Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
yeah I want to try it because it feels like an actual game but the mechanics are so obtuse and I am not a fan of figuring out hidden poorly explained mechanics. how do you know sex happens in the bed and not the hallways? do you need to call to start the NTR scene? does it happen and if you missed it you missed it forever? or you get a chance to replay it? how do you make her go red? how do you know where she is? how do you get money quickly for the cameras? where should you place them first? all that feels like a chore to find out. not because it is a chore doing it. but because trying and reloading feels like a pain to me.
all of that stuff is a pain to figure out, and then you also have to contend with the town events being based off of 3 or more hidden variables on top of rng. honestly, just use mtool and cheat. mess with variables or just unlock gallery. bbqs games are great but they are absolutely a chore to play and unfortunately i dont think their new one is going to break that mold

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Any games that involve scenes after losing a bet or doing a dare, except no one complains when it happens because they knew what they were signing up for?

Reactions: Eet_Fuk
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes