Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
Cover.png

Overview:
Welcome to ChimaLABO's debut H-RPG, "A Rift in the Crypt"

In a world scarred by a grand conflict pitting the Demon King's army against humanity, an uneasy peace was brokered, thanks to the sacrifice of a young hero. Despite the truce, 30% of the world remained under the Demon King's oppressive rule. Celia, an ordinary girl displaced by the war, seeks refuge in the town of Valiente. One year later...

As Celia, blinded by love and searching for the right moment to confess to Hayato, a kind-hearted boy she met in Valiente, she falls into a trap set by two succubi.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-25
Release Date: 2023-06-30
Original Title: クリプトの引き裂き
Developer: chimaLABO
Translator: Saikey Studios - -
Censored: No (Decensored)
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English (Manual Translation)
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras: Full Save -

NVIDIA_Share_RPrULUFYwu.png Game_8txayesRL0.png Game_ZWnmgfdxIB.png Game_AwRZjmb9El.png Game_WuHJO1vEB8.png Game_1k9tX1zIXk.png セリア_Kiss_5.png セリア_Sex_1.png ハヤト寝取られエンド_3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
I'm curious, can you actually complete the game without ntr? I know that the game is intended to be ntr and all that but from the synopsis it looks like it's a challenge. Kind of like this one. Where the protagonists have to complete some puzzles and if they fail they get seduced/corrupted.

Can the two MC escape the "jail" before getting seduced by the incubbus/sucubbus pair or will they end getting mutually cucked? Can the game by completed with a "perfect" run and end with a vanilla ending even if the player misses all the scenes?

Because that would be pretty cool.

DVBf7sigwqtMage1

Feb 10, 2022
Yup, used GPT-4 with this one and it did cost me an arm and a leg :C.

That being said I wanted to do at least one game to see how it would fare. From what I could see sentences are way less stiff and it seems to bungle genders and the subjects less as well (Though still has that issue at times). Honestly I actually think it was caused more by my prompt than GPT itself.

I'll be able to use it more often once I gain more supporters but for now I'll be sticking with 3.5 which is actually somewhat affordable. Anyways as always...

Add Screenshot/Save for errors.

Support the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.
Support me if you enjoy the MTL.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the Github README. Enjoy c:
How much did one full translation cost exacly?

3.70 star(s) 31 Votes