Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Yeah, tbh, upon second thought after seeing those 3DCG images...the more I think those were just fan-made renditions of scenes taken from the 2DCG original....but who knows honestly? :sneaky: :coffee:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Takeda is occasionally doing streams on his works, I dont watch it , but I've seen posts about it. To pivot from drawing to using KK is ridiculous given that his works and art style is well-known. Imagine scrapping all those years of work to settle on KK rendition for his iconic style.

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
Takeda is occasionally doing streams on his works, I dont watch it , but I've seen posts about it. To pivot from drawing to using KK is ridiculous given that his works and art style is well-known. Imagine scrapping all those years of work to settle on KK rendition for his iconic style.
Yeah, it was 100% fanmade by someone or even Takeda himself but game gonna be 2D, just seen how much content there already is despite game not being finished at all and it's crazy, think this might be the biggest NTR game ever when it does come out

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Yeah, it was 100% fanmade by someone or even Takeda himself but game gonna be 2D, just seen how much content there already is despite game not being finished at all and it's crazy, think this might be the biggest NTR game ever when it does come out
Even saw Kagura games hitting him up a long time ago about his project. So we might even get an uncensored version of it , or just simply an official english tl. Alas, this project will still go on for a long while. But I think it will be finished before Nymphomania Priestess.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Damn guys, all this back and forth almost gave me a heart attack xD
Takeda would have completely lost the plot if he transitioned to 3D. His artstyle is iconic and I want to play the game with it. But good to know it's in 2D :HideThePain:

I just wish he gonna finish the game in the near future. All these occasional CG sets about the game you can find are such a tease.

This needs a thread!
Have you had a chance to play the game yet?
Ngl I am hesitating to play this game because it is labeled chapter 1.
I don't like it if the game would just stop midway and honestly would defeat the purpose of a corruption game.

Or is the game self contained and we play as another character in chapter 2?
The Dlsite page is giving me no information about that.

If you have also no idea then I guess need to take the bullet and check it out myself with the risk of being dissapointed.

Last edited:

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Have you had a chance to play the game yet?
Ngl I am hesitating to play this game because it is labeled chapter 1.
I don't like it if the game would just stop midway and honestly would defeat the purpose of a corruption game.

Or is the game self contained and we play as another character in chapter 2?
The Dlsite page is giving me no information about that.

If you have also no idea then I guess need to take the bullet and check it out myself with the risk of being dissapointed.
See here
I played the demo and it was pretty good. Albeit I had no translation and didn't really know what I was doing or why. The art/animations are good though, and there's several varieties of each scene based on the womans corruption level. I really do recommend it. That reminds me, I found a download link for the full game last night; I should fire it up and see how it goes.

EDIT:
Oh, it came pre-translated! It's some crap MTL, but still.

Okay quite a lot of the dialog is broken. As are, I assume, some things that were displayed as images and not text.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
See here
I played the demo and it was pretty good. Albeit I had no translation and didn't really know what I was doing or why. The art/animations are good though, and there's several varieties of each scene based on the womans corruption level. I really do recommend it. That reminds me, I found a download link for the full game last night; I should fire it up and see how it goes.

EDIT:
Oh, it came pre-translated! It's some crap MTL, but still.

Okay quite a lot of the dialog is broken. As are, I assume, some things that were displayed as images and not text.
Alright cool the gameplay sounds nice but that did not answer my concern about how the game plays out.
That titular "Chapter 1" just irritates me with no explanation given why it's titled that way even on Dlsite or cien. xD

If the game just stops mid corruption without an ending then I doubt that I will have fun with that game.

No biggie I found the game as well so I gonna give it a go this weekend. As for the translation, well since I found MTool that solved this problem for me.
I hope this tool wil be supported for many years to come.:love:

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Alright cool the gameplay sounds nice but that did not answer my concern about how the game plays out.
That titular "Chapter 1" just irritates me with no explanation given why it's titled that way even on Dlsite or cien. xD

If the game just stops mid corruption without an ending then I doubt that I will have fun with that game.

No biggie I found the game as well so I gonna give it a go this weekend. As for the translation, well since I found MTool that solved this problem for me.
It feels like a decently long game, so I presume 'Chapter 1' refers to it being perhaps the first in a connected series. Like Henteria has Chapter 1, 2 & 3; all set in the same world but each of them are full games in their own right. I don't think it's like NTROnline, where Chapter 1 & 2 are the same story cut into two separate exe's.

I honestly can't say for sure though until I get to the end myself. But I believe all the corruption is already baked into the 'scene variety' system I pointed out, where the same scene has several different variations based on corruption level.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

the reviews in dlsite says that the ntr is really weak

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
the reviews in dlsite says that the ntr is really weak
I play FemMC NTR games more for the corruption and less for the NTR and on that regard it seems to deliver. I can enjoy FemMC games as well.

It feels like a decently long game, so I presume 'Chapter 1' refers to it being perhaps the first in a connected series. Like Henteria has Chapter 1, 2 & 3; all set in the same world but each of them are full games in their own right. I don't think it's like NTROnline, where Chapter 1 & 2 are the same story cut into two separate exe's.
Would be awesome and yeah, splitting NTROnline in two parts took a lot of momentum out of the game. At least for me it did because I only play games when they are finished.
For some dumb reason I was not aware that the game or story will be split and I was severely dissapointed after I noticed that it just stops with a cliffhanger.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Already played that one.
Also played - When Amelia Falls, Newly Wed Wife Meg (Can't remember the name), Scars of Summer (The slut phase does feel skipped but it does somewhat exist), Daily Life in Jeopardy by Soraue and Alicesoft's NTR titles.
Daily life in jeopardy broke my heart bc it's a whole story, but I liked "5 days of separation" more, though it broke my heart even more after that ending

Reactions: Shigeru Miyamoto
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes