Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Edit: After spending an entire evening trying to find it, a quick half-assed search for it gave me what I was looking for:
:LOL: Your tried checking here on F95 first? It's been around for almost 4 years. I quite liked it cause it's colored and there are those calls/mystery elements.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. The ones that like that work might want to check this, this, or NT00 work called 'There is something loose in her head' out. The last one has CG, translations to a few languages (Asian&English) and animations done by a separate artist; also look here on for this exact work (pics only). But the links provided can be a bit old as I think NT00 updates his works monthly or so, at least that was the case previously. Also I created a thread/torrent on in autumn 22 putting the eng pics that the artist had at the time + animations together. Can put it on for now.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2020
Anyone know why the NTR Online thread got locked? How long will it be locked? There's supposed to be an update today.
Probably cause they discuss a lot of NTR stuff that's not related to the game. I mean I don't blame them, gotta keep yourself busy while waiting for updates. Visited the thread a few days ago, they discussing about other potential NTR parodies.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Anyone played secret care cafe? Is the ntr good in that game ?
As far as I know, it's pure swinging... Or "netorase" if you will, you always know and you like your partner sleeping with others... Though I don't know because I dropped the game when someone told me this

Jul 12, 2020
Damn, is incredibly hot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really feel bad that this is a , even so, this game is still quite promising to the extent that I will definitely play it as soon as it releases.
It's female protag but it switched to male pov during ntr scenes.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Hey guys, so I became a level 2 supporter for "mtool" but when I try to use chatgpt to translate, it still shows me the message to become a support it... Do someone knows how can I fix this?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Hey guys, so I became a level 2 supporter for "mtool" but when I try to use chatgpt to translate, it still shows me the message to become a support it... Do someone knows how can I fix this?
No idea but wasn't there a discord for it? Try there, or redownload Mtool, maybe it was a bug with the auto update if you were using it from before being a level 2 supporter.

Reactions: Sieglinnde
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes