Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ankraless

Aug 25, 2023
I doubt its NTR on fight loss, ntrman has not done a game like that before, so I don't expect him to suddenly start. We will see I suppose.

I think the appeal for ntr on loss is from trying to play perfectly but having the anxiety that if you fuck up you lose the girl. Not really what does it for me to be honest, but I can see why someone might prefer that.

I am hoping with this format, we get something akin to rpgm games where you can explore around and discover the scenes. And hopefully its not FMC. BUt having a game with rpgm style gameplay while not being in an old laggy engine will be sweet. I think this one is in Unity if I am not mistaken.
I remember that NTRMAN makes all his games on unity if I remember correctly, I don't think there will be any problems in the game because he likes to keep the emotion alive in his games, he will present a great story again. I expect the animation part to be better than other games, I was very excited when I saw it, I hope it will be released soon.

sassone

Nov 17, 2019
How good is the ntr in this?

It keeps mentioning ntr, but from the description and char description, it doesnt really seem that way?
any one got a safe site or mega download for this yet?

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
Any good Harem+NTR games or manga/h-manga come to mind? I probably already have some games on the backlog downloaded with those themes that don't come to mind. Would also specifically love a harem manga that has NTR. I like the idea of a romcom or battle harem that actually has NTR to some degree.

Also, can never remember the name of this doujin I read years ago. It has MC who goes to some beach/resort or massage parlor with his harem, and the girls getting massages have sex with the guys giving them. I have been trying to remember what it was forever.
Tsumamigui 3. This VN is the closest to your description that I can remember

slaifer99

Jan 22, 2023
Can anyone give me recommendations for good Webtoons - manhwas, that is, Netorase series - sharing wives - swinging - Husband with desire NTRS, like the ones here that I really like: My wife is a Mom - Exposure Raw - Gamble Raw - Everything Is Agreed - Change Wife - My wife is a Model - Desperate Measures - Secret Office - Stolen among many others most Koreans

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Can anyone give me recommendations for good Webtoons - manhwas, that is, Netorase series - sharing wives - swinging - Husband with desire NTRS, like the ones here that I really like: My wife is a Mom - Exposure Raw - Gamble Raw - Everything Is Agreed - Change Wife - My wife is a Model - Desperate Measures - Secret Office - Stolen among many others most Koreans
Currently reading Boobie Trap. Same author of Change Wife.

Reactions: slaifer99

夏西盛

Jul 28, 2022
does anyone know some slutty account for tweet? like netorare with big ass white girl or slave training ,please where is my hero

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes