Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

darchrow98

Jan 11, 2019
You'd be surprised actually, there is a lot more flexibility based on the extent of sexplay animations you can render in an engine like Koikatsu. Even if at times, the models may look too anime/freakishly cartoonish for some, on the flip side, it can leave a lot to the imagination (in a good way too).

TBH, there are some really hot koikatsu models/characters based on some of the games I've played on the Zone in recent weeks/months.

Like....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where is the second one from? :unsure:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
AI-generated images aren't art. Art is human expression.
I think Art just like life. is in the eye of the viewer. the perciever choooses to see life in lifeless things like robots. the same is with art. I can see a banana stuck on a wall and I will call that trash.

so I get to call art whatever I want.

Reactions: Xill

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
where are the other chapters?
I believe chapter 4.5 is just where the game is at right now, update-wise. So, if you download and play through the game, it will contain content up to chapter 4.5.

There are some games like Adventures of Willy D where you have to download all of the game's individual parts and then extract them in a centralized location to get the full game archive extracted properly. But that is not the case with https://f95zone.to/threads/holdcraft-chronicles-aki-ch-4-5-seez.201795/

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
AI-generated images aren't art. Art is human expression.
In my opinion I can understand that artists hate AI with all their souls, partly because of the threat that it takes away their work and because many people made too much money with AI illustrations.

But I don't think AI is bad, I personally use it sometimes when I'm bored and I've talked to some devs and artists who have told me that they use AI for reference or inspiration.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
While we're at it, can anyone recommend NTR games made with Koikatsu? I'm getting a little taste for them hahaha.

P.S: Don't mention Fujino's games because I already played them, and don't mention Konosuba's game because I'm already downloading it to try it out, neither The King of Summer because I am currently playing it.

Last edited:

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
You'd be surprised actually, there is a lot more flexibility based on the extent of sexplay animations you can render in an engine like Koikatsu. Even if at times, the models may look too anime/freakishly cartoonish for some, on the flip side, it can leave a lot to the imagination (in a good way too).

TBH, there are some really hot koikatsu models/characters based on some of the games I've played on the Zone in recent weeks/months.

Like....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Source of the first/third imgs?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes