Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
What's the name of it anyway? :unsure:
I don't think it has one yet. Correct me if otherwise. Trying to pay very close attention to this one, since it is absolutely rarely we ever get some Hidden/Secret NTR game in UE. The closest we may have gotten, was Seed of the Dead 2: Sweet Home.

Unfortunately. BBQ is taking on/has many Projects. Something that may really slow down the Development time of other Titles on his list.

We'll have to see and pay attention. Keep an eye on his Ci-EN. That is what he updating on now. There was this Site, that had Previews. But i cannot for the life of me find it again. Would be really nice if a Thread regarding this Project was made to keep track of every tidbit of info concerning it.

Reactions: Shirafune

Ireus

Oct 11, 2021
Yeah, even if you have a basic understanding, some of the missions are so specific it's ridiculous, not to mention a few you can't finish/easily lock yourself out of by just using an item you can't get more of yet, or items that don't exist, and the temp artwork that is like "What happened, why is it so bad?!"

Also really easy to bug yourself out with monster vision if they see you and you run away and stuff like how the second floor of the mine becomes completely bug riddled after beating the spider boss.

Hope they don't "have to" meet that release date, especially after the blog posts about how they had to cut so many ideas/situations from Nebel because they had to just release it so the studio had some income actually.
Can I get your gallery save?

zwoobie

Jan 15, 2018
Hii guys after taking so much hate from you I'll drop my recent and idea start working on new and fresh parody game here is link
Share your opinion on my idea as I said I am bigganer so please ignore some of my mistake I did last time :D
Oh yeah this looks way better! Good luck on your new project. If I've got anything to share it's just a personal pet peeve of mine is the ugly fat bastard trope, I feel like corruption and NTR is way more immersive if the dude has some actual good characteristics to them. Like they don't have to be a rich and tall muscular god of intelligence and charm or anything, but a worthless shy loser that's ugly and fat and creepy just feels weird to me.

popel116

May 18, 2024
Karryn's Prison is complicated? How so? I've been meaning to play that game for a while.
probably because ALL of the content is in "battles" and you need to fullfill some requirements to suck dick, have sex and so on, while having to manage stat growth.
But least to say, it is a helluva lot easier to understand than Nebel. Want sex-free run? Train stats and actually beat the enemies. Wanna be the jails dump? Try to avoid actually attacking and get attacked

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Karryn's Prison is complicated? How so? I've been meaning to play that game for a while.
- A lot of mechanics that are not clear in combat. There are the guard rooms where these are "explained" in very rough terms, but at no point do I feel like I have a good understanding of the nuances.

- Lots of RNG when it comes to standard enemies. Some are complete trash, others can 2-shot the MC, or they might just pull at her dress instead, whatever they feel like doing that turn.

- Horrendous spam when it comes to "Passives" that MC accumulates from just about everything that she or enemies do in combat. Effectively, dozens upon dozens of status effects that change up the gameplay in sometimes drastic ways. It was fine in the early versions when there were only a few, but then they kept adding more and more, beyond the point where you can keep track of them all mentally during combat.

- Weird and cryptic leveling system where MC can get 12 levels per floor, and each stat increase makes progress towards the next level. Basically you specialize yourself with each action in combat and jobs, and once you reach that floor's maximum level you can't level up your stats anymore. That kind of leveling should have died with Final Fantasy 2. At least in that game I think you could undo an undesired build by grinding.

I could go on, but the gist of it is, the gameplay mechanics feel very fuzzy and ill-advised, with RNG and lack of detailed feedback that make it even harder to understand how it all functions under the hood. Just thinking about it makes me want to play Lost Chapter again as a palate-cleanser.

Last edited:

Hallokun

Jan 1, 2019
I'm playing it myself right now and I wouldn't say it's complicated. I'm playing on the last difficulty and trying to resist harassment as much as possible, and it's very difficult! In this game you don't have to lose on purpose to get the heroine corrupted, it happens by itself, for me it's a huge plus. Also, the passives system is awesome.

william2271

Aug 16, 2021
I'm playing it myself right now and I wouldn't say it's complicated. I'm playing on the last difficulty and trying to resist harassment as much as possible, and it's very difficult! In this game you don't have to lose on purpose to get the heroine corrupted, it happens by itself, for me it's a huge plus. Also, the passives system is awesome.
That is my favorite part of the game, you don't lose on purpose to get the scenes.

Reactions: Hallokun

Sheppd

Dec 17, 2023
Can I get your gallery save?
Sorry deleted it out of frustrations and trying to find stuff I was missing/couldn't do after spending too much time with it, heh.

They post the saves for each demo to their patreon, and you can just dl them based on your version without joining thankfully.

Only sex scenes I found where like 2 gropes with the pink haired warrior when you train with the practice dummies and leave her with him, the behind the bar one when she first maxes out her curse, and a ms paint looking bj with a merchant after it maxed again. But after that it seemed like it wouldn't increase/decrease anymore and there was no way to progress anything anymore with bugged areas, and the deleted it because it's rough and confusing at the moment, heh.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Can anyone help me with Nebel Geisterjager? I can't get past the scythe monster to enjoy the game.
Nebel has a guide and i think it includes figthing the monsters, I also think you can install cheats my problem with Nebel is that is grindy. and Unlocking the scenes is a bit obtuse, I have it on the backlog. for now.

Reactions: Soulesssone

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I recommend playing the game if you have the time.The highllight of the game for me isnt the sex battle scenes, it's karryn's side jobs. Just play the game in secretary mode and have fun with it.

As for me, the game is not that complicated. It's easy to pick up on as long as youre willing to read the tips. Some of them dont even matter if you just go for Karryn slut route/build.

Sheppd

Dec 17, 2023
Nebel has a guide and i think it includes figthing the monsters, I also think you can install cheats my problem with Nebel is that is grindy. and Unlocking the scenes is a bit obtuse, I have it on the backlog. for now.
Not really, you just have to know how the mechanics work. You get through the mansion/church/hospital fight a cpl monsters in the abandoned house and you get gems/tarot cards (equipment) that will let you beat everything in the game easily. Scenes where based on her NTR points/Lust/Love, harassment during missions just required you to call her up when in red and have cameras in certain rooms (just a few rooms with beds when it came down to it)

But people tend complain when anything is an actual game, idk...

Reactions: S3vatari0n

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Not really, you just have to know how the mechanics work. You get through the mansion/church/hospital fight a cpl monsters in the abandoned house and you get gems/tarot cards (equipment) that will let you beat everything in the game easily. Scenes where based on her NTR points/Lust/Love, harassment during missions just required you to call her up when in red and have cameras in certain rooms (just a few rooms with beds when it came down to it)

But people tend complain when anything is an actual game, idk...
yeah I want to try it because it feels like an actual game but the mechanics are so obtuse and I am not a fan of figuring out hidden poorly explained mechanics. how do you know sex happens in the bed and not the hallways? do you need to call to start the NTR scene? does it happen and if you missed it you missed it forever? or you get a chance to replay it? how do you make her go red? how do you know where she is? how do you get money quickly for the cameras? where should you place them first? all that feels like a chore to find out. not because it is a chore doing it. but because trying and reloading feels like a pain to me.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes