Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
Here's the screenshot, run with (and without) local emulator, game is on desktop. Maybe it's just a corrupted download...
Posted to know if someone else was having this problem (and eventually a solution)
if it's a corrupted download, try this one (got the link from 4chan )

the password is alice

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
if it's a corrupted download, try this one (got the link from 4chan )

the password is alice
Thanks, I'll try again and report :)

EDIT: Nope, still the same problem. Probably something on my end but i can't get my head around what it is.

Last edited:

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
Thanks, I'll try again and report :)
EDIT: Nope, still the same problem. Probably something on my end but i can't get my head around what it is.
perhaps running winrar/7zip with local emulator before extracting the file will fix it,
if u still got the issue then maybe someone else knows the solution.

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Yeah, I managed to solve the problem by extracting on an old laptop I have... than copied the game on my everyday pc and now everything works fine. Strange thing is I have dozens of other jap games that I extracted with no issues... sometimes technology baffles me. -_-
Thanks, I will try that solution anyway in case something similar happens in the future. (y)

candymanmaster

Dec 4, 2017
I am looking for good Literotica series in the ntr genre. I have read all of xleglover's work. Basically gf/wife is insatiable and bf/ hubby is indecisive about letting her have sex with guys but is uncontrollably aroused by the thought. Any more like it?
You can check out my-hot-wife-katie. It starts with the hubby knowing but in the later the wife gets seduced and fucked against her will.

• Love
Reactions: greenp

candymanmaster

Dec 4, 2017
You can check out my-hot-wife-katie. It starts with the hubby knowing but in the later the wife gets seduced and fucked against her will.
Thanks. I'll give it a go. 'Against her will' is not really my cup of tea though.
Oh cool. In that case I can also give a few more recommendations. Authors , are damn good. Especially "the speedo doesn't lie" series would be your cup of tea.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Anyone have something similar to this?

It's an ntr series where the hero is forced to give up his loved one and is powerless to do anything about it (even as he knows she's getting fucked).

He also very clearly does not enjoy it.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes