Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
Let me ask you a question then, why don't you connect with the FMC?

I'll give you a hypothetical scenario, say a husband and wife got married straight out of high school and she was a very reserved and shy person and went along with the marriage because she had gone through her life putting others first, and having difficulty saying no to people.

She finds herself in an unhappy marriage, and finds herself asking if this is all there is to her life?

Then outta nowhere here comes a blonde haired, tanned, buff dude whose attentions makes her feels things she hasn't felt before, things she's only heard about other people feeling in movies or on tv.

She's barely known romance before, but at the same time, she is married so she's torn. The fundamental question though is - should she stay in a marriage she's unhappy in? Is it fair to herself? Is it fair to the husband/MMC? Should they have children who'd be in an unhappy home?

Her whole life had looked planned and miserable up until blonde NTR guy appeared and began to open her eyes (and legs.)

As she gets corrupted, she enjoys everything in her life more besides just the sex, meals, socializing, exercising, caring about her appearance again, she learns or rediscovers confidence, she's happier with every passing day.

Now take all of that, and put it up against vanilla MC guy who just wants everything to stay exactly the same forever, his wife is miserable in the marriage but she's too polite and reserved to ever say anything.

If MC were to win in this scenario, the FMC would lose, their future children would lose, the NTR guy would lose, and the audience/us would lose.

I'd really like to do a much longer essay or maybe youtube video about the topic because I get the feeling a lot of people who aren't into NTR might like it if they just changed their perspective. If you approach NTR focused on the MMC's thoughts and feelings, you're going to have a bad time and doing it completely wrong. If you approach NTR focused on the woman's thoughts and feelings, you'll have a really really good time. I mean her thoughts are way sexier than the MMC's anyway, and only get sexier as the story goes on.

After all it's the woman who has the real development in any NTR story, the husband is just a supporting character, and if people would stop (god I hate this term) self-inserting, and especially self-inserting into the wrong character, they'd have a much better time.
Your youtube video will be filled with people telling you that if she is unhappy get a fucking divorce. Dont cheat because you are bored. I don't connect with either the guy or the girl. I am playing a game. I am also a dude, so I see things from the perspective of a guy. I am not going to sympathize with the girl because her marriage is unhappy, there are way to fix that that don't involve cheating.

But I am playing a NTR game, so I am expecting things to go bad. I play with the mindset that I want the guy to have his life turn to shit, its just what gets me off in these types of games. The girl need to slowly fall for the other guy, who is objectively worse. If like in your scenario the MC is a wet noodle and the girl is better off with the gigachad, that doesn't do it for me. I want some fat bastard to steal the girl from the perfect gigachad who the right for her. The guy loses, the girl loses, the only winner is the fat loser. That's what I like.

Now I don't want to disparage other people's fetishes. If you self insert as the MC, or the FMC, or whatever, you do you. But what you are describing is not really gonna be found in NTR. You would be better off looking at some vanilla tags where the girl is the MC and gets swept off her feet by a white knight kind of deal.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Unsure why you're saying it's been deleted, it's still right there? The big yellow text in the op may have something to do with it.
"Discussions of games by other developers not related to Fujino will be removed.
Users will now be threadbanned without prior notice due to excessive violations of this forum rule."

Seems a tad excessive to me. People weren't talking about other developers' games, they were talking about what game they'd like Fujino to make next, though I suppose that's still off-topic. I imagine it's locked while the mods do some cleanup.
Yeah, people were talking about Fujino, hell most of the discussion wasn't even about future games or event what could happen next, but about what has already happened in the game.

I hope they unlock it tomorrow, even if there is no update released.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
What do you guys think of this game? Does anyone know of any NTR games with robots or androids? There's the one from Orange Piece but unfortunately no one post, not even MTL...
Robits not my kind of deal, but you can check out the demo from P-San on pixiv. He did a robot NTR game. Its Netorse though, some guys sex bot gets taken for rent payment and he watches his landlord use up his machine for him, lol.

Reactions: Komdot

wertsds

Feb 22, 2020
Here's v0.02 actually, please let me know what you think!
2 more CGs and many, many fixes. Still figuring out some plugins, so expect it to be quite buggy.

Been very busy lately. I may consider opening up a Patreon if life gets less busy haha. So maybe later for that.
just tried it, kinda stuck right before the ishigami part as it says many of the kaguya pictures and sound effects are missing

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
Come on, guys. We are heading to 700 thread pages, I know you guys are new here and are eager to talk about it, but let's keep it to recommendations and other type of discussion.
We already had this discussion one hundred times, maybe it was funny 5 years ago, but now? I don't think so. This thread is 7 years old, there's nothing new about definitions that you can bring to the table. It's just annoying.
I for one will never grow tired of arguing about stupid shit. :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: trinent

sibis

Dec 10, 2021
What do you guys think of this game? Does anyone know of any NTR games with robots or androids? There's the one from Orange Piece but unfortunately no one post, not even MTL...
i think that this genre of games a not "ntr" simply because it's fmc .
when the player control de female it's mean that the female have not the control over the stories and her action = no ntr .

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
i think that this genre of games a not "ntr" simply because it's fmc .
when the player control de female it's mean that the female have not the control over the stories and her action = no ntr .
Yea, only way to really be NTR would be if her husband was being stolen or if she was gay and her girl stolen. Maybe you could do it if you had her mom stolen by a bully, I don't know. Just would be a lot of work to set up proper NTR feeling with FMC. At the end of the day I am a guy, so its hard to get that feeling from a female perspective.

LURKzz

Nov 14, 2023
Sorry if this isn't the right place, but thought I'd ask anyways.

I'm looking for a doujin where the MC goes on various FaceTime calls with his girlfriend, who is working overseas. During these FaceTime calls, the GF gets increasingly sexual with her boss, but always tries to keep it under wraps from the MC, who is still in the call.

Lots of implied sexual acts occurring out-of-frame, as well as 'sneaky' sex, and there was a scene where the BF and GF started having phone sex, but unbeknownst to the MC, the GF was getting railed, with the usage of a towel/blanket to mask the boss thrusting in and out of her.

At the end the boss becomes sadistic and tells the BF that his GF has been cheating on him, and gives him an extra hardcore performance, with the GF unaware that this particular encounter was being recorded.

Edit: After spending an entire evening trying to find it, a quick half-assed search for it gave me what I was looking for:

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I just want to share my thoughts about next game. It feels like his cooking something here. Im intrigued on this sidescroll style concept and if it will interpret scenes better.

1716775706590.png

As for the heroine, it looks alright for me. I like the clothe design of her lower half

1716774705192.png

But Im more interested on this other female character. Cant wait to play more games from this dev.

Next, I also wanna share the recent update (april 2024) of game or his game in general.
It's really a big upgrade from his previous work because it has more customization in it.

vbn.png

Also, there's gonna be a lot of hidden sex scenes in it,which Im a big fan of. As for the ntr plot, I'm not sure about it yet, but I still enjoyed his previous work even when the story part of the game is minimal. I feel like this game will be released next year. I hope.

Anyway, I also want to know what wip ntr games you guys are looking forward to.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I just want to share my thoughts about next game. It feels like his cooking something here. Im intrigued on this sidescroll style concept and if it will interpret scenes better.

View attachment 3674967

As for the heroine, it looks alright for me. I like the clothe design of her lower half

View attachment 3674906

But Im more interested on this other female character. Cant wait to play more games from this dev.

Next, I also wanna share the recent update (april 2024) of game or his game in general.
It's really a big upgrade from his previous work because it has more customization in it.

View attachment 3674954

Also, there's gonna be a lot of hidden sex scenes in it,which Im a big fan of. As for the ntr plot, I'm not sure about it yet, but I still enjoyed his previous work even when the story part of the game is minimal. I feel like this game will be released next year. I hope.

I am honestly just excited VENUS decided to shake things up with a fantasy setting aparently. In my opinion fantasys ettings allow for more extreme stuff.

Kilometer Immorales

Jul 12, 2020

View attachment 3674967

View attachment 3674906

View attachment 3674954

Is Mikonisomi's game anywhere to close to completion? Haven't heard about it in a very long time.

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Sorry if this isn't the right place, but thought I'd ask anyways.

I'm looking for a doujin where the MC goes on various FaceTime calls with his girlfriend, who is working overseas. During these FaceTime calls, the GF gets increasingly sexual with her boss, but always tries to keep it under wraps from the MC, who is still in the call.

Lots of implied sexual acts occurring out-of-frame, as well as 'sneaky' sex, and there was a scene where the BF and GF started having phone sex, but unbeknownst to the MC, the GF was getting railed, with the usage of a towel/blanket to mask the boss thrusting in and out of her.

At the end the boss becomes sadistic and tells the BF that his GF has been cheating on him, and gives him an extra hardcore performance, with the GF unaware that this particular encounter was being recorded.

Edit: After spending an entire evening trying to find it, a quick half-assed search for it gave me what I was looking for:
I thought I knew what you were talking about! Holy shit, this is THE work that made me an NTR enjoyer. Classic 10/10. If someone made a game loosely based on this I'd cumdeath

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I am honestly just excited VENUS decided to shake things up with a fantasy setting aparently. In my opinion fantasys ettings allow for more extreme stuff.
I prefer his usual settings, but yeah , I dont mind changing to fantasy.

Is Mikonisomi's game anywhere to close to completion? Haven't heard about it in a very long time.
The fact that he's starting to look for VAs seems like it's halfway done. Hence the guestimate I made being next year. I wouldnt be surprised if it's gonna be this year though.

Reactions: Kilometer Immorales
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes