Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I was spoiled, it ruined the (NTR) plot. What I can say, there is enough NTR and book is written good enought, to justify reading it. And yes, as every proper NTR, it starts not sooner than at 40-50%. I encountered 1st NTR scene, which is preludium only. I know also what comes until the end of book. Confirmed from few, different sources. So what I can honestly say now - just read it.

Short answer is that MC is cucked more than in one scene.
Are you talking about the whole triology here ? thats alot of Reading if the books themselves arent that good but maybe they are?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
OK, so 1st book contains small amount of NTR. So most hardcore element I saw as confirmed must be later. Maybe it is better, cause it causes bigger shock.
Series is at least very decent to read itself.

Last edited:

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
OK, so 1st book contains small amount of NTR. So most hardcore element I saw as confirmed must be later. Maybe it is better, cause it causes bigger shock.
Series is at least very decent to read itself.
Yeah , i have started to read it , it seems ok to read on its own, but of course looking forward to the NTR elements.
Edit: read two of the books, and while they are quite good the NTR elements are miniscule so far.

Last edited:

Cudder

Feb 13, 2018
Btw chichimafia "The Breasts God" (Sana's Dev)
new game is out, RJ273120
Not translated of course, just use text extractor for now

Reactions: erenjaeger

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Himawari wa Yoru ni Saku (Sunflower) is one of the best NTR hentais ever written. Now, Madonna turned it to a movie with beautiful Nao Jinguuji as the actress. Don't miss !

Hentai :
Movie :

Morgoth666

Mar 26, 2018
Most of you probably already know of this doujinshi, but I'll post it anyway. Quick, immediate, effective, with a lot of fetishes and good art. I'm gonna keep an eye on the artist...

Last edited:
Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Himawari wa Yoru ni Saku (Sunflower) is one of the best NTR hentais ever written. Now, Madonna turned it to a movie with beautiful Nao Jinguuji as the actress. Don't miss !

Hentai :
Movie :
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9A4E6CB641F3CDB9362F0538807DA63366D881B0

Reactions: Morgoth666

Khime

Sep 5, 2017

Link to LINDA's localization project. It's coming out tomorrow. You can follow it too in that link. LINDA draws quality NTR and i recommend anyone who can and really likes NTR or Linda's to support PUSH because this might be the last chance to translate those doujins and maybe future works from LINDA.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jadon Sancho

Throwaway7777

Mar 7, 2018
Are there any other games from F95 you gentlemen can recommend me?

The only NTR game on this site I really like is The Tyrant. While it has a ridiculous logic (The girls just throw themselves at the bull and they met like two times in total), I just prefer girls who consent to the NTR (Cheating essentially) or netorase.

Amor Magical Academy was pretty cool too but too much grinding for me I just used a save and gallery.
Don't quite like Type C NTR (Non-consensual NTR, rape/unwilling girl).

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Are there any other games from F95 you gentlemen can recommend me?

The only NTR game on this site I really like is The Tyrant. While it has a ridiculous logic (The girls just throw themselves at the bull and they met like two times in total), I just prefer girls who consent to the NTR (Cheating essentially) or netorase.

Amor Magical Academy was pretty cool too but too much grinding for me I just used a save and gallery.
Don't quite like Type C NTR (Non-consensual NTR, rape/unwilling girl).
Look for the games in my signature, and I’m pretty sure you will have some fun !

Jun 17, 2018
This is novel.

Use google translator to read webpage. Title = "Newly married wife's story" I'm worried, maybe some people already suggested this novel before...

I think so many people in this thread already would know about this author, as he already wrote famous Japanese NTR novel "Tomohame"

You can read this for free from there, use google translator or any other good translator. Tomohame is not quite my type of NTR, as I prefer "realistic" story and good reason / motivation of NTR/NTL, story of not easy neither slutty heroines, something nicely describes heroine's mind of falling to adultery without knowing her partner about her cheating. Tomohame is more close to typical cheating story. However, damn, the author of Tomohame really knows how to write NTL/NTR novel sooooo horny.

"Newly married wife's story" is not something that 100% satisfy my criteria for NTR, but still it is a good one. This novel is collection of stories for 3 young wives, and I think especially Kaoru's story is very good and reasonable motivation is involved (though I think her falling was bit too easy).

His other work "don't call me magical girl" is also fantastic work. In this novel, "motivation" of cheating is not that reasonable because it is fantasy, something related with magical power. However, description of falling of heroine -guilt, regret, process of slowly being corrupted and slowly being depraved- is very nicely described. One bad thing is, heroine's BF is kinda dull and stupid guy, which breaks my immersion. But still, if you want to read a good "fall of heroine" type NTR, this deserves to be a good example.

Author recently published the second story of Tomohame, which I didn't read yet but I will try later.

Reactions: zebucetiva

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
This is novel.

Use google translator to read webpage. Title = "Newly married wife's story" I'm worried, maybe some people already suggested this novel before...

I think so many people in this thread already would know about this author, as he already wrote famous Japanese NTR novel "Tomohame"

You can read this for free from there, use google translator or any other good translator. Tomohame is not quite my type of NTR, as I prefer "realistic" story and good reason / motivation of NTR/NTL, story of not easy neither slutty heroines, something nicely describes heroine's mind of falling to adultery without knowing her partner about her cheating. Tomohame is more close to typical cheating story. However, damn, the author of Tomohame really knows how to write NTL/NTR novel sooooo horny.

"Newly married wife's story" is not something that 100% satisfy my criteria for NTR, but still it is a good one. This novel is collection of stories for 3 young wives, and I think especially Kaoru's story is very good and reasonable motivation is involved (though I think her falling was bit too easy).

His other work "don't call me magical girl" is also fantastic work. In this novel, "motivation" of cheating is not that reasonable because it is fantasy, something related with magical power. However, description of falling of heroine -guilt, regret, process of slowly being corrupted and slowly being depraved- is very nicely described. One bad thing is, heroine's BF is kinda dull and stupid guy, which breaks my immersion. But still, if you want to read a good "fall of heroine" type NTR, this deserves to be a good example.

Author recently published the second story of Tomohame, which I didn't read yet but I will try later.
where is the full version of Newly married wife's story?

Reactions: Eye-switcher
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes