Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hands-down the best author I've found for IR (BMWF) stuff with submissive female perspective, though not necessarily centered on NTR.

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
Does anyone know of a game/story that features ntr between step son-step mom and father/real son? Basically the mom falls for her new step son and father/son are either oblivious to it or can't do anything about it.

That being said the movie Andreaskorset features in my opinion a good example of ntr

ex25

Jun 28, 2018
Does anyone have a hentai that is as soul crushing as Thug Hero Party? (I know it's a game, but still, apt comparison)
Try the first story in this one, this is the doujin that got me into NTR lol.

Edit: sorry if you meant video, maybe Otome dori or Taimanen Yukikaze but I like the VN more.

Last edited:

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
Does anyone have a hentai that is as soul crushing as Thug Hero Party? (I know it's a game, but still, apt comparison)
for games (RPGM) try NTRPG1 and NTRPG2 (No CGs all sprite animation and text), for H-Manga check out
, and works
As for VNs (Unless you can read Japanese, you might need Textractor and Translation Aggregator)
, , and

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Seems this game interested...
hope nextday will be translate

Reactions: Cudder

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
Seems this game interested...
hope nextday will be translate
you might like other VENUS games, all of them are great. VENUS is one man company btw which makes it more awesome

Reactions: erenjaeger

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
you might like other VENUS games, all of them are great. VENUS is one man company btw which makes it more awesome

yes but still in JP, hope more games NTR/Cuckold will be translate. Like Sakura Atelier series :(

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Here's something interesting:

An NTR that takes place after a vanilla story, is there more like this somewhere?

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I know this is mainly a tread for games and not anime but seeing as some of you posts manga storys why not some anime :) this is my favorite ntr anime (first 2 episodes) but be warned its pretty depressing * Yama Hime no Mi *

the third eps also great, the mama cheating with friend son....

Reactions: Serreos

gmpimp39

Jul 20, 2019
Among all ntr novel, -When I Was Summoned to Another World with RPG Style, [Likes NTR] Skill Appeared- is the top. It's not netorare, but netorase. Mc and his girls loves being ntr'ed

If you like Marina series from Atelier Sakura, well, that similar to this.
someone should do a fanfic of likes ntr or maybe an rpg maker game based on the story

Reactions: goodreader7711
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes