Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
What do you guys think of this game? Does anyone know of any NTR games with robots or androids? There's the one from Orange Piece but unfortunately no one post, not even MTL...
Robits not my kind of deal, but you can check out the demo from P-San on pixiv. He did a robot NTR game. Its Netorse though, some guys sex bot gets taken for rent payment and he watches his landlord use up his machine for him, lol.

Reactions: Komdot

wertsds

Feb 22, 2020
Here's v0.02 actually, please let me know what you think!
2 more CGs and many, many fixes. Still figuring out some plugins, so expect it to be quite buggy.

Been very busy lately. I may consider opening up a Patreon if life gets less busy haha. So maybe later for that.
just tried it, kinda stuck right before the ishigami part as it says many of the kaguya pictures and sound effects are missing

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Come on, guys. We are heading to 700 thread pages, I know you guys are new here and are eager to talk about it, but let's keep it to recommendations and other type of discussion.
We already had this discussion one hundred times, maybe it was funny 5 years ago, but now? I don't think so. This thread is 7 years old, there's nothing new about definitions that you can bring to the table. It's just annoying.
I for one will never grow tired of arguing about stupid shit. :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: trinent

sibis

Dec 10, 2021
What do you guys think of this game? Does anyone know of any NTR games with robots or androids? There's the one from Orange Piece but unfortunately no one post, not even MTL...
i think that this genre of games a not "ntr" simply because it's fmc .
when the player control de female it's mean that the female have not the control over the stories and her action = no ntr .

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
i think that this genre of games a not "ntr" simply because it's fmc .
when the player control de female it's mean that the female have not the control over the stories and her action = no ntr .
Yea, only way to really be NTR would be if her husband was being stolen or if she was gay and her girl stolen. Maybe you could do it if you had her mom stolen by a bully, I don't know. Just would be a lot of work to set up proper NTR feeling with FMC. At the end of the day I am a guy, so its hard to get that feeling from a female perspective.

bruizehhh

Nov 14, 2023
Sorry if this isn't the right place, but thought I'd ask anyways.

I'm looking for a doujin where the MC goes on various FaceTime calls with his girlfriend, who is working overseas. During these FaceTime calls, the GF gets increasingly sexual with her boss, but always tries to keep it under wraps from the MC, who is still in the call.

Lots of implied sexual acts occurring out-of-frame, as well as 'sneaky' sex, and there was a scene where the BF and GF started having phone sex, but unbeknownst to the MC, the GF was getting railed, with the usage of a towel/blanket to mask the boss thrusting in and out of her.

At the end the boss becomes sadistic and tells the BF that his GF has been cheating on him, and gives him an extra hardcore performance, with the GF unaware that this particular encounter was being recorded.

Edit: After spending an entire evening trying to find it, a quick half-assed search for it gave me what I was looking for:

Last edited:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I just want to share my thoughts about next game. It feels like his cooking something here. Im intrigued on this sidescroll style concept and if it will interpret scenes better.

1716775706590.png

As for the heroine, it looks alright for me. I like the clothe design of her lower half

1716774705192.png

But Im more interested on this other female character. Cant wait to play more games from this dev.

Next, I also wanna share the recent update (april 2024) of game or his game in general.
It's really a big upgrade from his previous work because it has more customization in it.

vbn.png

Also, there's gonna be a lot of hidden sex scenes in it,which Im a big fan of. As for the ntr plot, I'm not sure about it yet, but I still enjoyed his previous work even when the story part of the game is minimal. I feel like this game will be released next year. I hope.

Anyway, I also want to know what wip ntr games you guys are looking forward to.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I just want to share my thoughts about next game. It feels like his cooking something here. Im intrigued on this sidescroll style concept and if it will interpret scenes better.

View attachment 3674967

As for the heroine, it looks alright for me. I like the clothe design of her lower half

View attachment 3674906

But Im more interested on this other female character. Cant wait to play more games from this dev.

Next, I also wanna share the recent update (april 2024) of game or his game in general.
It's really a big upgrade from his previous work because it has more customization in it.

View attachment 3674954

Also, there's gonna be a lot of hidden sex scenes in it,which Im a big fan of. As for the ntr plot, I'm not sure about it yet, but I still enjoyed his previous work even when the story part of the game is minimal. I feel like this game will be released next year. I hope.

I am honestly just excited VENUS decided to shake things up with a fantasy setting aparently. In my opinion fantasys ettings allow for more extreme stuff.

Jul 12, 2020

View attachment 3674967

View attachment 3674906

View attachment 3674954

Is Mikonisomi's game anywhere to close to completion? Haven't heard about it in a very long time.

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018

I'm looking for a doujin where the MC goes on various FaceTime calls with his girlfriend, who is working overseas. During these FaceTime calls, the GF gets increasingly sexual with her boss, but always tries to keep it under wraps from the MC, who is still in the call.

Lots of implied sexual acts occurring out-of-frame, as well as 'sneaky' sex, and there was a scene where the BF and GF started having phone sex, but unbeknownst to the MC, the GF was getting railed, with the usage of a towel/blanket to mask the boss thrusting in and out of her.

At the end the boss becomes sadistic and tells the BF that his GF has been cheating on him, and gives him an extra hardcore performance, with the GF unaware that this particular encounter was being recorded.

Edit: After spending an entire evening trying to find it, a quick half-assed search for it gave me what I was looking for:
I thought I knew what you were talking about! Holy shit, this is THE work that made me an NTR enjoyer. Classic 10/10. If someone made a game loosely based on this I'd cumdeath

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I am honestly just excited VENUS decided to shake things up with a fantasy setting aparently. In my opinion fantasys ettings allow for more extreme stuff.
I prefer his usual settings, but yeah , I dont mind changing to fantasy.

Is Mikonisomi's game anywhere to close to completion? Haven't heard about it in a very long time.
The fact that he's starting to look for VAs seems like it's halfway done. Hence the guestimate I made being next year. I wouldnt be surprised if it's gonna be this year though.

Reactions: Kilometer Immorales

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017

Can you recommend me any other doujins that are just like this? Off-frame sex, Implied Sex, Hidden Sex NTR? this one is great.

Reactions: lolicon77
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes