Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Cul do you know how contest (fight) over a girl works? I don't understand it.
Can I add or delete modules on characters from already ran savegame ?

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Not sure what that is, have you already tried the different versions of win10fix / wined3d here
(window at the start > Scripts > tick one > Settings)

also check that you dont have a 29_sviicc_v52.pp2 here. Two clothes mods break some stuff (hexa vs. SVII)

if you have the normal AA2 installation, it can also be other things...
Found out that voyeur module on PC lets you watch in 3D, so all is good now

WillyThePooh

Mar 28, 2020
I heard it was shota.
I am not sure if this is 'wise' what I'm doing here, but they don't seem to have a problem with it :

Will be very very slow download though.
[/Q
I am not sure if this is 'wise' what I'm doing here, but they don't seem to have a problem with it :

Will be very very slow download though.
thank you

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Reactions: Diablos

CarlaDaniela

Mar 1, 2019
Ignazzio NTR best NTR is love NTR is life c4cuckold @garbelion03 Voilsh Firefly imstilldreaming Kara Zor-El Mildlyvenomous123 Durville Eye-switcher brynhildr DiegoSaintE userpass ozzbrain cleanfeel Brucewills dartred @leonhart025 Stev1 Fgdh DarthSeduction mike1991 SvenVlad LifeTime law of ntr TheMagister mirandri armion82 Amanda Carter hitmanbhi sora21345 yawningcanoe thedude Shirafune numanumani, TrueNemesis, stupid_army

https://f95zone.to/threads/artificial-academy-mini-unlimited-1-5-3.40544/

You will FAP all day long, guaranteed !!!

Generally, it is a school simulator with males and females doing erotic things based on various parameters. Girls will cuck you to the limit.

Some insights:

- as stated in the FAQ, you save before sleep only, you slelect PC every day after the sleep.
- enable antialiasing
- increase MC's speed in the options
- put 1500MB into combined buffers
View attachment 598471
- read wiki1: wiki2:
- like in RL some men are successful, some are not. Here too! Probably based on theirs or girls virtue and sociability.
- AA2QtEdit.exe edits saves
- AA2Edit / Launch / Make Male or Make Female Character / Open File / Modules
Here you can enable cuckoldry modules: Cuck, Dirty, Klutz, Sticky Cum, Vivid Imagination
- in case you don't have them.
TBH I started w/o modules, tomorrow I'll restart with them.
- make all characters hetero - in AA2Edit before starting the game or AA2QtEdit if on started one. Nothing against lgbt, but here it is unnecessary layer of confusion, difficulty and (most important) cause of frustration (gays/bi nagging MC every few seconds). Yes, this game is mostly about being nagged by girls.
- big school is not always better. Currently I have 50% of team wiped for either not taking part in ero/social or because of excessive fuckery which caused a mess. 50% is big enough for comfortable play.
EDIT:
- rather disable "Everyone let's" (too many interruptions), while you still can use it
- rather disable NPC-->PC interruptions and maybbe NPC-NPC too
- even after disabling "Everyone let's have sex" will occur starting orgy and spoiling fun. Then hit right-bottom button for next phase.
- make your character... deaf. Really. You will be able to play dump (deaf) and refuse many actions w/o penalty !
- to make girls fucking, rise sociability first, lower virtue as second option
- there is a Buddha statue and the hidden rooms :)
- MC may be killed in this game!
can you share some classes you created?

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
I liked to play, watch or read a quality work about the cheating/NTR plot in some comics, books etc.
For example, i loved the posibility of a game about King Arthur, Guinevere and Lancelot or the affaire of Sue Storm with Namor etc... Do you know something about that?

RebelCrow64

Aug 26, 2018
I have a request, i want to find a pretty specific kind of NTR game and/or doujin please

- MC can be hero or heroine POV
- Small Penis Boyfriend
- Constant size comparation via dialogue with the "bad guy(s)"
- Visual Size comparation with the "bad guy(s)" (especially if the game/doujin isnt in english) (optional)
- Multiple endings if possible
- No old guys unless they never appear in the CG or sex scenes themselves
- Non too much grinding RPG*
- Anime artstyle or similar (optional)
- Pregnancy
- Birth (optional)

i have all the acerola ntr games and young wife souffle, but i want more, thanks

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes