Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
NTR is centered around the feeling of loss and betrayal and can therefore just as easily destroy another kind of relationship other than a romantic one. NTR of a mother or sister is an invasion of the victims life. Their homelife forever ruined beyond repair and in extreme cases, even the affection and respect of their mother or sister being shattered as the NTR perpetrator becomes the center of their world.

It's the same with any NTR that targets someone that isn't romantically involved the the MC, but is considered important by them. Like a one sided crush, a childhood friend or a senior at a workplace. As long as the MC cares, NTR can happen.
This is a very vague attitude to the NTR. If you want your mother or sister, this is a different genre. maybe there are elements of NTR, but very specific.

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
Ignazzio NTR best NTR is love NTR is life c4cuckold @garbelion03 Voilsh Firefly imstilldreaming Kara Zor-El Mildlyvenomous123 Durville Eye-switcher brynhildr DiegoSaintE userpass ozzbrain cleanfeel Brucewills dartred @leonhart025 Stev1 Fgdh DarthSeduction mike1991 SvenVlad LifeTime law of ntr TheMagister mirandri armion82 Amanda Carter hitmanbhi sora21345 yawningcanoe thedude Shirafune numanumani, TrueNemesis, stupid_army

https://f95zone.to/threads/artificial-academy-mini-unlimited-1-5-3.40544/

You will FAP all day long, guaranteed !!!

Generally, it is a school simulator with males and females doing erotic things based on various parameters. Girls will cuck you to the limit.

Some insights:

- as stated in the FAQ, you save before sleep only, you slelect PC every day after the sleep.
- enable antialiasing
- increase MC's speed in the options
- put 1500MB into combined buffers
- read wiki1: wiki2:
- like in RL some men are successful, some are not. Here too! Probably based on theirs or girls virtue and sociability.
- AA2QtEdit.exe edits saves
- AA2Edit / Launch / Make Male or Make Female Character / Open File / Modules
Here you can enable cuckoldry modules: Cuck, Dirty, Klutz, Sticky Cum, Vivid Imagination
- in case you don't have them.
TBH I started w/o modules, tomorrow I'll restart with them.
- make all characters hetero - in AA2Edit before starting the game or AA2QtEdit if on started one. Nothing against lgbt, but here it is unnecessary layer of confusion, difficulty and (most important) cause of frustration (gays/bi nagging MC every few seconds). Yes, this game is mostly about being nagged by girls.
- big school is not always better. Currently I have 50% of team wiped for either not taking part in ero/social or because of excessive fuckery which caused a mess. 50% is big enough for comfortable play.
thanks for the advertisement, how much did you pay for this message?

Last edited:

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Ignazzio NTR best NTR is love NTR is life c4cuckold @garbelion03 Voilsh Firefly imstilldreaming Kara Zor-El Mildlyvenomous123 Durville Eye-switcher brynhildr DiegoSaintE userpass ozzbrain cleanfeel Brucewills dartred @leonhart025 Stev1 Fgdh DarthSeduction mike1991 SvenVlad LifeTime law of ntr TheMagister mirandri armion82 Amanda Carter hitmanbhi sora21345 yawningcanoe thedude Shirafune numanumani, TrueNemesis, stupid_army

Generally, it is a school simulator with males and females doing erotic things based on various parameters. Girls will cuck you to the limit.

Some insights:

- as stated in the FAQ, you save before sleep only, you slelect PC every day after the sleep.
- enable antialiasing
- like in RL some men are successful, some are not. Here too! Probably based on theirs or girls virtue and sociability.
Here you can enable cuckoldry modules: Cuck, Dirty, Klutz, Sticky Cum, Vivid Imagination
- make all characters hetero - in AA2Edit before starting the game or AA2QtEdit if on started one. Nothing against lgbt, but here it is unnecessary layer of confusion, difficulty and (most important) cause of frustration (gays/bi nagging MC every few seconds). Yes, this game is mostly about being nagged by girls.
- big school is not always better. Currently I have 50% of team wiped for either not taking part in ero/social or because of excessive fuckery which caused a mess. 50% is big enough for comfortable play.
Not sure what's going on, but in the first link you posted, it isn't letting me download:

So I download that, and then download the Here you can enable cuckoldry module with your mega link?

Jun 6, 2017
This is a very vague attitude to the NTR. If you want your mother or sister, this is a different genre. maybe there are elements of NTR, but very specific.
It is the exact opposite of "vague". The element of loss, betrayal and corruption are shared by the vast majority of NTR stories, be they about lovers or family members. Without those elements, the story isn't NTR. It's just a rape story.
I have no idea what YOUR definition of NTR could possibly be if you can't understand what I meant. I didn't even say anything about "wanting your mother or sister." I said it's about the invasion of the victims life and the tragedy that follows. It is a textbook NTR setup that I've seen a hundred times over and doesn't require an established romantic relationship, or romantic feelings at all to make the act of NTR hurt.

Now... What is YOUR definition of NTR? I would love to hear it.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

Some insights:

- enable antialiasing
Can girls get pregnant from all the fuckery? I've always wanted to test if they could but it was sort of hard to get them to fuck around in the base version.

Zutopik

May 3, 2019
Big Brother NTR is kinda weak (it's not an NTR only story, and it should be avoidable in later builds, which is fine by me), but not bad IMO :)

Not only NTRPG2, but also NTRPG1 is good, and if you are into Japanese VN, try these, they are in my best NTR list IMO:
- Honto no Kimochi :
- Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi :
- Ore to Saeko-san to Netorare Mail :
- Aiyoku no Apron :
Big Brother NTR is kinda weak (it's not an NTR only story, and it should be avoidable in later builds, which is fine by me), but not bad IMO :)

Not only NTRPG2, but also NTRPG1 is good, and if you are into Japanese VN, try these, they are in my best NTR list IMO:
- Honto no Kimochi :
- Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi :
- Ore to Saeko-san to Netorare Mail :
- Aiyoku no Apron :
How can i download this?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I already knew about AA2, thanks for telling me tho c:
And I agree, to some degree, that there's some ntr into it (well unless you became a couple that is. But even so, if some female have certain traits, it still happen yeah), so I recommend it myself too c:

Can girls get pregnant from all the fuckery? I've always wanted to test if they could but it was sort of hard to get them to fuck around in the base version.
The pregnancy is only a "end game content". Others can't get girls pregnant, only you, and if that happens the game is over and you have to start all over again. Can't tell why they didn't made it like, if that happens, you can still going while the girl maybe can go away obviously, because she's pregnant. Maybe there's a mod out there, that someone made, but alas I never found it 'till today :confused:

Oh, and the ending may vary depends on the relationship you have with the girl:
- if not enough, she will report you to the police saying that you raped her
- if you're a couple, then supposedly both of you drop school and.. I don't know, maybe you get a job somewhere? It's somewhat unclear what happens iirc

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Well. They can. Only from MC's sperm. And it causes... game over.
But there is module for pregnancy, give it a try. I will on next restart!

Also, guys. I have an idea. I'll make class with most fucking males (lowest virtue, highest sociability) and max-virtue girls (and max sociability). Such girls will not fuck w/o being couple etc. Boooooooooooring !

BUT! There is a module which causes dropping of virtue over time due lack of sex and regain through sex. So good girl will fall for evil impregnators and, just after sex, she will refuse sex with MC! Or MC could be perhaps faster? Leeeeeeeeeeeeeets find out !

Shirafune :
1500.JPG

brynhildr
With AA2U girl who is in MC's couple will still fuck around UNLESS they have special traits. OFC if an antagonist is in good terms with her.

My current class:
1500.JPG

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Cul

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
If you have the Mini, the 3d rooms has these. You click on someone then Follow me, then go to secret locations or rooms like classroom/bathroom/nurses office.

Iirc, installing 3d rooms on normal AA2 was a pain. For Mini it's here.

View attachment 599617
Hm, instead of 20 20 20 21 21 21 and 35 35, I think you are supposed to only have one for each number.

sorry hah havent played in a while
I wanna watch sum NPC x NPC action properly like I've shown on the pic D:
Oke I'll try to install that stuff that you linked but let me know how i should play to get the experience I want~

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Oh, though I think that old Reshade only looked good for 3d rooms hah. I guess I could make a new one, maybe later today.

I believe you want to set a toon as voyeur, in character creator (AA2 Edit).

View attachment 599638

the "cuck" module was also there.
But don't 3d scenes work only for PC x NPC scenes? or NPC x NPC too?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Hm, I dont remember. A couple in the corridor vs a couple in the classroom, maybe that one shows you the 3d room?
Meh, seems you're just as confused as me then haha, I'll try what you posted above, which rooms are 3d btw?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Does any1 know how the fuck can I disable "Let's all have a sex" ???
I disabled "Let's all" but it didn't work on sex.
It spoils all mystery. I have to click next phase ASAP. Every time it happens.

• Sad
Reactions: Cul
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes