Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
What was the Ci-en game with the mc going to work and fight while the FMC gets hypnotized and corrupted by the antagonist tavernkeeper? it has the call her function where you call her and she gets corrupted while you talk. While the mc doesnt see it you do have a function to see the full corruption... Bit ago there was a demo released her for a unfinished version
the one from nuko majin still unfinished cuz as far as i remember he went silent about it (at least in ci-en, i didn't cheked his twitter yet)

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
the one from nuko majin still unfinished cuz as far as i remember he went silent about it (at least in ci-en, i didn't cheked his twitter yet)
They released an update just last month. The game looks good so far, really looking forward to it.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021

new ntr game coming out soon

creator's Ci-en
I'm not sure about 'soon', I can't see a release date. Looks like it's been worked on for like 2 years, with monthly progress updates though. I tried the demo; the art is good, and all the scenes appear to be animated. You can watch quite a few of them right at the start of the demo. Looking forward to the full release!

EDIT:
To add more; it seems to be a 'lonely housewife needs to pay off a huge debt within a certain time' game. It looks like it's primarily BBC NTR, so of course the husband has a small penis and no sexual stamina. Each scene seems to have up to several variations, too. For example, the blowjob starting as a relectant tipjob, to getting first deep throated by force, to a deeper and more proficient deepthroat (and there's another 4/5 levels to it after this that are not unlocked in the demo). There's also 4 or 5 variations of dialogue to each scene, from reluctant, to accepting, to horny and then fully in love, it seems. And each scene seems to have variations for time of day, though it's probably just a tint/lighting change. So it appears to have a lot of repeatable content. My one issue with that, is that there's no 'fast option' to get through the scenes; they play out at their own pace, and they stall progress quite often to loop an animation.

I'm making blind progress through the demo by following the ! with no translation, heh.

Last edited:
Reactions: ohhaiguize
Oct 5, 2018
Castella just confirmed the release date for Scars of Summer: After Story

August 23, 2024

Castella's ci-en post.
Credits to Dreamsoda for translation.

New Cien post :
There's a bunch of animations on the post itself too

“Natsuiro no Kowaremono After” will be released on August 23rd!
Hello!
Today we will inform you of the release date!
We also inform you about the replacement of the preview page and the trial version update.
It's been 4 years since I've been able to publish a work, so please add it to your favorites!
The release date has finally been decided! !

It will be released on Friday, August 23rd!
A little bit more CG (I made a mistake in counting)
76 basic CGs
Animation (number of scenes): 100 or more
As expected, the erotic scenes are more voluminous than the previous work and are more erotic and NTR.
However, since the volume and density have increased more than originally planned, we will be revising the price by about 200 yenInstead, we will do our best to give you a discount at the time of release!
Along with this, the preview image has also been significantly changed from the original.

Trial version update schedule
I recently applied for a preview image and trial version update. Sorry, it looks like your application has not been completed yet. I think it will be updated soon, so I'll let you know on Ci-en again.
The trial version is also scheduled to be updated to ver2! Please try playing just the erotic scenes.

[Trial version range]
Daisuke route until day 1
Vagrant route until day 2
Nobuo route until the first day
Yasui route until the 2nd day
Saki H event part

*Prologue can be skipped.
*The events that can be seen are side A (Keita's perspective) and side B of some routes (Ryoka's memory).
*Please try to discover Saki during the Saki event during your free time.
Give you the last summer vacation that can only be drawn with After.

▼Overview
Ryoka Enomoto is the ace of the women's basketball team and her childhood friend.
She grew up together in a rural village and secretly had feelings for her...
What kind of behavior did she accept?
How did these filthy men connect with her body?
Even darker, deeper, more painful,
An irrevocable cuckold with lots of creampie depictions.
It will be delivered with more CG and animation scenes than the previous work.

▼Features
Behind the scenes of summer vacation spent with the heroine,
Before you know it, you'll be taken away by another man
An automatically occurring type of cuckolding event.
A prequel to the previous work “Natsuiro no Kowaremono”
You can play before or after the seaside school of each man's route.
This is an erotic and situation-specific cuckold RPG.
A lewd middle-aged man, a vagrant, an erotic brat, a bullied child, an unpopular virgin, a delinquent...
Others, such as men...
The relationship between a man and his girlfriend progresses moment by moment.
It can be detected using the same system as the previous work.
▼Notes
*This content assumes you have cleared the previous work ``Natsuiro no Kowaremono''.
*Due to the concept of BSS, there will be no H scenes for the main character.
Please note that there is no NTR from the previous Junai END.

Overall progress]

main story
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

Each route (erotic)
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

rough
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

CG
■■■■■■■■■□ 95%

animation
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%+α

Saki sister
■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

The reminiscence room has also been completed, and only a few CGs remain. Debugging is also progressing at the same time, so unless there are any major issues, I think we will be able to release it on the release date without any problems

We will strive to improve the quality until the release date...( 'ᾥ' )

There were a lot of things that happened along the way, and there were times when I was mentally challenged by NTR, but thanks to everyone's reviews, comments, and support, I was able to make it this far. It took me four years, but it's all thanks to you that made me realize that I could make games, so I'm really grateful!

I'll try one more time and do my best until the end! This is the last story of Ryoka and her friends, so please play!

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
man i wish there was one where the person doing the stealing is only doing it because they think incest can potentially destroy humanity
Not the hero everyone wants, but the one they need. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A Big Black Centurion.

Reactions: Hallokun

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector.
This shitty world that's nothing but a trashy game, he and I will definitely escape it together. So, all these annoying women trying to take advantage of my friend are just a nuisance. That's why, for his sake, I'll fuck them up first.

Reactions: Varimir

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
The blog suggests full pictures, because the posts have parts of a larger image visible. Nothing more than a face in a pose is shown though. Maybe someone with access to the posts can say for sure.
i hope someone does share information i wanna the progress of his game because i know he's going to use pixel animation for fighting maybe he even will use it for sex animaton

Reactions: ohhaiguize
Jul 21, 2021
I feel like the game being a continuation is going to be bad, like, the corruption already happened, right? Then whats the point? Am I missing something?
Well in my opinion the first one was good. But i personally i thought when it got real good it ends. Form my understanding this game picks up from first meaning that whatever path you were on happened and corruption goes over. Which is exactly what i wanted. I love slow ntr corruption games but most never have anything other then a ending where the good stuff happens. Honestly wish more devs would do a sequel to something and you could pick what happened the last game. However i also agree with some that multi paths become boring since its for the most part decent at best. Say that stick to one or two guys and go from there and build up the rivalry.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes