Iorinari

Feb 3, 2023
View attachment 2754038

Overview:
Chimara Lab's first ADV-style RPG "Tear of the Crypt"
There's a possibility that both the protagonist and their loved one could be seduced by others. "Double infidelity"... isn't it okay to have a game like this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-08
Release Date: 2023-06-30
Original Title: クリプトの引き裂き
Developer: chimaLABO
Censored: Yes (Mosiac)
Version: 1.0.2
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN
Patches:
Other: Full Save

View attachment 2754030 View attachment 2754032 View attachment 2754033 View attachment 2754034 View attachment 2754035 View attachment 2754036 View attachment 2754037
as always, we are grateful. thank you so much braddah! NTR is always welcome!

NoobJiao

Sep 3, 2021
This game sucks on Joiplay. Use Maldives, it's way smoother
YOU ARE A HERO!!!!! I used Maldives before but I like Joiplay more so I deleted Maldives, never thought the game would run smoother in Maldives than joiplay, and not just this game, many other games too that are laggy in Joiplay run smoothly in Maldives thank God.

Oopsibwokeit

Sep 11, 2018
I usually avoid NTR tags like the plague since most of it is some ugly bastard or stereotypical playboy "stealing" the braindead girl from a passive microdick husband. This hits differently, though. Still more into the succubus' seduction side of things, but not bad as a whole.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
You think a real translator is going to put hundereds of hours into a translation for $80. That has to be the funniest shit I've ever heard.

Fan translators do god's work. Nobody is going to slave over a TL for months unless they either really like the work or they are getting paid an actual wage.
I'm sure Kagura's raking it in & then some if they only pay their TL's 80 bucks for every game they finish. :devilish:

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
I see that you really rolling it with your translation. I noticed that you mainly translated the newer released games. Have you had any thoughts about translating older releases that doesn't fall behind in quality too? My first idea would be Kunoichi Karin, as it is quite polished but got the terrible treatment of traditional MTL here

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
gg :love::devilish::love: I have to say, this game good. The female character looks good. The ahegao part also good. The corruption progress i like that too. Female protagonist? no problem. In fact, i like it better when corruption happen from female perspective. As for male protagonist, no problem too. There is good & bad in games. They are depend on dave skill and imagination technique( i don't know what im talking about). As for this dave, he is not bad. But, there is one i felt dissapointed. There is no gangbang and especially no bbc. BBC FOREVER( Wakanda forever sfx ). :coffee:

lucione666

Aug 2, 2019
Can we get all scene from 1 run?
Coz i want to see all small scenes since we can't review it in the rcolection room

3.70 star(s) 31 Votes