Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
the Scars of Summer sequel(RJ01041151)

SOS II drop, I swear people on the Zone are like some next-level robots the second something releases you guys have the links like *poof* magic like harry potter lmao......

Ryoka looking fine as fuck as usual :sneaky: Would love to see how she'd appear with her hair grown out more though, like shoulder length.... :sneaky:

1724347450544.png

1724347476178.png

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
SOS II drop, I swear people on the Zone are like some next-level robots the second something releases you guys have the links like *poof* magic like harry potter lmao......

Ryoka looking fine as fuck as usual :sneaky: Would love to see how she'd appear with her hair grown out more though, like shoulder length.... :sneaky:

View attachment 3956925

View attachment 3956926
The Yasui route expansion goes hard. Love it. Everything I wanted that route to be, he nailed it. The only underwhelming route so far is the Masaru one imo.

Last edited:

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
im looking for a game i played awhile ago there was four people in an inn the ntred guy his wife a blond priestess and a blue haired catgirl and the goal of the game was to save up money anyone remember the name?
It rings a bell, but I can't remember the name either.

One comes to mind called The Inn (or something like that) which was about a man and his wife who own an inn and are going through a bit of an economic crisis; and then an old friend of the couple comes along and proposes a deal. In exchange for the wife having sex with him, he would pay them good money.

If you like netorase it is a good game, although somewhat short.

bobthebob

Mar 4, 2017
Damn, FMC looks sexy asf in this. Love the purple hair and fat tits. She looks good in office clothes. :devilish:

View attachment 3957247

Will there be like a fat/older ugly bastard boss character? Or is this blonde dude the only villain in the game? Single route only?
There's a second girl (Doctor type) with some slubby assistant.
Blonde dude is the main guy for office girlfriend
Dev says they are going to have a non NTR route too

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
There's a second girl (Doctor type) with some slubby assistant.
Blonde dude is the main guy for office girlfriend
Dev says they are going to have a non NTR route too
Ok, good to know.

Yeah, I saw some pics online of the doctor chic. She's pretty hot too ngl. Love her design.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game with the whole office GF getting stolen away from someone that the MC knew reminds me a lot of the plot of 'APBLU'.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes