Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I tried searching but can't seem to find a page with info about the game itself anywhere. There's a few galleries with the same name (Bakunyuu Party no NTR), like and , which definitely contain the same characters as the above screenshots, but that's about it. Does anyone have a link to the game itself? Or at least the demo, if that's what's currently available? I absolutely LOVE the artist and am dying to try this out for myself.

You gotta register tho i think

Reactions: Itonami

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I've asked this question previously but this seems like to place to truly ask it, is there any game on this site with "hidden" NTR (as in, it's not explicitly advertised as being an NTR game or having NTR)?

The only game i can think of is Big Brother, where you have Eric show up and try to steal your girls, but aside from that i can't think of any. Anyone?

Edit: Also a challenge for you guys, a (good) game on this site with satisfying Netori.
Two that have small NTR scenes (May not count depending on how you define NTR)
Gift Reloaded, The mom goes on a date and if you tell her to dress slutty she fucks her date
Dreams of Desire, The mom is trying to get a book deal and she can blow the publisher for the deal.

Element-174 use to have a NTR tag but it was removed after a scene was revised. (The scene being one of the girls gets fucked by some rich middle aged guys)

Not really NTR, but sharing that's not tagged
Solvalley School, You can share your sister, mom and other people with a friend
There's also a side project that's a bit more NTR, where the MC fucks a guy's wife and he fucks the mom and sister of the MC.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Anyone know any longer, well-written NTR games?
I feel like most of developers have never met a real woman, and have no idea how they work
My biggest problem with this genre is how most of the time the woman has sex with some guy once, and instantly turns into a slut-machine who fucks the whole neighbourhood
I would prefer a longer, drawn out game, with realistic motivations, and lots of initial resistance from the female lead

papajohn

Oct 21, 2017
Anyone know any longer, well-written NTR games?
I feel like most of developers have never met a real woman, and have no idea how they work
My biggest problem with this genre is how most of the time the woman has sex with some guy once, and instantly turns into a slut-machine who fucks the whole neighbourhood
I would prefer a longer, drawn out game, with realistic motivations, and lots of initial resistance from the female lead
President Yukino has a pretty good draw out of their slutification, and they're motivated by "I need money to go to school with my boyfriend so if I need to deal with some groping fine. I've also run into this issue finding good games do you have any examples of games that do it well?

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
A list of NTR games where the female lead has a motive for getting fucked beyond "that guy has a bigger dick"?
It's a short one, lol
-I founds Seeds of Chaos to do well to justify the ntr, although it's not the only main nsfw focus. At least the writing is great
-The blackmail in Fleeting Iris is also good, although the heroine's development speeds up a lot towards the end in most routes
-Culture Shock may not be for everyone, but I thought it was decent, and the main girls all have some personality. It's a slow burn, which is good.
-And i gotta recommend Leane 2 as well, even if most of the girls have the personality of a horny piece of cartboard. (honestly, why do japs suck so much at writing women's dialogue? They do a philosophical dialogue about the sacrifices of war between 2 of the male leads one minute, and then the next scene is two of the girls bitching about who get's to be the protagonists little sis) Though the worldbuilding is great, and when the NSFW content finally starts it starts good. 7/10 quality but 10/10 quantity, in both amount of girls and content

Last edited:
Reactions: Nosferatu09

II337

Jul 13, 2018
Hi guys, do you guys know any games,

where I can slowly corrupt my girlfriend or wive?
And also a nice feature is to dress her up to my likings?

Reactions: fbass

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Reactions: Awstsf and rgnar62

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
check out COM3D2
it has NTR content too

Sure it has NTR, but it's very specific NTR.
1: First of all you have to LET her do it, because you give her the NTR-related action in time-slot (which makes it more netorase).
2: You have to take the virginity of at least 2 of the girls to start the ntr (so no pure girl get's corrupted by rival).
3: You can only get NTR-scenes with the 3 starting girls (at least the times I played) which makes all the other girls "immune" to NTR.
4: The girls will like the rival more, yes, but they will not leave you, so they are just loyal working maids, who likes to get fucked more by others...
5: The choice of "personal" or "public" maid is something I also don't...like. That could have been the perfect option to activate/deactivate the NTR for every girl, but it just is for the "whore her out" (meaning: she can do the "sex" jobs but you don't care about her getting fucked, and if you choose to watch, at least I, never saw them having "sex") option...

So overall I would say: the mass of customizations for the girls, and the scenario itself are fun, and would give you a hell of NTR if done right, but for me it feels just like the devs wanted to throw some NTR inside to get us (the NTR-fans) interested to get some more potential buyers. I may have missed some NTR content because of the new dlc's/updates but I think there will be no change to the system (aka choose for her to do it) so it's just some more scenes to watch, but which have no game-relveant meaning (like: the girl will leave the house or skip work for getting fucked by the rival).

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
check out COM3D2
it has NTR content too

1: First of all you have to LET her do it, because you give her the NTR-related action in time-slot (which makes it more netorase).
2: You have to take the virginity of at least 2 of the girls to start the ntr (so no pure girl get's corrupted by rival).
3: You can only get NTR-scenes with the 3 starting girls (at least the times I played) which makes all the other girls "immune" to NTR.
4: The girls will like the rival more, yes, but they will not leave you, so they are just loyal working maids, who likes to get fucked more by others...
5: The choice of "personal" or "public" maid is something I also don't...like. That could have been the perfect option to activate/deactivate the NTR for every girl, but it just is for the "whore her out" (meaning: she can do the "sex" jobs but you don't care about her getting fucked, and if you choose to watch, at least I, never saw them having "sex") option...

So overall I would say: the mass of customizations for the girls, and the scenario itself are fun, and would give you a hell of NTR if done right, but for me it feels just like the devs wanted to throw some NTR inside to get us (the NTR-fans) interested to get some more potential buyers. I may have missed some NTR content because of the new dlc's/updates but I think there will be no change to the system (aka choose for her to do it) so it's just some more scenes to watch, but which have no game-relveant meaning (like: the girl will leave the house or skip work for getting fucked by the rival).
Can anyone confirm if there is any additional NTR related content/mechanics in the new updates or maybe some mods, besides the above? Sundaytroll makes an good point about it sounding very bare-bones and generic, while also having great potential if it gets fleshed out. Thanks for the excellent breakdown, by the way :)

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018

yeah the costumization is the best thing about the game,, ntr is just like additional features

also as for point #3 , now every maid can get NTR events

Can anyone confirm if there is any additional NTR related content/mechanics in the new updates or maybe some mods, besides the above? Sundaytroll makes an good point about it sounding very bare-bones and generic, while also having great potential if it gets fleshed out. Thanks for the excellent breakdown, by the way :)
nope, it's just like Sundaytroll said,

Last edited:
Reactions: erenjaeger

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Any NTR game on here that reached NTRPG2 levels of dark?

(Aside from Thug Hero Party that is)

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
I just looked at the new 'Big Brother' game. I'm like the idea of the not so static picture-reaction (mens: spying on girls in shower will have multiple pictures and not every time the same) but the development is going on sooooo slow. I was hoping to see some more fleshed out content for the eric-path, but it seems it will take another half year to be interesting...

I tried some games in the last months, but most are just simple and plain. To get some real good, slow corrupting (best if combined with mystery) NTR you have to watch for old games, because most games nowadays just speed up to show some sex.
I mean Tyrant is going to be slower with every update, and gets more messed up if you ask me.
Lifeplay could be one of the best, but this game is ugly (UI and controls) so it isn't working out for me.
Love&Sex SB has one limited NTR-event and peaople are instantly whining why it has to bee there (overall this game could be a real good game for NTR...).
The guy in charge was good, but is so much grind.
Amnesia sounds good, but I think we have to wait at least 3 years till we got some content...
Spiral Legend V is my favorit, but I need translation, and the MTL version is having so many errors, so when the real translation is done I will watch again.

Has anyone looked at Seeds of chaos? I played it 1-1.5 years ago, and the way the NTR happended sounded interesting, but was going on so slow. But this gameplay made it easy to fail and get some damn game over (found some guides so next time I will not fail so hard in the beginning).

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Seeds of Chaos has some great NTR scenes, and if you use the console you don't even have to grind your way through the game and just go to the interesting parts.

reaver34

Sep 23, 2018
Greetings, fellow deviants who enjoy "dark" and "sordid" simples things such as NTR and are looked down for it, I today join you on the (Un?)Holy crusade to conquer the perfect NTR game in the universe.

i got hoocked into this genre after playing Leane of the legitimate crown, uploaded here on the sanctuary of culture that is F95.

i thanks MetroidSuperFan *murmur "Blessed be his name"* for translating this game, masta be a nightmare, but you did an incredible job, loves ya mate!

small tangent aside, i step out of the shadows today to ask for your assistance! allow me to explain;

(long post honestly, i wont stain this thread with it so i'll just put a spoiler thingy for the few who may want to read)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes