Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MioNTR

Aug 20, 2024
In a NTR game which type of heroine do you prefer one with a little experience the only person she has done it with is person she is in love with currently or one no experience she experience it but the person she is in love with wants to wait for me I like heroines with little experience for example i like the NTR SAO game with Inoda and Asuna but that’s my preference

Reactions: Varimir

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
It is kinda sad. That we don't got a proper NTR Phasmophobia-like game. Seeing as there is one on here, kind of, that did some pretty decent Hidden Sex. Do not remember it's name again. Lustful Spirit Hunt... or something like that (everyone is a whore in it, though, unfortunately).

Then when it comes to UE NTR Games. Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home was the closest we got to it. BBQ be making one, but there be literally no information about it, nearly. Just hope it isn't going to be those weird armored/scaly dudes, and multiple of them, if i recall that one Blog i cannot find anymore.

Meh. I'll wait for news regarding BBQ's FPS-NTR Project. The Updates seems slow on it. He probably wants to finish that Priestess Title of his first.

onehappyFURRY

Aug 7, 2024
In a NTR game which type of heroine do you prefer one with a little experience the only person she has done it with is person she is in love with currently or one no experience she experience it but the person she is in love with wants to wait for me I like heroines with little experience for example i like the NTR SAO game with Inoda and Asuna but that’s my preference
ya it nice to see ntr ruin girl.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
how to unlock happy ending in scar of summer after?
i could be wrong but i think you need to clear all routes and find the password for ryoka's phone when you do go back to the title screen and put it in you'll get the happy ending. the posted the code on the thread for the game.

Reactions: Deny Masato

Steltener1

Jul 4, 2024
What AI chat bots is everyone using now that Yodayo went SFW only? Janitor AI was what I saw a lot of people migrating too, it's ok I guess but not as good.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes