Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
How much is the ntr? doesnt seem main
Just finished one route.
Overall, it's a very short game, almost like a demo of a bigger game, the ntr scenes are like an addon and disjointed from the main story.
It has all ingredients for ntr I like (mc is oblivious, girls are being corrupted, it's ntr mystery) but everything is killed by the lack of integration in the very short main story.
The girls don't really change in the few intermission times you get to have dialogues with them.
They do change in the menu and that's it. Same with battles, if you disable the protection girls get randomly fucked but again, makes no difference in the main story.
It sucks that the art I really liked was Rikka cg when enhancing weapons, and a purikura one capturing ntr feel well. The rest is uneven, some good, some bad.
Very annoying that gay stuff happens too (with mc), you can minimize it but not avoid it.
The ntr itself is really super fast, Rikka has the most developped content, the other two less.

I would be less harsh with the game if it wasn't sold with literally "ntr" in the title, and if it was half the price of what it is (2750 yen, way too expensive for what it is).
Also, that damn school bell ringing never stopping, why??

Last edited:

Alter541

Nov 15, 2022
Hello, dear art connoisseurs
I'm sure there are knowledgeable people here.
Can somebody recommend me a game?
I'm a big fan of ntraholic and ntr legend. I've already tried ntr dogo, lustful massage parlor, homeguard(1-2) and bunch of other games.
I'm also a fan of works by dai2hokenshistu
Can somebody please recommend me smth? Please, not a linear story.
I also don't mind try some netorare stuff if u believe that its worth a try
thanks
Have you tried Peeping Dorm Manager?

Reactions: NoZeR17

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
How much is the ntr? doesnt seem main
Game is pretty decent. Ive only played the first section then looked at the gallery a bit mind you. The CG is great, and there is a good bit of it. Now, for me the game has two massive negatives, I don't like getting NTR on battle loss or hypnosis/mind control. And that is pretty much the whole game. Each girl has their main NTR route not directly connected to the battle loss scenes, but it very heavily hypnosis/mind control for the corruption method.

And as for the NTR feel, I don't see it on pretty much every route. Its more of a hard core corruption game. However bad MTL translations do effect that for me. The non battle scenes with 2 of the girls I think would qualify as full on NTR. But the main thing is as soon as the guy finds out about the girl getting fucked a big beefy guy comes in and fucks him too, so....

The guy is basically one of the girls, he a pretty solid trap character art wise. And he get his ass blow out in every route. So if that's not your thing, might not be a game for you. There is one gore scene where he gets his dick chopped off so keep that in mind. And in one route the girls get turned into fuck nuggets. (no arms and legs and stuffed into gimp suits). It's definitely on the hard core corruption humiliation side of things.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes