Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Leoo

Nov 9, 2018
If read carefully I said routes,characters, story are changed
Doesn't matter, you are degrading the original work that no one wants a remake, let alone an inferior remake.
I doubt you have permission from the original developer either, so this is kind of an insult.

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017

What do you all think about this project?
Why does man want to ruin top 3 ntr games ever? There's nothing you need to "change" or "alter", just wait for the sequel
I think it'd be wise to think about reporting your page

Jul 20, 2019
Expecting people to fork out money for your completely unsanctioned, hilariously inferior, unwanted remake rape of what is one of the most beloved NTR games out there is laughable. This is not how you Get Rich Quick.

Not to mention you literally admit your English is poor. Why would anyone even choose to play your 'remake'? The Sims profile picture and the name 'CuckyBoy' don't really help your case either.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
1723478282041.png

I never understood the appeal for this artstyle, i see that Sword Art Online NTR game mentioned all the time and everyone says that it's amazing, but i see these lifeless creepy ass models and i feel physical pain just by looking at them.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
If read carefully I said routes,characters, story are changed
Hey friend, just wanted to be nice about it, but as others had alluded to, perhaps now (or ever for that matter) is not exactly the right time to pursue this remake project of yours. There are a lot of roadblocks that are actually quite detrimental to the overall health/direction of your project.

A.) Permission from the original character to remake their work.

B.) You run the risk of detracting from the original work with your remake by rehashing the game where there really isn't a need for that as the game is already quite stellar in its original/vanilla state.

C.) I would suggest making your own version of an NTR game that is holistically quite unique in its own right. I.e., nothing that overtly ties back to the 'Scars of Summer' title. Being original while showcasing your own talent and crafting your own NTR experience is part and parcel of what makes your creative vision in the (already saturated) NTR market that much more memorable and distinct from a competitive differentiation standpoint.

D.) Also, Scars of Summer After Release is presumably on the horizon as well. So the induction of your remake project could not have arrived at a more untimely manner.

Lastly, to me, it is still a little questionable as to whether it is even sanctioned for approval by the original dev of SoS or not.

You might just be better off crafting your own unique version of an NTR game and not using SoS as the baseline for your remake project.

I feel that it is not going to be a very fruitful project, to say the least. I just wanted to be nice about it and give you my $0.02 for what it is worth.

Reactions: Something548

CuckyBoy001

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2021
I am not here to make my self rich I am just a beginner of this genre but before play this game you can't judge anything :) and if don't like my idea don't play the game Simple ( If you can't motivate someone then don't demotivate him.)

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
If you can't motivate someone then don't demotivate him
This isn't really a question about "motivation" per-se, of course feel free to hone your skills as a beginner dev, but we feel that your talents may be best served crafting your own unique vision of an NTR gaming experience. Some of us just wanted to give you some honest feedback given the background implications of what your remake project entails. Others might have been more brutally honest and direct with you, but at least with some constructive criticism on my end, I wanted to impart unto you.

EDIT: Good luck with your future projects of course. I am sure if you put your mind to it, you can create something stellar that uniquely mirrors your own vision with the NTR genre (y)

Jul 20, 2019
I am not here to make my self rich I am just a beginner of this genre but before play this game you can't judge anything :) and if don't like my idea don't play the game Simple ( If you can't motivate someone then don't demotivate him.)
I'd probably be a lot nicer if you weren't blatantly ripping off someone else's game. Maybe call it a parody instead of a remake, make it clear that the intellectual material has not originated from you.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021

What do you all think about this project?
You couldve just said that you're making a game INSPIRED by Scars of Summer instead of calling it a "remake" , or better yet, call it a parody.

Sure, the working title that you use will draw some attention, but mostly in the negative way. You might need to rethink the way you approach in this one. To me, it feels like this project is a mockery to the original work. No hostility from here by the way. You can make any kind of game you want to. Just letting you know that if you continue this kind of route, you might fail.

Anyway, good luck on your game.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes