymore if the boyfriend was also being unfaithful to the girlfriend, you know? Maybe I considered it as some kind of weird “swinging”, or something
I'm not saying it's a bad game or anything, there may be people who like it and it's absolutely fine, I'm just mentioning that because of the expectations I had, I was pretty disappointed

Last edited:

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
can anyone help me find this game?, only on yt, can't find on fantia and dlsite anywhere, this game character design is one of my favourite

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes