Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

captivated

May 27, 2018
One of my favorites:
Enjoy
thanks man, yeah i like that one too. already read it tho. i just don't remember what I've read or the title so i can't list it here. still, thanks for helping :D I'm gonna keep searching.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Don't know if this one was posted here already, but it's really good

fobo

Jul 20, 2017
well i searched on UMLF and hongfire, all of them just direct to Nya, i found 1 more on SXShentai but they just links with slow speed download and the game is quiet heavy, id think i can download all of them
Hey, where is your signature video from? Would love to see more.

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
One of my favorites:
Enjoy
haruharudo is underrated , wish more of his stuff are translated
thanks man, yeah i like that one too. already read it tho. i just don't remember what I've read or the title so i can't list it here. still, thanks for helping :D I'm gonna keep searching.

there are more sanbun kyoden's works that involve incest and ntr if you look into them

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
Japanese NTR is a bit like forcing a cuckold. After all, it happens there that the wife does not leave, but begins to humiliate her husband.

LikeDat

Feb 10, 2019
Anybody have anything for some Mother/Son cuckolding theme please ? I'm looking for the type of thing where maybe the son and mother have a sexual relationship but the son coerces his mom into sleeping with people and gets off on it as well or anything with the mother sleeping with other poeple and humiliating her son.

I really enjoy the mother ntr scene. Thanks for any help :)

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Anybody have anything for some Mother/Son cuckolding theme please ? I'm looking for the type of thing where maybe the son and mother have a sexual relationship but the son coerces his mom into sleeping with people and gets off on it as well or anything with the mother sleeping with other poeple and humiliating her son.

I really enjoy the mother ntr scene. Thanks for any help :)
since i dont play yet the last update,
but i think there's not cukcold theme, just sexual harrasement and sex behind his son,

you can try this https://f95zone.to/threads/mothers-lesson-mitsuko-v0-8a-ntrman.50642/

maybe in last update son will be know about their secret? who's know? :unsure:

or this {cuckold time :BootyTime:} when you as husband and seeing your wife sex with other https://f95zone.to/threads/the-adelaide-inn-2-v0-2a-ntrman.31372/

Reactions: Cudder and LikeDat

LikeDat

Feb 10, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the suggestion. I've seen the second option and have helt off for reasons you've mentioned :p but i'll check the other. Thanks again.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes