Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Can anyone recommend good NTR/cuckold stories, games, mangas, comics, etc, where the action starts as netorase and gets out of the husband/boyfriend's control?
Netorase Sword Princess
43 chapters so far

Any recommendation where the bully takes away everything from the MC? (such as girlfriend, mother, sister, etc.). Game or doujin ideally
game
doujin

Reactions: Zeabux and Sixty
Jul 20, 2019
tried reading laliberte latest work but damn netorase without some form of netorare the tension just isnt there for me. Even some of the AS games fee like this
Yeah I somewhat agree. I like NTR/NTS/BSS/WTH(whatever the hell) in all forms, and I do like that happy-go-lucky NTR that devs like Impy hone in on - all the fun juicy cheating stuff without any dire consequences, just people fucking and having fun. But, part of the appeal to me about NTS is that it CAN go wrong (and it's quite literally impossible to engage in that sort of fetish IRL without having such doubts at the very least)

If you post about this in the Complete Netorase Masterlist thread or whatever it's called, you'll find yourself to be in the minority, at least in regards to the posters in that thread. It's funny how people who claim to be into NTS can't handle a hint of NTR, it's what makes NTS spicy, and makes the happy-ending of a NTS story much more impactful. Despite all the worries, she remained faithful, you all had fun, and it means more.
Good news boiis
The long awaited seems impossible to translate best game indiscreet Mother Yukari coming

Translation: 100%
Proofreading: 100%
Playtesting: 95%
It's almost there.
Will be released in 8 months after Saikey NTR Studios release 6 really fucking mid, short RPGM games that will receive 2 stars on F95zone maximum.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Brosinhoes

May 10, 2024
If you post about this in the Complete Netorase Masterlist thread or whatever it's called, you'll find yourself to be in the minority, at least in regards to the posters in that thread. It's funny how people who claim to be into NTS can't handle a hint of NTR, it's what makes NTS spicy, and makes the happy-ending of a NTS story much more impactful. Despite all the worries, she remained faithful, you all had fun, and it means more.
Nah tags are just not really defined properly because everything tagged NTR. Less people will complain if the site have 3 different ntr tag. Netori(NTRI),Netorare(NTRE),Netorase(NTRSE) or something similar.

Me personally like to play corruption games with multiple scenario/choices. Usually end up in ntr threads, if i dont like the thing i see i just unwatch the thread and move on.

Will be released in 8 months after Saikey NTR Studios release 6 really fucking mid, short RPGM games that will receive 2 stars on F95zone maximum.
Saikey studios just pick up any hot garbage labeled as ntr, this is nothing new.

Last edited:
Reactions: Julius88

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
Nah tags are just not really defined properly because everything tagged NTR. Less people will complain if the site have 3 different ntr tag. Netori(NTRI),Netorare(NTRE),Netorase(NTRSE) or something similar.

Me personally like to play corruption games with multiple scenario/choices. Usually end up in ntr threads, if i dont like the thing i see i just unwatch the thread and move on.

Saikey studios just pick up any hot garbage labeled as ntr, this is nothing new.
Seems like Saikey saves all the good games for official releases, which means you have to pay separately for those. Makes their patreon sub not worth it anymore.

Jul 20, 2019
What you're saying here has almost zero relevance to what I was talking about. there's a natural overlap between netorare and netorase - and im talking about concepts here, not tags - and there are some netorase lovers who like netorare or hints of netorare in their netorase, and there are others who hate any tiny amount of possible NTR in their netorase.

Essentially, the latter group dislike it when there's a smidgen of doubt that the wife will remain faithful, which is kind of part and parcel for any sort of realistic take on netorase, and that's not an issue you can solve with tags unless you want to get really specific with tags

Brosinhoes

May 10, 2024
What you're saying here has almost zero relevance to what I was talking about. there's a natural overlap between netorare and netorase - and im talking about concepts here, not tags - and there are some netorase lovers who like netorare or hints of netorare in their netorase, and there are others who hate any tiny amount of possible NTR in their netorase.

Essentially, the latter group dislike it when there's a smidgen of doubt that the wife will remain faithful, which is kind of part and parcel for any sort of realistic take on netorase, and that's not an issue you can solve with tags unless you want to get really specific with tags
Devs who do this have no clue what is netorare and netorase. People gonna argue about this no matter what the dev do, just make multiple routes or stick to one route that is best option. Not really need to elaborate this further, you like it you follow the thread, if you don't then unwatch.

Last edited:

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Can anyone recommend well-written netorare/netorase/netori txt stories? Alas, most of those stories from literotica feel bland for me, and I don't even talk about the mtl-translated stories from pixiv.
What was made well enough for me:
  • the classics
  • Fate/Stay Night - Rin/Saber/Sakura thorough ntr in London
  • but a bit too monotone
  • kinda netorase from her step-dad. The end is not interesting, alas, and I didn't like the other stories from the author.
  • the husband is punishing his cheating wife by whoring her out, using mind control magic. I don't think it can be classified as netorare or netorase, there's no love.
  • netorare from the same author
  • there's netorare, but it's mostly just a corruption story
  • netorare with bully, but too low-paced, and abandoned
  • , , , + (alt-perspective from another author) afair, the writing was a bit bland too, but I liked the "naive ntr" vibe
  • often too fast-paced and kinda unbalanced

stories. their writing feels bland for me, but I like the direction of their imagination enough to still read it
  • a pov of a mom, trained by her son's bully
  • a female professor is partly turned into a sex android
  • , , where adult women are turned into schoolgirls
  • where a female teacher is mistaken for a student and getting hit on by her student

Non-ntr corruption stories I found interesting
  • a female business exec is getting blackmailed and degraded
  • a female teacher with her teen daughter are getting blackmailed and degraded, more slow-paced than the previous
  • kinda typical story, a hung boy trains his mom and sisters and aunt, etc.
  • all these short fanfics from about Lara Croft and other tough girls
  • fanfiction shorts by , I just found his obsession with porking girls' butts kinda funny

Last edited:

Agglutinant

Oct 7, 2017
Can anyone recommend well-written netorare/netorase/netori txt stories? Alas, most of those stories from literotica feel bland for me, and I don't even talk about the mtl-translated stories from pixiv.
What was made well enough for me:
  • the classics
  • but a bit too monotone
  • kinda netorase from her step-dad. The end is not interesting, alas, and I didn't like the other stories from the author.
  • the husband is punishing his cheating wife by whoring her out, using mind control magic. I don't think it can be classified as netorare or netorase, there's no love.
  • netorare from the same author
  • there's netorare, but it's mostly just a corruption story
  • netorare with bully, but too low-paced, and abandoned
  • , , , afair, the writing was a bit bland too, but I liked the "naive ntr" vibe

stories. their writing feels bland for me, but I like the direction of their imagination enough to still read it
  • a pov of a mom, trained by her son's bully
  • a female professor is partly turned into a sex android
  • , , where adult women are turned into schoolgirls
  • where a female teacher is mistaken for a student and getting hit on by her student

Non-ntr corruption stories I found interesting
  • a female business exec is getting blackmailed and degraded
  • a female teacher with her teen daughter are getting blackmailed and degraded, more slow-paced than the previous
  • kinda typical story, a hung boy trains his mom and sisters and aunt, etc.
  • all these short fanfics from about Lara Croft and other tough girls
  • fanfiction shorts by , I just found his obsession with porking girls' butts kinda funny
It depends what you call NTR, but for me is easily the best erotica author.

Chitsune

May 11, 2017
Any recommendations? It's insane that it's so hard to find "ntr fantasy adventure" where mc's companions secretly get corrupted. It's always either organized by the mc or the mc discovers it right away.
"ntr fantasy adventure" where mc's companions secretly get corrupted. ahh i remember one.

Mc have 3 wives, 3pov, different antagonists

冒险归来之后,我的三个娇妻全都按捺不住,纷纷找了炮友满足雌媚淫躯
讨伐魔王结束后,我和三个娇妻来到了韦斯特门港定居,谁知居住的这栋别墅却有意想不到的大问题,那么故事又会怎么展开呢

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Any recommendations? It's insane that it's so hard to find "ntr fantasy adventure" where mc's companions secretly get corrupted. It's always either organized by the mc or the mc discovers it right away.
  • Fate/Stay Night - Rin/Saber/Sakura thorough ntr in London. Shiro (MC) doesn't find at all.
Meanwhile, anyone has the whole version? There're 41 chapters, and 64 chapters in his patreon. I downloaded it, but somehow lost the file.

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
"ntr fantasy adventure" where mc's companions secretly get corrupted. ahh i remember one.

Mc have 3 wives, 3pov, different antagonists

冒险归来之后,我的三个娇妻全都按捺不住,纷纷找了炮友满足雌媚淫躯
讨伐魔王结束后,我和三个娇妻来到了韦斯特门港定居,谁知居住的这栋别墅却有意想不到的大问题,那么故事又会怎么展开呢
shota, excessively graphic writing style, minimum husband POV.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Netorase Sword Princess
43 chapters so far

game
doujin
Netorase sword princess is good but thr fact that the two year break only amounted to a small continuation for part 1 is giving me no hope it will be continued in the foreseeable future.

Also one of the only netorase novels i want the mc to win even if the girl gets pregnant. But seeing the recent 2 chapters it seems its becoming more and more netorare with her teasing more openly and excluding things like the memory stone.

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Netorase sword princess is good
I like the devious personality / speaking pattern of the heroine. She reminds 2 princesses to me - Lucrezia from Golden Cynicism and Lu Mei from . But I read the novel, waiting for 2 things: any anal play and "whoring her out" by Magnus, but got nothing.

Chapter 4:
“Please don’t compare me to the ladies you frequent in the alleyways,” said Iris, playing with a strand of her hair. “For one thing, you could never afford my prices. Knowing the state of your finances, I’d be afraid of sending you into a spiral of debt collection.”

“Your prices, huh? That’s good. If I can convince your boyfriend to whore you out, all our gold needs will be sorted. How much would you charge for an hour?”

“Certainly more than you can make by pleading for the scraps of a meagre quest reward. But if you feel inclined to pay for my services, I encourage you to keep your faith in technicalities. After a few years of strenuous effort, you might have earned the right to look at me.”
Chapter 12:
“Nnh … despite your frequent assertions that you wish to whore me out … mhn … you’re rather protective of my body, aren’t you?”

Magnus’s smile was one of restraint, not allowing Iris’s expert teasing to force out his obvious desire to fuck her senseless.

“I want to whore you out to the right bidder. That guy didn’t have enough coin to buy a corner hag.”

Iris leaned in, her huge breasts pressing against Magnus’s powerful chest as she began rubbing her drenched underwear against his shaft in earnest. Their faces were almost touching. It was the kind of extremely intimate position normally reserved for close lovers.

“Mmh … how much … anh … would you … nnhg … whore me for?”

Magnus leaned in until Iris’s lips barely touched his, but he didn’t commit. That was for the beautiful girl on his lap to do.

It depends what you call NTR, but for me is easily the best erotica author.
Thanks, I will try. Can you recommed anything more fantasy-leaning, or with a tough heroine (cop/business exec/martial artist/princess)?

Oct 23, 2023
is agent17 a decent ntr game or is it just netori
in terms of actual NTR there’s only 1 scene event (even then not really, it’s about your classmate not gf) and 1 chain of events (about 4 mini events total) but that is netori/cheating. Game is really good but not about NTR

• Red Heart
Reactions: ascoo

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Magnus pimping her out would totally ruin the story, not gonna lie. Not to mention I'm pretty sure Magnus cares about her too much to do that.
NTR is a story of ruin by definition, Anna Karenina demonstrated this quite obvious truth. In the context of NSP story, once Iris really falls for Magnus, the curse is supposed to deprive her of joy, isn't it?

Reactions: Pango_12

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
NTR is a story of ruin by definition, Anna Karenina demonstrated this quite obvious truth. In the context of NSP story, once Iris really falls for Magnus, the curse is supposed to deprive her of joy, isn't it?
Yeah that was what i was thinking but the explanation in the first chapters felt like the curse is more of an begin effect then an continuous effect.

Tho if its what you said imo makes the story a lot hotter cause that means even after everything magnus to Iris she still doesnt have an ounce of love for him and still loved the mc with all her heart and only fucks and does the erotic plays and things based on her own lustfull nature and fantasy

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes