4.10 star(s) 12 Votes

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
MNWCover.jpg

Overview:
After moving to a new house, you quickly meet the beautiful young wife next door, Haruka Aoi. Chat with her, befriend her, and make her lonely heart slowly succumb to your charms.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-27
Release Date: 2023-08-09
Developer: Yasaniki -
Publisher: Mango Party - -
Censored: Yes (Pixelated)
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

MNW1.jpg MNW2.jpg MNW3.jpg MNW4.jpg MNW5.jpg MNW6.jpg

Last edited:

May 6, 2017
Nice thanks man
There a pregnant sex scene too in one of the route if i remember it correctly
You can see it in DLsite preview pic for this game if u guys curious

Jun 22, 2022
Does someone know of a way to transfer the save file from the Japanese version to the English version? Moving the .sav files sadly results in the menu/UI and other things like item descriptions reverting back to Japanese.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
This is kind of strange, but the title of my download says, "Neighbor Madam", not "My Neighbor's Lonely Wife 2". Is there something lost in the translation?

Reactions: HumanNPSee

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Man, this dev must be really successful, given how he/she released a sequel of the game so soon. Million copies sold? Two?

bradbellick1993

Apr 12, 2022
Thanks for sharing, but in Chapter 3 there is an event. Haruka being late because of makeup when you ask her out, which causes you stuck forever after inviting her to have lunch, if someone is able to pass this event, please let me know, thank you.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Man, this dev must be really successful, given how he/she released a sequel of the game so soon. Million copies sold? Two?
This is the english translation release, not the original game publishing dates. First game was 2020, this sequel was 2022 and there was another unrelated game in between. You can see this from the dev's DLsite page.

Reactions: ffive

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyNeighborsLonelyWife2-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: yujichandesu

paopao333

Mar 10, 2023
Thanks for sharing, but in Chapter 3 there is an event. Haruka being late because of makeup when you ask her out, which causes you stuck forever after inviting her to have lunch, if someone is able to pass this event, please let me know, thank you.
yeah im stuck there tooo :(

FafnirOD

Nov 9, 2022
The translator fucked something up - quite a number of events were bugged out and it's impossible to advance through the first physical contact scene; none of which I'd experienced in the JP release. Not to mention the localization's outright sloppy.

4.10 star(s) 12 Votes