Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Scars game aint bad, too bad it's a continuation though. And some routes def had more put into them than others, but still a solid game.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Scars game aint bad, too bad it's a continuation though. And some routes def had more put into them than others, but still a solid game.
Yeah, they're pretty fun to play through some routes. Other routes could use some more polish, but overall, still a pretty enjoyable NTR experience.

Also, apparently there's a meat-making company called " "...

1724375958239.png

Oh and just gonna drop this here as well given how opportune it is...

1724376073443.png

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I found the game-play of scars of summer to be the weakest point. but since the locations were interesting and traveling between locations and time was easy, the burden never felt unbearable. my biggest gripe is that you pretty much had to pick 1 guy to purse your girl otherwise they would compete with each other and would end up not reaching all their scenes. making replaying it a pain in the ass. if the game had enough days to complete several routes before the end it would have been great.

but hey at least it becomes bearable if you stick to one guy. I am assuming the second game will be like that too.

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
I found the game-play of scars of summer to be the weakest point. but since the locations were interesting and traveling between locations and time was easy, the burden never felt unbearable. my biggest gripe is that you pretty much had to pick 1 guy to purse your girl otherwise they would compete with each other and would end up not reaching all their scenes. making replaying it a pain in the ass. if the game had enough days to complete several routes before the end it would have been great.

but hey at least it becomes bearable if you stick to one guy. I am assuming the second game will be like that too.
you choose the guy's route at the start in the sequel, there's no competition at all

Steltener1

Jul 4, 2024
I didn't like the first Scars of Summer and I don't like the new one. I can't get the NTR feeling from a game where the protag never has sex, or even (at least) like jerks off thinking about the love interest or something.

Ways it would work for me -

1. They are lovers, she gets stolen, he finds out, and either a. walks away or b. pathetically cucks and turns into a voyeur
or
2. They are just friends/crushing on each other, she whores out, he finds out tries to 'win her back' they have sex...and then he finds out she went back to being a slut behind his back cause he wasn't enough.

To me that is NTR. If she isn't a girlfriend, and you don't do anything sexual, than to me, there is no 'cheating' and cheating sex is like...IDK I'm rambling I wish I wasn't so picky cause like 90% of Japanese NTR games have virgin kissless protagonist.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I didn't like the first Scars of Summer and I don't like the new one. I can't get the NTR feeling from a game where the protag never has sex, or even (at least) like jerks off thinking about the love interest or something.
I can't get into it either because the stealers all suck from what I've seen. Like, if someone does recommend it for actually believable corruption I'll give it a chance, but the stealers here all seem like ugly bastards or overt scumbags. Corruption with that type of stealer takes some writing chops to pull off without coming across as coom-brained.

Archer123321

Aug 5, 2019
As a separate game, Scars of Summer After really isn’t NTR at all. There’s no corruption, stealing, or debauchery that the first game hadn’t already developed. In fact, some of the early scenes (like Nobuo’s first few scenes) kind of felt like SAO II, where they kind of reverted the existing progression to just add scenes that were teasing back into sex. Since she already fell in the first game, diving back into it just felt like watching sex scenes between lovers (the most NTR thing is that they’re just ugly/cliche NTR tropes).

There was a lot of hype since it’s been around 4 years, but I guess it technically is just an after story/additional CGs for a story that already finished. More animations and CGs were nice, but I was also slightly disappointed and couldn’t really enjoy it in terms of NTR either. :(

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
As a separate game, Scars of Summer After really isn’t NTR at all. There’s no corruption, stealing, or debauchery that the first game hadn’t already developed. In fact, some of the early scenes (like Nobuo’s first few scenes) kind of felt like SAO II, where they kind of reverted the existing progression to just add scenes that were teasing back into sex. Since she already fell in the first game, diving back into it just felt like watching sex scenes between lovers (the most NTR thing is that they’re just ugly/cliche NTR tropes).

There was a lot of hype since it’s been around 4 years, but I guess it technically is just an after story/additional CGs for a story that already finished. More animations and CGs were nice, but I was also slightly disappointed and couldn’t really enjoy it in terms of NTR either. :(
Yea, its what I expected from a continuation. It would prob hit more if you had just played the first one for the first time, then went to this. But since it picks up after you don't have the build up a normal good NTR game would have.

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017

Yeah I knew what to expect going in and still felt a little disappointed, half the routes felt like complete rehashes. I usually like more voyeur feeling stuff too but it just felt pointless knowing that you're past the point of no return from the beginning, the MC has no agency or initiative at all.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Imma replay Scars before playing After. Can someone remind me if I can unlock all the scenes in a single playthrough or do you have to lock a single route.

MioNTR

Aug 20, 2024
Yea, its what I expected from a continuation. It would prob hit more if you had just played the first one for the first time, then went to this. But since it picks up after you don't have the build up a normal good NTR game would have.
A good NTR build up starts with the heroine is ignorant of sex where she has no sexual experience or she has a little sexual experience but she learns lewd things from different male characters she the becomes corrupt

• Red Heart
Reactions: onehappyFURRY
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes