Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
One of the best NTR games in f95 is Good Girl Gone Bad, lot of options and you can corrupt the female MC or any of her friends and relatives.
https://f95zone.to/threads/good-girl-gone-bad-v1-2-jasmin-dlc-evakiss.2633/ Haven't found anything that comes close.
Dev is about to launch her second game and it's looking pretty promising https://f95zone.to/threads/our-red-string-new-evakiss-game-discussion-thread.47618/
For me, Female MC game is NOT an NTR game, its a corruption game.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
The difference is:
In a manga/story you are an observer. Watching all the things happening, and often seeing what is going on (because of fap) sexualy with the cheating one.

In a game you are the one who get's the options which lead (or help avoiding) the NTR.
By this terms: choosing the NTR as female MC is more like "how naughty will I be" which is mainly seen as corruption. You will get some flavor by her thoughts about cheating with someone other than her friend/husband, but since you have chosen it, it's somehow ignorable.
Otherwise if you play as male MC you will have the jealousy kickin in really hard if you see her feelings changing.

So most players (as they are mostly man) would prefer the male MC for the "true"-NTR feeling.

Oh, and there is female MC NTR where she will see her friend/husband got taken away...but these one are so less, it seems no one is interested in this...(For fapping this could be interesting...)

qliphort316

Dec 20, 2019
Hi new here. I'm quite dive in this NTR world so I would like to share some of knowledge regarding Ntr game.

41821 (1).jpg

The upcoming probably will be the masterpiece of NTR in recent years based on how the prequel game ended. Japanese fan already super hyped for this. Animesharing member also hyped for this from last year.

41824.jpg

announced their latest swapping game which is mind boggling on how many swinging theme they make. As a one of the best NTR developer in last decade, I'm not worried with this. They know on how to make fantastic NTR scenario.

Last edited:

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
I actually just noticed this. Manhwa's typically have an NTR storyline.
Typically fond of It's kind of a slow corruption in my opinion.

Reactions: CobraPL

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Not sure how I got here, but this thread feels like an oasis to me
getting sick and tired with all the hateful post from the anti-ntr in almost every thread
Gonna scroll through and bookmark this thread now
Welcome, my friend.
I believe that older posts are rich in content, feel free to explore

Reactions: rev33

FalseOath

Jan 30, 2018
Yeah that one got my attention I wish i could understand more about the story

Use the link below. Just type in "Mom in College (Chapter Number)". It's just a rough english overview of the chapters though.
(There's an english translation in the previous link I gave though it's only up to 16 currently.)

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

So, I posted post about second game (after Dungeon and Bride) made by Makura Cover Soft. This time VN with heavy cuckold elements. No pirated copy available - buy and support the author :)

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I realize NTR is a term that came out of Japan, but it seems like most games in this genre are very Japanese and it's just not a style I normally find very appealing, to be honest. Or using weird platforms. Is the list of Western games in the beginning of this thread really all there is for non-Japanese games (I prefer Renpy myself)? Or it's just not been really updated?

Fgdh

Apr 25, 2017
I think ntr is what happens between you and your wife or girlfriend, all these games and comics about the son and mother and about the little sisters are not ntr, this is another fetish.
why should I worry that someone fucked my mother or sister? I should worry about my woman ...........

Last edited:
Reactions: patrickB
Jun 6, 2017
I think ntr is what happens between you and your wife or girlfriend, all these games and comics about the son and mother and about the little sisters are not ntr, this is another fetish.
why should I worry that someone fucked my mother or sister? I should worry about my woman ...........
NTR is centered around the feeling of loss and betrayal and can therefore just as easily destroy another kind of relationship other than a romantic one. NTR of a mother or sister is an invasion of the victims life. Their homelife forever ruined beyond repair and in extreme cases, even the affection and respect of their mother or sister being shattered as the NTR perpetrator becomes the center of their world.

It's the same with any NTR that targets someone that isn't romantically involved the the MC, but is considered important by them. Like a one sided crush, a childhood friend or a senior at a workplace. As long as the MC cares, NTR can happen.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Ignazzio NTR best NTR is love NTR is life c4cuckold @garbelion03 Voilsh Firefly imstilldreaming Kara Zor-El Mildlyvenomous123 Durville Eye-switcher brynhildr DiegoSaintE userpass ozzbrain cleanfeel Brucewills dartred @leonhart025 Stev1 Fgdh DarthSeduction mike1991 SvenVlad LifeTime law of ntr TheMagister mirandri armion82 Amanda Carter hitmanbhi sora21345 yawningcanoe thedude Shirafune numanumani, TrueNemesis, stupid_army

https://f95zone.to/threads/artificial-academy-mini-unlimited-1-5-3.40544/

You will FAP all day long, guaranteed !!!

Generally, it is a school simulator with males and females doing erotic things based on various parameters. Girls will cuck you to the limit.

Some insights:

- as stated in the FAQ, you save before sleep only, you slelect PC every day after the sleep.
- enable antialiasing
- increase MC's speed in the options
- put 1500MB into combined buffers
View attachment 598471
- read wiki1: wiki2:
- like in RL some men are successful, some are not. Here too! Probably based on theirs or girls virtue and sociability.
- AA2QtEdit.exe edits saves
- AA2Edit / Launch / Make Male or Make Female Character / Open File / Modules
Here you can enable cuckoldry modules: Cuck, Dirty, Klutz, Sticky Cum, Vivid Imagination
- in case you don't have them.
TBH I started w/o modules, tomorrow I'll restart with them.
- make all characters hetero - in AA2Edit before starting the game or AA2QtEdit if on started one. Nothing against lgbt, but here it is unnecessary layer of confusion, difficulty and (most important) cause of frustration (gays/bi nagging MC every few seconds). Yes, this game is mostly about being nagged by girls.
- big school is not always better. Currently I have 50% of team wiped for either not taking part in ero/social or because of excessive fuckery which caused a mess. 50% is big enough for comfortable play.
EDIT:
- rather disable "Everyone let's" (too many interruptions), while you still can use it
- rather disable NPC-->PC interruptions and maybbe NPC-NPC too
- even after disabling "Everyone let's have sex" will occur starting orgy and spoiling fun. Then hit right-bottom button for next phase.
- make your character... deaf. Really. You will be able to play dump (deaf) and refuse many actions w/o penalty !
- to make girls fucking, rise sociability first, lower virtue as second option
- there is a Buddha statue and the hidden rooms :)
- MC may be killed in this game!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes