Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Is that a new game nutaku is publishing or just some lottery for actual games?
The only NTR-games I found on nutaku are custom-maid-order (which has good amount of scenes, but bad gameplay) and a flash game where you could get a short scene where your girl is cheating on you. A new game with more focus on NTR would be nice, but I think this will not happen so fast.

On the other way: 2 weeks and nobody has mentioned the new NTR-game by kegani laboratory?
Their last 3 games had NTR with nice game-mechanics ( ), and the new one has some smooth animations at the "peek"-screen.
And best: with reipatcher you can translate them (simple MTL - but enough to play).
Oh nearly forgot: the last one has no fights, just management and a lot of NTR.

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
Is that a new game nutaku is publishing or just some lottery for actual games?
The only NTR-games I found on nutaku are custom-maid-order (which has good amount of scenes, but bad gameplay) and a flash game where you could get a short scene where your girl is cheating on you. A new game with more focus on NTR would be nice, but I think this will not happen so fast.

On the other way: 2 weeks and nobody has mentioned the new NTR-game by kegani laboratory?
Their last 3 games had NTR with nice game-mechanics ( ), and the new one has some smooth animations at the "peek"-screen.
And best: with reipatcher you can translate them (simple MTL - but enough to play).
Oh nearly forgot: the last one has no fights, just management and a lot of NTR.
That's Rigtht. Look at this Site:

fumbluff24

May 11, 2019
I don't know japanese, I used Translator++ to translate it and understand the game overall, it's pretty straightfoward with MTL. Without, I wouldn't be able to clear it. There is some quest to do, going to the priest to get a book, or get mushrooms outside the city & stuff. I can still upload my version with MTL, but it's not stable at all, and with the floating textbox, the text is often outside the screen. I could try to get it right, but I don't know if I can.
Do you know what to do at night or how to get any scenes at all I've found three and it keeps crashing when the red haired couple are leaving right after you pay 5k to get the sword?

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
Probably an NTR game can be created by someone who is indifferent to it, otherwise he starts jerking off to his game and does not finish it.

I understand it

• Sad
Reactions: blacklord and Cul

Blahblah35

Nov 30, 2018
Do you know what to do at night or how to get any scenes at all I've found three and it keeps crashing when the red haired couple are leaving right after you pay 5k to get the sword?
At first, you can't really see anything at night, you have to progress in the game until a certain event, and then you'll be able to see things at night.
I don't remember pretty this part, when the couple leave, are you leaving with them ? There is several travel in this game

fumbluff24

May 11, 2019
At first, you can't really see anything at night, you have to progress in the game until a certain event, and then you'll be able to see things at night.
I don't remember pretty this part, when the couple leave, are you leaving with them ? There is several travel in this game
I'm not sure, it's the fourth day if that helps.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Guys, I see you read literotica/novel stuff. There were many recommendations, including whole authors portfolio.
But do you remember/recommend anything especially?

"Some" of stories are good NTR here.

"Some" of stories are good NTR here.
Already played this one...that's one reason i said "hardly" because some dev are just giving us some of these masterpieces...
But to fully enjoy this, a translation would be needed...or possibility of speaking/reading japanese...
For the lacking sensibility, no, I have just read the stories of xleglover on literotica ( ) and I started with "he fucked my girl" and then got to "all in my head"...it's not full netorare...more like netorase but the suffering he goes through and the way the girl goes with the "bull" is somehow interesting. I mean it's a fucking long story...(at all it has around 70 chapters I think) and it's a lot of repeating, and sometimes really dumb decisions, but I like these emotional rollercoasters. And thinking about it, this could be used as material for a game, and i would play it like there is no tomorrow because this is a story with some good buildup.
Okay little correction...the first pairing is fast, and just the typical "big dick = love" nonsense...but the later parts are the ones, which get me...

So far, we can say we need more good stories with ntr, not more ntr for itself...

Very good story and simples paths. A NTR/Voyeur Masterpiece.
This is novel.

Use google translator to read webpage. Title = "Newly married wife's story" I'm worried, maybe some people already suggested this novel before...

I think so many people in this thread already would know about this author, as he already wrote famous Japanese NTR novel "Tomohame"

You can read this for free from there, use google translator or any other good translator. Tomohame is not quite my type of NTR, as I prefer "realistic" story and good reason / motivation of NTR/NTL, story of not easy neither slutty heroines, something nicely describes heroine's mind of falling to adultery without knowing her partner about her cheating. Tomohame is more close to typical cheating story. However, damn, the author of Tomohame really knows how to write NTL/NTR novel sooooo horny.

"Newly married wife's story" is not something that 100% satisfy my criteria for NTR, but still it is a good one. This novel is collection of stories for 3 young wives, and I think especially Kaoru's story is very good and reasonable motivation is involved (though I think her falling was bit too easy).

His other work "don't call me magical girl" is also fantastic work. In this novel, "motivation" of cheating is not that reasonable because it is fantasy, something related with magical power. However, description of falling of heroine -guilt, regret, process of slowly being corrupted and slowly being depraved- is very nicely described. One bad thing is, heroine's BF is kinda dull and stupid guy, which breaks my immersion. But still, if you want to read a good "fall of heroine" type NTR, this deserves to be a good example.

Author recently published the second story of Tomohame, which I didn't read yet but I will try later.

Reactions: Idontknowme

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
As I said: xleglover had written a lot of connected stories starting with "he fucked my girl". I read 4 of the "books" and had to stop, because I couldn't stand these characters any longer. I mean: there is a repeating theme in every book (He say: take a lover...got more intimate with him, make him your boyfriend; and then it escalates) but the writing and build-up is really good.

On the other side:
It's more of the "hard" stuff (there is murder and brutality, also a lot of humilation) but some ideas are well written. Bad thing is: it's not finished, but will be ...someday.

Both are my favorites: xleglover is more for getting me in the "mood", and Julia's is for fapping.

Reactions: Cudder

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Hmm, and anything more sublime? GF being good wife/gf but having romance/ONS, geting pregnant and never telling MC? Or sth like that.

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
I don't know japanese, I used Translator++ to translate it and understand the game overall, it's pretty straightfoward with MTL. Without, I wouldn't be able to clear it. There is some quest to do, going to the priest to get a book, or get mushrooms outside the city & stuff. I can still upload my version with MTL, but it's not stable at all, and with the floating textbox, the text is often outside the screen. I could try to get it right, but I don't know if I can.
Would you mind sharing your MTL version? I tried using tanslator++ but couldnt get it work.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Guys, I see you read literotica/novel stuff. There were many recommendations, including whole authors portfolio.
I prefer the stories with the hidden sex / stories that the MC cannot tell if she is cheating or not. I also like it when the SO doesn't know that the MC knows that she's cheating.
Some recommedations:

jediswag77

Sep 27, 2018
I am hearing the history of rome podcast.
And there are many NTR storys in Roman history. For exemple Caligula cucked many man. For one he was on a Wedding Party. Found the wife hot and divorced her from the hubby.Then he engaged with her for a short time bevor he prohibided them from remarrige.
On the other spectrum was Claudius who had manny wives, most of them commited adultery. Messalina his third wife had even an all knight competition with a prstititute whcih of them woud have more sex partern on one night. Messalina won

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
I am hearing the history of rome podcast.
And there are many NTR storys in Roman history. For exemple Caligula cucked many man. For one he was on a Wedding Party. Found the wife hot and divorced her from the hubby.Then he engaged with her for a short time bevor he prohibided them from remarrige.
On the other spectrum was Claudius who had manny wives, most of them commited adultery. Messalina his third wife had even an all knight competition with a prstititute whcih of them woud have more sex partern on one night. Messalina won
he fucked his sisters, it's not mine

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Sublime mom-bully saga that frankly breaks my heart that it will probably never be finished:

Another good one:

GF cuck stuff isn't normally my thing, but here's my favorite:

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
~
GF cuck stuff isn't normally my thing, but here's my favorite:
That one was funny to read. You need to read all chapters if I remember correct, because in the end it got really bad (for the original boyfriend) but the build-up was really good.

I prefer the stories with the hidden sex / stories that the MC cannot tell if she is cheating or not. I also like it when the SO doesn't know that the MC knows that she's cheating.
Some recommedations:

Read the whole donna goes camping story. Started really good, but the "corruption" was to fast for my liking.
And the "mystery" of the boyfriend not knowing what was happening? Nope, first: he was "offering" her, then he agreed to every perverted wish the other guys had and in the end he was accepting everything, but still whining about how it has come so far.
At all: nice fapping material, but story is to typical and to straight forward, at least for me.

Reactions: supremum
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes