Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: Things22

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019

New post from AGNOSTUS (dev who made Nettle Pain, Black Fetal Movement, Tiria & D. P) about his new game .

He made a post back in June where he said and i quote (using google translate): "I think I'll be able to finish it within this month, or at the latest next month."
Now that is obviously not the case cause...it IS the 31st of July and the game is still not out yet, but he did make a post earlier today where he said that he's finished with the "main part" of the game itself, but at the same time he forgot about the recollection room and so he's delaying the release to Mid-Late August.
Now if you ask me, i'm pretty sure that he's lying about the recollection room and that he just needs more time but doesn't want to admit it, but as long as he will release the game before the promised deadline he can come up with whatever he wants for all i care.

Also i remember someone asking for Sister NTR games, i'm not a 100% sure about it but i believe that one of the heroines will be the MC's sister.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
ntr knight
NTR Knight to me felt a bit bland. FMC design was good and the animations were nice. But the pacing of the corruption was sub-par IMO. It all felt a tad too rushed for my liking.....

Edit: Like walking to one location, view one corruption event, see sex scene, rinse and repeat gets kinda repetitive after a while. No real build-up or anything and felt quite predictable at times IMO....

Reactions: ktez

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
NTR Knight to me felt a bit bland. FMC design was good and the animations were nice. But the pacing of the corruption was sub-par IMO. It all felt a tad too rushed for my liking.....

Edit: Like walking to one location, view one corruption event, see sex scene, rinse and repeat gets kinda repetitive after a while. No real build-up or anything and felt quite predictable at times IMO....
Even then, better than 90% of what came out after his game. If he went for slower corruption his games would be a delicacy

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes