Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017

Leane 2 full translation for the latest version !!!
What a great news :)

Should I start with Leane 1, before playing Leane 2? I mean the temptation is so strong given that leane 2 is fully translated.

kenjifire1

Aug 15, 2017
What a great news :)

Should I start with Leane 1, before playing Leane 2? I mean the temptation is so strong given that leane 2 is fully translated.
Leane 2 is such an improvement over Leane 1, It might be better to just go straight to 2, also they both have different stories Leane 2 taking years before Leane 1, so you are not really missing any important plot points.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
I just saw that URE-006 is subbed! Onikubo Hirohisu's comic "Slave wife Mariko" was never translated to English. Madonna published a Jav movie about it a few years ago. Now we can watch this movie with English subs. Enjoy;

If anyone interested, here's the link to the comic but remember it is in Japanese and was never translated:

iamabot001

Aug 22, 2017
Someone can add: Foot of the Mountains to the Western NTR compilation. Initially it is just rape, but starts to transform to NTR type B. It is grindy as fuck (worse than Big Brother) and at no time will you have any clue what you are supposed to do. There exists walkthrough and save games but it may just fail to let you create a bond with the character and any hope of thrill from the NTR will fly out of the window. It's code is an even greater pile of shit and you can't expect any help looking at it. But the small NTR scene is rewarding IMO and pushes exactly the right buttons. It turns to NTR Type B (initially rape, but the OP starts to enjoy it later) after playing the scene the third time - subtle hints like the cries of pain turn to moans and she begins to do some things on her own without being told to do so.

NTR Type B is very exciting to me. Can someone recommend me more of such games (or comics) - western preferably - where Milfs (preferably family but it doesn't matter much) cuck the MC? What would make it really good is how subtle it is. I don't like it when they constantly praise the one doing the NTR or talk about it much. More like MC peeps on them and she notices and looks him in the eyes but doesn't react and just continues doing whatever she was doing like nothing ever happened.

Last edited:

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Recently i've been rlly into ntr, especially the heavy ones with ahegao and a lot of corruption, like Nymphonia Priestess and NTR Knight. But it's rlly hard to find like those... Bokujou is making FGMamma but nobody brings the new versions to f95 and it seems like Takeda Hiromitsu finally released the ver 1.0 of his ntrpg

Reactions: Morgoth666

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Recently i've been rlly into ntr, especially the heavy ones with ahegao and a lot of corruption, like Nymphonia Priestess and NTR Knight. But it's rlly hard to find like those... Bokujou is making FGMamma but nobody brings the new versions to f95 and it seems like Takeda Hiromitsu finally released the ver 1.0 of his ntrpg
Takeda released a ntrpg? Where? I love the artist style.

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
yeah, saw your list and grabbed a few of those games. i prefer it when you play male MC but sadly the majority was female MC. that doesn't deter me from trying out the ones that male MC. for my taste. i like to see GF, moms, sisters, etc. taken by other men, regardless of it's willing, unwilling, blackmail, rape. my ntr is pretty open to anything. except netorase. it doesn't have that "heart strings are pulled" if you are the one giving your girl away.

only played 1 game where your GF (actual GF and not just a girl you like) loses her virginity to another man before she can do it with you if you want her too. it's a netorase situation so it was hot, but didn't feel bad. of course, it's all by choice. she never gets taken if you don't tell her too. very choice driven game.

there is this game peasant quest where u can easily save mia in the woods from getting fucked forcefully by two goblins, but u can choose to rationalize it by saying its best to wait so she doesn't get hit in the crossfire and get hurt. so you enjoy as you watch and hear her moan as two goblins fuck her. games liek this?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
is there a lot of NTR in the game? i'll try it out if there is. dont want to download a 2.5GB game for just 1 NTR scene.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
There are also NTR scenes for the other girls depending of your choices. I dont know if it is one scene per girl, that was as far as i got.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I've asked this question previously but this seems like to place to truly ask it, is there any game on this site with "hidden" NTR (as in, it's not explicitly advertised as being an NTR game or having NTR)?

The only game i can think of is Big Brother, where you have Eric show up and try to steal your girls, but aside from that i can't think of any. Anyone?

Edit: Also a challenge for you guys, a (good) game on this site with satisfying Netori.

Last edited:

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
If anyone missed the latest Shindol release, it was great. Much better than the generic stuff that comes nowadays and the characters have personality. A good read;

II337

Jul 13, 2018
Hey guys I recently joined the NTR cult.

I really enjoyed

EVERY Atelier Sakura Game

Please Bang my Wife

Cuckolding Report 1 + 2

I really love nice artwork. Can someone recommend me some must played?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes