Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have tried all three suggestion, and seems working only textractor (32-bit version), when the program try to hook the game, there is an error message: "vnreng:System43+: pattern not found" and it fail… i use Locale Emulator (Japanese) to install and run the game

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
The BEST cuckold movie i came across called Animal Instincts 1992. It starred Shannon Whirry and she is a stunning goddess.

01.jpg

If you don't like spoiler , i would recommend not reading the summary in IMDB as it explains 80% of the movie
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This movie is very hard to find in the internet , here is highest quality that i found ( from DVD rip)

---- source: (taken from skytorrent ) ( feel free to share the link)

If you are still not sure if you should watch it, why not watch the first 3 minute , you may change your mind :sneaky:

I hope in the future they will make a restoration blu ray release, but for the time being, we just have to enjoy the best we have.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2018
I mean the presence of a penis cage in the novel.
And all this in the genre of treason. Still would not refuse from novels in which the wife or girlfriend of a guy changes completely at will without control, and so on.

GilgaGames

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2019
Can anyone list their best ntr game with ANIMATIONS? I found that animations for me are very important for me. Most games I found didn't have any animations. thanks

hailman

Jan 8, 2019
Why no one here hyping for Anim/Venus/Rascou games?. Those are the absolute gold standard of NTR writing. I've seen people on Animesharing hyping on this every single day. I know the games are in Japanese, but come on. It's a crime to discuss NTR without mentioning any of them. Not even Alicesoft NTR is comparable to those developer when comes to NTR titles.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Why no one here hyping for Anim/Venus/Rascou games?. Those are the absolute gold standard of NTR writing. I've seen people on Animesharing hyping on this every single day. I know the games are in Japanese, but come on. It's a crime to discuss NTR without mentioning any of them. Not even Alicesoft NTR is comparable to those developer when comes to NTR titles.
uh they were mentioned here before many times xd

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
Just cause I didn't see the new Angelica's Temptation recommended I'm gonna say give it a look.

It's taken the original one and expanded/fleshed out the characters a lot more, with better renders, animation, and offers ten different possible routes (Devs. own words: Faithful, The Hotwife, The Slutwife, The Cuckquean, The Slutty Friends, The Aria's Love, Angie's Dom, Mark's Love, Mark's Harem, and Mark's Bull Route ).

Seriously the intro alone with the history between Angelica's husband Henry and his best friend Mark is gold :LOL:.

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62

Borra

May 10, 2017
I am looking for good Literotica series in the ntr genre. I have read all of xleglover's work. Basically gf/wife is insatiable and bf/ hubby is indecisive about letting her have sex with guys but is uncontrollably aroused by the thought. Any more like it?
Hey, I'm a huge fan of his work as well. Did you manage to find anything similar?

Blahblah35

Nov 30, 2018
New game from the author of D.P is out, and it was quite good. Sprite sex only though, this is what I prefer, but hey, some might not like it.

Feels a bit like NTRPG 2. There is 2 endings, played it for like 5h ~ before getting an ending.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
New game from the author of D.P is out, and it was quite good. Sprite sex only though, this is what I prefer, but hey, some might not like it.

Feels a bit like NTRPG 2. There is 2 endings, played it for like 5h ~ before getting an ending.
Do you have Jul 26 version?

Blahblah35

Nov 30, 2018
Do you have Jul 26 version?
I don't know, it's the 1.0, it was posted on nyaa on the Jul 26 so I guess it's this version yeah. It's not the demo, I'm sure if it was the underlying question, I played both. The 1.0 version has lot more content.

EDIT: Also, there is some underage scenes, so I don't know if it will be posted here. MTL is difficult to set, every text box are floating and not the traditional text boxes.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I don't know, it's the 1.0, it was posted on nyaa on the Jul 26 so I guess it's this version yeah. It's not the demo, I'm sure if it was the underlying question, I played both. The 1.0 version has lot more content.

EDIT: Also, there is some underage scenes, so I don't know if it will be posted here. MTL is difficult to set, every text box are floating and not the traditional text boxes.
Do you know Japanese? Because it is very hard to progress/understand with textractor.

Story seems to be your typical fantasy NTR setting.

The MC, Fergus, dreams of one day being a hero and constantly spends his time training in the company of his childhood friends: Makia, daughter of the local dojo master, and Pirgas the dojo's top pupil. One day an "accident" occurs and Pirgas is assumed dead. Years pass by and Fergus has become a respectable fighter and the heir-apparent to the dojo, when Pirgas returns looking to claim the legendary sword that Makia's father had received from the king. Makia's father is unable to fight due to an ailing body, and puts his faith in Fergus. Fergus is given a chance to train for the duel and this is where the main game play begins

As usual game play is broken into two phase, day and night. During the day you typically have to complete two requests around town before moving to night. The inn keeper will tell you where to go.

The game is pretty straightforward and easy enough to play with the help of a text hooker for those of us that don't know Japanese. It does feel a little short on H content right now, but if google translate was correct, it sounds like the author plans on adding more scenes.
Hmm...

Blahblah35

Nov 30, 2018
Do you know Japanese? Because it is very hard to progress/understand with textractor.

Hmm...
I don't know japanese, I used Translator++ to translate it and understand the game overall, it's pretty straightfoward with MTL. Without, I wouldn't be able to clear it. There is some quest to do, going to the priest to get a book, or get mushrooms outside the city & stuff. I can still upload my version with MTL, but it's not stable at all, and with the floating textbox, the text is often outside the screen. I could try to get it right, but I don't know if I can.

Reactions: ZoneTestOut

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes