Kaske

Feb 26, 2018
Aye, a few endings from what I see. The branches for 'em depend entirely on A, the value out of a 100 for the main girl representing her corruption and B, what you do as the lad near the final chapter. The good ending is you don't engage with red succubus, the girl has less than 100 corruption, and you keep viewing her through the wall. This lets the lad shield her from Sadi's CORRUPTION GAZE.

I assume if the value is low enough you escape for pure love good ending. If the value is high but not 100 for both, you get teleported to a dual hallway at the end where both demons try to seduce both characters again, but the boy can see the heroine and thus shield her. If you let boy get seduced you have the option of just banging Sadi. If you progress without boy, the heroine ends up getting mega killed. If both resist then you escape. If you both resist but boy's corruption is high, he bangs the heroine then leaves their house at night to bang the succubus.

And if her value is 100 you get the ending where she gets succubus'd.

That's what I think it was anyways, from brute-forcing the untranslated version.

Soruseek

Mar 3, 2021
So is it even possible to figure out the 2nd door puzzle? As in, the number of treasures? 'Cause I'm stumped.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
F
During the Intro Sadi was referred to as "Lady Sadi"
Fixed.
This sorta thing ain't really my bag, but I'll be trying it anyway just to see what a full gpt4 translation project looks like- I think you're first across the finish line on that count, so congrats and know that your wallets sacrifice will not go unappreciated.

I see you and Just both pushing the 'Support the dev by buying the game' line.
Have you consider just distributing the translation as a patch without the game included? If you really want to support the devs, thats the way to do it...
Thanks! I actually think piracy of these types of games that don't release with an English translation help more than hurt since it decreases the barrier of entry. But I'm not expecting that to convince you or anything, I got into this hobby as a pirate and now I'm hoping others follow the same path as me that's all.

Plus these threads are way more popular so its easier to get actual feedback and fix up the translation.

κ-оz

Mar 31, 2019
My Completed Save
Those who want to see ending go to Save 17 DarkSide Ending
Save 18 True Ending
Save 20 Darkside End Recollection Room
Save 21 True End Recollection Room
I notice something every ending in recollection room so i split Save in recollection room save
I like Darkside Ending

Gibbsin

Dec 22, 2018
When they guy says he only translates what he wants to, and then translates banger after banger. Move over Carybdis, I have a new God

• Haha
Reactions: dazedanon

Hmm...

Oct 26, 2017
Most NTR games are garbage where the male love interest character may as well not exist as character and never has a chance turn things around. But a game about a couple where both are being targeted? With the potential for a pure run? Now I'm interested.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Most NTR games are garbage where the male love interest character may as well not exist as character and never has a chance turn things around. But a game about a couple where both are being targeted? With the potential for a pure run? Now I'm interested.
YES more game like that !! It's horrible the tons of ntr game where the female become a mega slut in 10 seconds without the possibility for the MC to do something else than being cucked .

Reactions: Dubolic and YuriiH

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So... do you paly as a innocent/naive FMC and... guide her into getting corrupted by the demons ? If so, im surely interested.

gantos

Feb 24, 2018
So... do you paly as a innocent/naive FMC and... guide her into getting corrupted by the demons ? If so, im surely interested.
Not really,
Unlike most ntr stuff this is actually kinda hot. The premise is that they are just becoming a couple when an incubus and sucubus show up and try to tear them apart by separating them and seducing each of them individually. They both have a role to play in the story and there isn't really any weird cuck shit involved. The female protagonist trys to solve the puzzle and get them out of the trap laden puzzle box while resisting the incubus, while the male protagonist trys to resist the advances of the succubus and strategically deploy protection magic to protect the female protagonist. Status effects and magical hijinks ensue.
It's a smart sexy setup. There's no bullshit, no weird ultra uggos, and no micropenis wielding cucksbando.

It's structured around that resistance/temptation element more than guiding a female protag into instant megaslut status. The fact that everyone in the story is a participant, with clear motivations, and the fact the protags aren't officially a couple yet makes the whole progression feel more believable, and the characters less like cardboard cutouts there just to fulfill an obligatory narrative role.

It's that rare thing- an eroge with writing that isn't complete dogshit.

LEET

May 29, 2017
My Completed Save
Those who want to see ending go to Save 17 DarkSide Ending
Save 18 True Ending
Save 20 Darkside End Recollection Room
Save 21 True End Recollection Room
I notice something every ending in recollection room so i split Save in recollection room save
I like Darkside Ending
don't see a difference in all ends besides corruption

Last edited:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
This game is fantastic, to the point I worry this circle will ever be able to top their first game. Only thing I can honestly say isn't very good is their nipples. Also the whole "no portrait for the males" thing makes no sense when we can see them in cg scenes.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I feel like if you're committing this much money and effort into making an MTL, you might as well just get an actual translator to do a real translation. That's just my opinion, though.
You think a real translator is going to put hundereds of hours into a translation for $80. That has to be the funniest shit I've ever heard.

Fan translators do god's work. Nobody is going to slave over a TL for months unless they either really like the work or they are getting paid an actual wage.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes