Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Then its bad NTR anyways and you might as well just unlock the gallery and call it a day.
I think you are mistaking all NTR games for games with paths which are what I am specifically talking about.

For example, a girl who can have content with up to 5 different characters but you are only allowed to view 1 path per playthrough. Meaning you will need to play the game 5 times in order see all 5 paths.

Allowing players to view all 5 paths simultaneously is nothing but an improvement, I remember I had to replay Battle Armor Sorgante like 3 different times just to view every path which all ended with her being a cumslut.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I think you are mistaking all NTR games for games with paths which are what I am specifically talking about.

For example, a girl who can have content with up to 5 different characters but you are only allowed to view 1 path per playthrough. Meaning you will need to play the game 5 times in order see all 5 paths.

Allowing players to view all 5 paths simultaneously is nothing but an improvement, I remember I had to replay Battle Armor Sorgante like 3 different times just to view every path which all ended with her being a cumslut.
No, I disagree completely. I don't want to girl to have scenes with multiple dudes in the same playthrough. I typically don't play every route anyways, I find the one that's to my fetish and just play that one, if the other dudes pop in for scenes then it just bricks the whole thing.

The Sorgante route with her and the fat bastard would be completely ruined if it happened at the same time as the others. Even just accidentally triggering one of the other scenes would kill the vibe for me.

I don't think we will every come to an agreement on this, we are at opposite ends. lol

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
i'm really tired of the NTR tag on this site everytime you search by the tag and you find game and waste your time to find that the NTR is just 1 scene in the entire game and its not even proper NTR
I have that problem with many other tags, for example Anal. Tag systems should have a way to differentiate, a piece whose theme is anal vs a piece that contains anal.

but welp like capitalism is the best system we have even if it has its own problems.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
No, I disagree completely. I don't want to girl to have scenes with multiple dudes in the same playthrough. I typically don't play every route anyways, I find the one that's to my fetish and just play that one, if the other dudes pop in for scenes then it just bricks the whole thing.

The Sorgante route with her and the fat bastard would be completely ruined if it happened at the same time as the others. Even just accidentally triggering one of the other scenes would kill the vibe for me.

I don't think we will every come to an agreement on this, we are at opposite ends. lol
i didnt have the energy to reply to him, but that resumes everything wrong with his opinion

Reactions: LordFrz

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I personally think it depends. Replaying sorgante was bearable. but some games are a pain in the ass to replay. for example some of the visual novels that have POV dialogs and scenes, usually take previously common conversations as if they were new. so you have to reread a lot of content.

sorgante at least is easy to replay. other games like the Netori game wit the gal girl that you have to replay again and again in order to acumulate some paid dates money is a big pain in the ass that I only beared with because the scenes were soo good.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I personally think it depends. Replaying sorgante was bearable. but some games are a pain in the ass to replay. for example some of the visual novels that have POV dialogs and scenes, usually take previously common conversations as if they were new. so you have to reread a lot of content.

sorgante at least is easy to replay. other games like the Netori game wit the gal girl that you have to replay again and again in order to acumulate some paid dates money is a big pain in the ass that I only beared with because the scenes were soo good.
NTR Knight was good and had great animations so I didnt mind replaying that either but still woulda liked a 1 run, see all content type deal.

When it comes to endings though I am fine with viewing them all separately, as long as I can see all the good corruption/sex stuff the game has to offer up until that point.

Reactions: blackoni

Joaohentai2

Nov 3, 2023
just finished it, the game is bad, there are like 8 scenes? and HUGE AMOUNT OF WALKING, AND USELESS TEXT. Man Im really depressed with this poop NTR games. Its been like a year without a single good one.

There's no corruption, the girl is a whore and theres higher powers that tells her to fuck the other guy. ITS SO TRASH
I strongly recommend that you play Rinatest when it is released, this game is very good, I played the 2nd test version of it and in my opinion it is one of the best ntr rpgm I have ever been to, the full game will have several branches for several different endings, corruption The girlfriend's game is very good, the sound effects of this game are very good, the skills are very good, I really liked the map and remembering that I only played until the 20th because it was the limit of its second demo and the game has 30 days. In the posts I saw from the creator, the full game promises to be incredible.
a very good game, my evaluation so far is
9/10, when I play the full game that will be released this year I will probably give it 10/10, here is the creator's link

In addition to pixelart animations, it looks like there will be illustrations or CGI in the game's scenes
0J6udCKp.jpeg
O5aNo7s1.jpeg
PTF9cgY2.jpeg
image-800 (1).jpg
image-800 (2).jpg
image-800.jpg
image-800 (3).jpg
image-800 (4).jpg
HFfq3ouX.jpeg

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018

Is this female mc or male mc?,looks good ntr this games
It's 70% male. There's a few parts where you go around town as the ugly bastard and girl. Most of the H scenes are from their POV too, but there were a few from the MC's.

It was okay. Wasn't fantastic. Art and animations were good, but there isn't really any gameplay. Just walking from one place to another.

Agglutinant

Oct 7, 2017
Hello,
I'm looking for good rpg maker NTR games that are at the same level as:
Spiral Legend
Black Promise(kuro no yakusoku)
Celica Magia
Don't really mind if it's translated or not as long as it's in jp.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry, didn't play any of these game so idk if it's the gameplay that you're looking for, but
The Curse of Kubel is one of my favorite game. It doesn't have real fights, you explore a dungeon and have to manage your mana and lewdness as you go through it.

I'm currently really enjoying Inatari Tales, but it's basically Henteria 2 but with CG (don't let the artwork on the first post fool you, it changed and it's now great imo) and less annoying gameplay. Still no combat tho.

Reactions: Racoon_4

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
You know recently someone trying to remake a game maybe they try to remake Bible black which if he does it would be cool but gets me thinking I hope another creator could try to remake NTR game from a old Visual Novel game here he shows a pixelated game scene IMG_0027.gif IMG_0028.jpeg

Reactions: Lurkingpro

sassone

Nov 17, 2019
Found my links here:

Also anyone also have the same issue of the game Freezing after 5 minutes when playing the game through MTL tool? The game works fine without it but I don't understand moonrunes.
any one got a mega link for this, or a link to a safer site?

blackoni

Apr 20, 2017

Even better if you a get a new different ending if she whores around with multiple guys paths.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes