Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018

A new game. Despite the fact that the illustrations are AI, they seem interesting. Can anyone please share?

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Can anyone recommend good NTR/cuckold stories, games, mangas, comics, etc, where the action starts as netorase and gets out of the husband/boyfriend's control?

I recently discovered this author on Literotica - - most of their stories start as the husband encouraging the wife to explore and end up completely beyond his control. That hasn't been a thing I've searched for in games, generally I just exclude the rape tag and look for good art in what's left, but now I seem to have a new kink.

Reactions: abgazil and Eet_Fuk

Alter541

Nov 15, 2022
Can anyone recommend good NTR/cuckold stories, games, mangas, comics, etc, where the action starts as netorase and gets out of the husband/boyfriend's control?

I recently discovered this author on Literotica - - most of their stories start as the husband encouraging the wife to explore and end up completely beyond his control. That hasn't been a thing I've searched for in games, generally I just exclude the rape tag and look for good art in what's left, but now I seem to have a new kink.
Here is one great netorase to netorare game: https://f95zone.to/threads/kabe-no-mukou-no-tsuma-no-koe.94278/

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
New post from the guy who made Nettle Pain, Black Fetal Movement, Tiria and D.P.
View attachment 3733311

Apparently his new game is coming out either this month or in July.

//Ignore the post if you don't like pixel only games cause you're not gonna find a single CG in here, not even portraits like in Henteria.//

View attachment 3733321 View attachment 3733332 View attachment 3733338 View attachment 3733339 View attachment 3733343 View attachment 3733346 View attachment 3733347 View attachment 3733352
he's been working on that one for 1.5 years so let's hope its great

• Red Heart
Reactions: Voilsh and Matoga

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019

The drought is getting into me. Here a link to NTR 'generals' in 5ch/2ch (idk).
I was looking to find new places where they post nsfw stories but couldn't find one because it's really slow to read the threads with MTL and most of the time they were just discussing long NTR series or past ones (that I already read).
Also, just in case, 寝取られ is Netorare in japanese.

EDIT: ALSO, PIXIV sucks to find stories worth a read. What gives?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes