• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AfricanJeff

Oct 12, 2018
No uncensor it just fixes issues with the TL. For example after I uploaded I noticed some text get untranslated for some reason so it retranslates that. Any fixes I make are pushed to that patch instantly.
Truly a hero. On a random note, anyone got some gifs to show off the animated content?

κ-оz

Mar 31, 2019
I was played in Japanese i still want English translation thank you! I really like corrupted moral

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Oh cool, this time both sides are challenged by temptations and it's puzzle without cookie cutter rpgm combat? Hell yeah, count me in!! Didn't think I'll be happily waiting for a new mtl translation but Dazedanon proved several times already that even MTL with great effort can be enjoyable. I wish I was rich to support your efforts but for now you can have my gratitude

Reactions: EonKain and Xakorik

dmop22

Sep 8, 2019
This one does a good job in the corruption department even if it's a bit fast, but NTR is there too. There's a few points where you control the male protagonist, but it's like 95% girl pov. I've only played it once and I got the:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all for their first game, they did really well.

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
I can´t donwload the patch with InternetDManager, and when download it with the browser as normal, it says is a virus an it cancel it.

gantos

Feb 24, 2018
Yup, used GPT-4 with this one and it did cost me an arm and a leg :C.

That being said I wanted to do at least one game to see how it would fare. From what I could see sentences are way less stiff and it seems to bungle genders and the subjects less as well (Though still has that issue at times). Honestly I actually think it was caused more by my prompt than GPT itself.

I'll be able to use it more often once I gain more supporters but for now I'll be sticking with 3.5 which is actually somewhat affordable. Anyways as always...

Add Screenshot/Save for errors.

Support the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.
Support me if you enjoy the MTL.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the Github README. Enjoy c:
This sorta thing ain't really my bag, but I'll be trying it anyway just to see what a full gpt4 translation project looks like- I think you're first across the finish line on that count, so congrats and know that your wallets sacrifice will not go unappreciated.

I see you and Just both pushing the 'Support the dev by buying the game' line.
Have you consider just distributing the translation as a patch without the game included? If you really want to support the devs, thats the way to do it...

anomynus

Apr 7, 2018
So is there actually nothing you can do in episode 1 just waste your AP and get the first letter of the code? Whether I open the door or not it just comes down to asking the demon for help, isn't it?

3.70 star(s) 31 Votes