Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Any recommendations? It's insane that it's so hard to find "ntr fantasy adventure" where mc's companions secretly get corrupted. It's always either organized by the mc or the mc discovers it right away.
Even ones that had EXACTLY THAT in synopsis ended up being fucking nothing.
I'm looking at you Cuckold Mage!

As for recommendation, I don't have any for PIXIV because it's really that hard to find one, but I know one's guy in syosetu that had exactly my taste.

Look at his stories and bookmarks.

I fiercely recommend the After Story, you don't need to read the prequel. Though, you may want to read a prequel side story from the POV of a servant boy who innocently loved the heroine.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Even ones that had EXACTLY THAT in synopsis ended up being fucking nothing.
I'm looking at you Cuckold Mage!

As for recommendation, I don't have any for PIXIV because it's really that hard to find one, but I know one's guy in syosetu that had exactly my taste.

Look at his stories and bookmarks.

I fiercely recommend the After Story, you don't need to read the prequel. Though, you may want to read a prequel side story from the POV of a servant boy who innocently loved the heroine.
Ah yes tsuretsuretsure is a rare good one. I'll take a look at his bookmarks.
I also liked the vrmmo guy adding secret/hidden ntr chapters behind his normal fantasy story. Wish more people did that, it was very hot.

Last edited:

hilih--

May 22, 2019
Any recommendations? It's insane that it's so hard to find "ntr fantasy adventure" where mc's companions secretly get corrupted. It's always either organized by the mc or the mc discovers it right away.
  • (not quite fantasy: dungeons in the modern world)
  • (this and next two by the same author)
Not sure about all of those novels (not completed all of them), but most should match the description.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Turns out the new Anim mom netorare gets released in a couple of weeks, though I don't expect much at this point if you are interested you can upvote it on Dazed discord in the requests' section to hopefully make it to the July's poll shortlist and maybe get translated. Would be nice still to get it translated.

My understanding that now Dazed is going through some change so I can't find his Patreon anymore and Subscribestar is being set up, so you have to go to his Discord or Gumroad to support him/crowdfund a game. He does like one free poll a month until he gets more support and creates more polls monthly, polls can be found now on Discord. So the next one will be created in the beginning of July and the game releases in the 28th this month, so...

If it doesn't fly somebody can still comission it which was the case with their last netorare game in Sept or there is a new possibility to crowdfund games through his Gumroad - but so far there are only a couple of games and I don't know how to add/request more of them to be crowdfunded (there is section for that on Discord and you can pitch in via Gumroad). Last option left will be 'good' old Textactor/Deepl/Sugoi or whatever is that you prefer.

P.S. Speaking about reading stuff - there was a link once posted for a novel called smth. like 'Cruel love'. The platform was rather unusual for NTR stuff but I can't recall it. I read it a bit and it's about a gal who gets offered to fuck with dude one last time at party before she ties the knot with her fiancee in a short while; my guess is that she OFC gets into it and keeps fucking the dude behind her fiancee/husband back to humiliate him or be 'cruel' in other ways, I didn't read that far. Couldn't find the link in this thread some time ago when I tried to, can somebody point me to it?

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Yes I read that one, it's very good because it's a rare actual ntr mystery novel. You almost never see these.

His vrmmo story is better, here the girl is basically just fucking randomly.

Interesting, I feel like I've already seen this story, with the alternating pov.
But I don't think it's this one, it had a cool idea about the corrupted ntred girl casting "cure" on the netori dick to make it hard again, was pretty hot.

Sounds more tragic than erotic.

(this and next two by the same author)
Is it that good, are the girls really corrupted? I've looked quickly and honestly I'm not sure.

I'll have to check these.

Any you read with the girls becoming secretly evil?

Agglutinant

Oct 7, 2017
Can anyone recommend good NTR/cuckold stories, games, mangas, comics, etc, where the action starts as netorase and gets out of the husband/boyfriend's control?

I recently discovered this author on Literotica - - most of their stories start as the husband encouraging the wife to explore and end up completely beyond his control. That hasn't been a thing I've searched for in games, generally I just exclude the rape tag and look for good art in what's left, but now I seem to have a new kink.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Not sure about all of those novels (not completed all of them), but most should match the description.
Would be cool if someone ran it through some good translators and compiled it into a single file (each story a separate file I mean).

jaden000

May 30, 2020
tried reading laliberte latest work but damn netorase without some form of netorare the tension just isnt there for me. Even some of the AS games fee like this

Reactions: Voilsh

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Is there any NTR novels with ugly character or chubby villain

Reactions: Someone725

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
tried reading laliberte latest work but damn netorase without some form of netorare the tension just isnt there for me. Even some of the AS games fee like this
Yeah, some of the stories recently have been mid. I remember that police mom story was some of the best that I read

hilih--

May 22, 2019
Is there any NTR novels with ugly character or chubby villain
One of the villains in this novel: .
In the novels, the visual appearance of the male characters is described very rarely.
Because of it, unlike VN, male appearance does not have a significant effect and also it's difficult to remember any.

How did you do this? There are a few stories I want to do this too
This is used to translate, and own extension on javascript to download translations, and Python scripts to pack them to epub. But the last two do not always work reliably and sometimes fixes are required.
Probably using Google Docs or LibreOffice/OpenOffice to manually save translated chapters and then using save-as epub will be easier.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes