Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I wonder what it would be like if we got a game that was on all fronts looking vanilla, without ntr tags etc and then after halfway point you would get the hardest ntr ever.

I know vanilla crowd wouldnt let such a game to exist, but I think I would really enjoy a game like that. I played so many games that I dont really bond with the fmc in most games. She kinda comes "pre-fucked", as I know where the plot is going. Barring me to really care about her at all (there are exceptions to this, requiring amazing writing though).

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
In what way? Is it like My Mother Kyoko?
I wonder what it would be like if we got a game that was on all fronts looking vanilla, without ntr tags etc and then after halfway point you would get the hardest ntr ever.

I know vanilla crowd wouldnt let such a game to exist, but I think I would really enjoy a game like that. I played so many games that I dont really bond with the fmc in most games. She kinda comes "pre-fucked", as I know where the plot is going. Barring me to really care about her at all (there are exceptions to this, requiring amazing writing though).
I was thinking on something like that but my patreon would get nuked

Reactions: Kulman and Will619

EatingAnts

Jul 18, 2017
Any updates on that game?
not really. he's still working on it of course, as you can see in the latest ci-en post, but it's pretty clear that the priestess game has priority right now and that there's still some friction in developing in 3d in unreal. i wouldn't expect it any time soon, but i'm hopeful that it will actually come out at least. bbq is really consistent. i highly recommend frequenting his ci-en. every post has en translations and he posts updates frequently.

also noteworthy, there will be an official EN translation of the recent demo of the priestess game, so anyone who wants to try that out may want to wait instead of MTLing it now. will also have more content and bug fixes

latest post with all of the above

Sheppd

Dec 17, 2023
not really. he's still working on it of course, as you can see in the latest ci-en post, but it's pretty clear that the priestess game has priority right now and that there's still some friction in developing in 3d in unreal. i wouldn't expect it any time soon, but i'm hopeful that it will actually come out at least. bbq is really consistent. i highly recommend frequenting his ci-en. every post has en translations and he posts updates frequently.

also noteworthy, there will be an official EN translation of the recent demo of the priestess game, so anyone who wants to try that out may want to wait instead of MTLing it now. will also have more content and bug fixes

latest post with all of the above
Yeah, even if you have a basic understanding, some of the missions are so specific it's ridiculous, not to mention a few you can't finish/easily lock yourself out of by just using an item you can't get more of yet, or items that don't exist, and the temp artwork that is like "What happened, why is it so bad?!"

Also really easy to bug yourself out with monster vision if they see you and you run away and stuff like how the second floor of the mine becomes completely bug riddled after beating the spider boss.

Hope they don't "have to" meet that release date, especially after the blog posts about how they had to cut so many ideas/situations from Nebel because they had to just release it so the studio had some income actually.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
Hii guys after taking so much hate from you I'll drop my recent and idea start working on new and fresh parody game here is link
Share your opinion on my idea as I said I am bigganer so please ignore some of my mistake I did last time :D
A lot better and more interesting. good luck

• Red Heart
Reactions: CuckyBoy001

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Hii guys after taking so much hate from you I'll drop my recent and idea start working on new and fresh parody game here is link
Share your opinion on my idea as I said I am bigganer so please ignore some of my mistake I did last time :D
Dont ever let the hate get to you. Make something you like overall, since you will never please everybody. At the end of the day, you are the one who went and made something and they are just limp dicked and mad.

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
we are waiting f95zone post

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
Tragic case of a game that had legitimately good concepts but overcomplicated them and became a convoluted mess. Similar to Karryn's Prison.
Overcomplicated is not how I would describe it. Saikey translation makes it worse tbf.

Once you understand the underexplained elemental shards, there is only 1 or 2 skills to spam and only 1 or 2 bosses to kill in every dungeon, the rest is CG hunting.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes