Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
A few weeks ago, I experienced a lot of games, mangas, and manhwas centered around the NTR tag.
Every day I fall more in love with the NTR tag. I enjoy even the most hardest NTRs

but I hate two thing
1: MC Loser, that is, the MC who is disgusting(appearance, personality), because we connected with the MC to enjoy NTR, but because the MC is disgusting , I get angry (like the game Never Leave Your Girlfriend Home Alone with Another Guy NTR )
2: FMC is a betrayer , that is, an FMC that is not corrupt or does not have a logical reason and betrays! I hate these fmcs, I mean, I don't have a problem if a thousand people rape her, I even enjoy it a lot, but when she cheats for no reason or for a very small reason, I hate her(like the game A Wife's Life)

I said this to see what you think about these two cases, maybe with your comments I liked both of them and I was able to enjoy these cases, sometimes I don't expect it, but one of these two cases happens and it makes me angry

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
but I hate two thing
1: MC Loser, that is, the MC who is disgusting(appearance, personality), because we connected with the MC to enjoy NTR
2: FMC is a betrayer , that is, an FMC that is not corrupt or does not have a logical reason and betrays!
I've been into NTR for many years and I agree with what you said. You will find there is so much NTR that is sadly trash, and you have to find the gems.

Reactions: Enlight432

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
A few weeks ago, I experienced a lot of games, mangas, and manhwas centered around the NTR tag.
Every day I fall more in love with the NTR tag. I enjoy even the most hardest NTRs

but I hate two thing
1: MC Loser, that is, the MC who is disgusting(appearance, personality), because we connected with the MC to enjoy NTR, but because the MC is disgusting , I get angry (like the game Never Leave Your Girlfriend Home Alone with Another Guy NTR )
2: FMC is a betrayer , that is, an FMC that is not corrupt or does not have a logical reason and betrays! I hate these fmcs, I mean, I don't have a problem if a thousand people rape her, I even enjoy it a lot, but when she cheats for no reason or for a very small reason, I hate her(like the game A Wife's Life)

I said this to see what you think about these two cases, maybe with your comments I liked both of them and I was able to enjoy these cases, sometimes I don't expect it, but one of these two cases happens and it makes me angry
Yea, I want the MC to be the objectively better guy that you would normally think is best for the girl. Makes it better when she gets corrupted and stolen by a dirt bag or ugly bastard.

But if the MC is trash to begin with I just root for the girl to leave his ass. Or if the girl is just a slut for no reason then I feel the MC dodged a bullet and is rid of a whore so he wins. It's a fine balance that few games or doujin get right.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I've been into NTR for many years and I agree with what you said. You will find there is so much NTR that is sadly trash, and you have to find the gems.
Yeah
If you do not know ,the game A Wife's Phone does not have these two problems
MC is not a loser at all, he is a very successful man who is the attention of many girls and milfs in the game, and MC's wife is not a cheater at all, she is with MC in Love.
developer has given everything to MC, which means that when MC's wife has sex with another man, I don't feel betrayed at all because I caused it (I didn't feel betrayed) and I determine the path with my choices (the feeling of not being a loser)

but in the game A Wife's Life, we have no choice, we are only observers, everyone makes fun of the MC, he is loser in every sense, the MC's wife sleeps with the MC's boss very quickly and for very simple reasons, etc. And when she comes back at night, she lies in front of you and hides!

Reactions: Stev1

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Yea, I want the MC to be the objectively better guy that you would normally think is best for the girl. Makes it better when she gets corrupted and stolen by a dirt bag or ugly bastard.

But if the MC is trash to begin with I just root for the girl to leave his ass. Or if the girl is just a slut for no reason then I feel the MC dodged a bullet and is rid of a whore so he wins. It's a fine balance that few games or doujin get right.
You have a good way of thinking

if he was a loser, you wouldn't connect with him and you would connect with fmc more and you would be happy that fmc left the loser
and if FMC is a whore, you would consider her worthless and be happy that you broke up with her

but the second case is sometimes difficult because sometimes you don't know that this is going to happen and you will fall in love with fmc, for example,in the Everything Is Agreed manhwa, until chapter 50, MC's wife was great and I liked her a lot, but suddenly she breaks the promise she made and sleeps with any man behind the MC's back, except for the MC
this manhwa is very good, but it had this big problem

Reactions: LordFrz

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
You have a good way of thinking

if he was a loser, you wouldn't connect with him and you would connect with fmc more and you would be happy that fmc left the loser
and if FMC is a whore, you would consider her worthless and be happy that you broke up with her

but the second case is sometimes difficult because sometimes you don't know that this is going to happen and you will fall in love with fmc, for example,in the Everything Is Agreed manhwa, until chapter 50, MC's wife was great and I liked her a lot, but suddenly she breaks the promise she made and sleeps with any man behind the MC's back, except for the MC
this manhwa is very good, but it had this big problem
But isn't that something really subjective though?
It should be pretty obvious, due to the topic of my games :BootyTime: But I really prefer the FMC to be a “whore” or something... I mean, not totally, but... More like her not being like super shy or amorous with the MC... But maybe have a more "liberal" vision... You know? Sure, she must show love for the MC because if not then the whole joke of the NTR is lost... But I'm not a fan of slow corruption either... Yes, I like it, but I prefer when the FMC has a little more "experience" in the field.... You know, I like this idea of “a girlfriend who used to sleep with many men” for a NTR game because I really like it when someone like that in the end shows to have love for his partner, or something like that... But we, as players, know the past of the MC (and the MC knows it too) and then you "feel" the NTR there... Even if nothing has happened yet

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
But isn't that something really subjective though?
It should be pretty obvious, due to the topic of my games :BootyTime: But I really prefer the FMC to be a “whore” or something... I mean, not totally, but... More like her not being like super shy or amorous with the MC... But maybe have a more "liberal" vision... You know? Sure, she must show love for the MC because if not then the whole joke of the NTR is lost... But I'm not a fan of slow corruption either... Yes, I like it, but I prefer when the FMC has a little more "experience" in the field.... You know, I like this idea of “a girlfriend who used to sleep with many men” for a NTR game because I really like it when someone like that in the end shows to have love for his partner, or something like that... But we, as players, know the past of the MC (and the MC knows it too) and then you "feel" the NTR there... Even if nothing has happened yet
I don't think these two things are subjective

Why would anyone like MC Loser!? I can't find any reason

Why would anyone like fmc to betray him? I think this action does not cause feelings related to ntr (harvest, stress, excitement, etc.), or at least let's compare:
1: FMC enters into sexual relations with Bull because of MC's economic conditions, drugs, blackmail, etc., or FMC gradually becomes corrupt due to MC's wrong choices or conditions or game story and enters into sexual relations with Bull
2: fmc has sex with bull because of his personal interest in money and social status (for example, the manhwa of So close, yet so far) or because she enjoys being a whore (manhwa of Everything Is Agreed) and any other similar reasons, she is a big betrayer
Which one is more beautiful? Definitely case one

I agree with the rest of your words

Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I don't think these two things are subjective

Why would anyone like MC Loser!? I can't find any reason

Why would anyone like fmc to betray him? I think this action does not cause feelings related to ntr (harvest, stress, excitement, etc.), or at least let's compare:
1: FMC enters into sexual relations with Bull because of MC's economic conditions, drugs, blackmail, etc., or FMC gradually becomes corrupt due to MC's wrong choices or conditions or game story and enters into sexual relations with Bull
2: fmc has sex with bull because of his personal interest in money and social status (for example, the manhwa of So close, yet so far) or because she enjoys being a whore (manhwa of Everything Is Agreed) and any other similar reasons, she is a big betrayer
Which one is more beautiful? Definitely case one

I agree with the rest of your words
Idk, I always said that all NTR is really subjective, in how each one feels it with the characters... That's why I feel it's great to have different NTR games with different interpretations... I really feel these kind of things are subjective...
Personally speaking, I don't like the MC to be a total loser... But not a total winner, either
I personally don't read NTR manwha because... Idk, most of them are pretty brutal in how they show it (the ones i've read, that is)... I am just talking about NTR games and such

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Kaitol

Jul 29, 2017
I prefer loser and jerk MC's because they deserve it. What I hate is really good partners who lose the girl because of one small mistake, because it just feels like the author contrived it and generates sympathy, if he's a loser or a jerk it's more believable and a lot less sympathetic, so I can enjoy the girl slowly cutting him off and cucking him behind his back. So yeah, it is subjective, not everybody in the world thinks the same way.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Idk, I always said that all NTR is really subjective, in how each one feels it with the characters... That's why I feel it's great to have different NTR games with different interpretations... I really feel these kind of things are subjective...
Personally speaking, I don't like the MC to be a total loser... But not a total winner, either
I personally don't read NTR manwha because... Idk, most of them are pretty brutal in how they show it (the ones i've read, that is)... I am just talking about NTR games and such
I agree, NTR is very cruel in most manhwas, but personally I don't have a problem with it and I enjoy it, just as long as the two things I wrote are not in them.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I prefer loser and jerk MC's because they deserve it. What I hate is really good partners who lose the girl because of one small mistake, because it just feels like the author contrived it and generates sympathy, if he's a loser or a jerk it's more believable and a lot less sympathetic, so I can enjoy the girl slowly cutting him off and cucking him behind his back. So yeah, it is subjective, not everybody in the world thinks the same way.
I understand, you enjoy it because you are watching the story as a third person and you don't connect with the MC, so you don't feel bad about him being a loser.
For those who sink into the story and connect with MC, MC Loser is unnerving

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Since I love Mystery NTR with oblivious MCs, I prefer if the MC is a good guy. As for the FMC, I don't really care, though I love it when she was all naive and kind in the beginning and become absolute evil bitch in the end.
The antagonist... I'm in the camp of 'force of nature' rather than a character of his own.

lookatall

Aug 6, 2016
I understand, you enjoy it because you are watching the story as a third person and you don't connect with the MC, so you don't feel bad about him being a loser.
For those who sink into the story and connect with MC, MC Loser is unnerving
Let me ask you a question then, why don't you connect with the FMC?

I'll give you a hypothetical scenario, say a husband and wife got married straight out of high school and she was a very reserved and shy person and went along with the marriage because she had gone through her life putting others first, and having difficulty saying no to people.

She finds herself in an unhappy marriage, and finds herself asking if this is all there is to her life?

Then outta nowhere here comes a blonde haired, tanned, buff dude whose attentions makes her feels things she hasn't felt before, things she's only heard about other people feeling in movies or on tv.

She's barely known romance before, but at the same time, she is married so she's torn. The fundamental question though is - should she stay in a marriage she's unhappy in? Is it fair to herself? Is it fair to the husband/MMC? Should they have children who'd be in an unhappy home?

Her whole life had looked planned and miserable up until blonde NTR guy appeared and began to open her eyes (and legs.)

As she gets corrupted, she enjoys everything in her life more besides just the sex, meals, socializing, exercising, caring about her appearance again, she learns or rediscovers confidence, she's happier with every passing day.

Now take all of that, and put it up against vanilla MC guy who just wants everything to stay exactly the same forever, his wife is miserable in the marriage but she's too polite and reserved to ever say anything.

If MC were to win in this scenario, the FMC would lose, their future children would lose, the NTR guy would lose, and the audience/us would lose.

I'd really like to do a much longer essay or maybe youtube video about the topic because I get the feeling a lot of people who aren't into NTR might like it if they just changed their perspective. If you approach NTR focused on the MMC's thoughts and feelings, you're going to have a bad time and doing it completely wrong. If you approach NTR focused on the woman's thoughts and feelings, you'll have a really really good time. I mean her thoughts are way sexier than the MMC's anyway, and only get sexier as the story goes on.

After all it's the woman who has the real development in any NTR story, the husband is just a supporting character, and if people would stop (god I hate this term) self-inserting, and especially self-inserting into the wrong character, they'd have a much better time.

Bad End

Mar 11, 2018

but I hate two thing

1. Yeah I agree with this:
LordFrz said:
Ugly male MC just deserves what he has coming to him usually. It's better when it's an actually good couple that you can't help but support them, then see it get ruined.

2. I like cheater girls the most. There's something hot about the girl betraying and lying about it with a guilty look on her face, or even just doing it openly. I like the idea of the girl cheating and still treating you normally, or for her to stop caring about you and even break up. They both have their own appeal. It can start with whatever incentive fits the best, from her getting seduced and stolen to her initially getting blackmailed or being convinced to for some reason.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Let me ask you a question then, why don't you connect with the FMC?

I'll give you a hypothetical scenario, say a husband and wife got married straight out of high school and she was a very reserved and shy person and went along with the marriage because she had gone through her life putting others first, and having difficulty saying no to people.

She finds herself in an unhappy marriage, and finds herself asking if this is all there is to her life?

Then outta nowhere here comes a blonde haired, tanned, buff dude whose attentions makes her feels things she hasn't felt before, things she's only heard about other people feeling in movies or on tv.

She's barely known romance before, but at the same time, she is married so she's torn. The fundamental question though is - should she stay in a marriage she's unhappy in? Is it fair to herself? Is it fair to the husband/MMC? Should they have children who'd be in an unhappy home?

Her whole life had looked planned and miserable up until blonde NTR guy appeared and began to open her eyes (and legs.)

As she gets corrupted, she enjoys everything in her life more besides just the sex, meals, socializing, exercising, caring about her appearance again, she learns or rediscovers confidence, she's happier with every passing day.

Now take all of that, and put it up against vanilla MC guy who just wants everything to stay exactly the same forever, his wife is miserable in the marriage but she's too polite and reserved to ever say anything.

If MC were to win in this scenario, the FMC would lose, their future children would lose, the NTR guy would lose, and the audience/us would lose.

I'd really like to do a much longer essay or maybe youtube video about the topic because I get the feeling a lot of people who aren't into NTR might like it if they just changed their perspective. If you approach NTR focused on the MMC's thoughts and feelings, you're going to have a bad time and doing it completely wrong. If you approach NTR focused on the woman's thoughts and feelings, you'll have a really really good time. I mean her thoughts are way sexier than the MMC's anyway, and only get sexier as the story goes on.

After all it's the woman who has the real development in any NTR story, the husband is just a supporting character, and if people would stop (god I hate this term) self-inserting, and especially self-inserting into the wrong character, they'd have a much better time.
Yes, if we connect with fmc, the two things I wrote on the previous page (MC loser and fmc betrayal) will not be important for the player

but if we don't connect with mc, how can we feel ntr ? To experience the feeling of NTR (jealousy, stress, thriller, etc.), you need to connect with MC.
Also, if we don't connect to any character and only look at the story as an observer, we will again have a weaker experience, we will feel the feelings related to ntr weaker.
Female protagonist tag is one of the tags that I am interested in, but when we connect with fmc in the ntr-oriented game, we indirectly changed that game from ntr-oriented to female protagonist-oriented

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
2. I like cheater girls the most. There's something hot about the girl betraying and lying about it with a guilty look on her face, or even just doing it openly. I like the idea of the girl cheating and still treating you normally, or for her to stop caring about you and even break up. They both have their own appeal. It can start with whatever incentive fits the best, from her getting seduced and stolen to her initially getting blackmailed or being convinced to for some reason.
I am not against fmc cheating, I am against it for immoral reasons as I wrote in the post below

https://f95zone.to/threads/ntr-netorare-cuckold-resources-discussion-development.2711/post-13829349

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes