Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Guys
An excellent game that has two main storylines, ntr and non-ntr
https://f95zone.to/threads/house-of-shinobi-pre-release-cutepercentage.219740/
It isn't even fucking 0.10 version. Just a Pre-Release. That has been monetized on Patron, when it has barely been born. That is massive red flags, young'un.

The same applies to Exilium: Breeding Empire. Which came before House of Shinobi. Also...who the FUCK cares about Boruto or likes him...? I'd just make it an unavoidable hardcore NTR Game.

These people are incredibly greedy and half-assed, most of the time. And yet, people will pay for this. Goodness gracious...

Reactions: khiri and joinnn

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I recommend playing the game if you have the time.The highllight of the game for me isnt the sex battle scenes, it's karryn's side jobs. Just play the game in secretary mode and have fun with it.

As for me, the game is not that complicated. It's easy to pick up on as long as youre willing to read the tips. Some of them dont even matter if you just go for Karryn slut route/build.
i wonder if the is going make another game

CuckyBoy001

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2021
Hey guys I need your help anyone here who know more about rpg maker mv I know how renpy work but rpg system is confusing me

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
It isn't even fucking 0.10 version. Just a Pre-Release. That has been monetized on Patron, when it has barely been born. That is massive red flags, young'un.

The same applies to Exilium: Breeding Empire. Which came before House of Shinobi. Also...who the FUCK cares about Boruto or likes him...? I'd just make it an unavoidable hardcore NTR Game.

These people are incredibly greedy and half-assed, most of the time. And yet, people will pay for this. Goodness gracious...
If you mean by hardcore ntr that the level of cruelty of the story causes hatred of bull, I personally do not like these stories.
I mean, the focus should always be on sexual tension and sexual pleasure, not unnecessary heavy drama

Reactions: Xill

jahfari.chevy

Sep 18, 2021
(No linkage due to post limit)
Orisries Developer:S.G.Arts Ltd.
Android Gacha game
From the review in another site, full credit to the OP for the hilarious description.

" ... Due to the low gacha rate, most players have more male characters than female. Moreover, many players don't like the idea of sending their female characters to be captured and sexed by other players. So most players send out all male squads to battle. The result is everyone's prison is filled with male characters waiting to be sexed. You have to do it because of the in game resources, and there is no option to release them directly. And there are animations. Players joking this efectively becomes a gay prom game."

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Any games that involve scenes after losing a bet or doing a dare, except no one complains when it happens because they knew what they were signing up for?
This does fit the betting theme. The guy is obviously distraught after he loses though. And man, that mlt is wild. Thanks for the link though.

Does anyone know anything else that is similar to what I'm talking about?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes