Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
1580223420468.png
You need to click on arrow UP. It will be gray for you.
Not to mention some morons reported my thread (on Reddit) to moderators. And it awaits approval.

On Reddit, before morons reported my thread to mods and moron-mods deleted it, I acquired following info:
- no spoilers, NTR there !
EDIT: do not read until there is confirmation about NTR. There is suspicion of trolling.

Last edited:

mirandri

Donor
Feb 15, 2017
Thanks for the links and the post on reddit to bad it got locked :) But I have read Terry Goodkind books. I cant remember there was any NTR in those books. Or I just remember wrong. A good few years since I last read them.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Thanks for the links and the post on reddit to bad it got locked :) But I have read Terry Goodkind books. I cant remember there was any NTR in those books. Or I just remember wrong. A good few years since I last read them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- is that true?

mirandri

Donor
Feb 15, 2017
I dont think so.. If remember correct, the story about them was "true love" and her power is that she can make people confess crimes and so one.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 532140
You need to click on arrow UP. It will be gray for you.
Not to mention some morons reported my thread (on Reddit) to moderators. And it awaits approval.

On Reddit, before morons reported my thread to mods and moron-mods deleted it, I acquired following info:
EDIT: do not read until there is confirmation about NTR. There is suspicion of trolling.
I can hardly help with recommendations.
The books I have bought since I saw them on goodreads are from Urban Fantasy type

-Kate Daniels series from Ilona Andrews

-Mercy Thompson series from Patricia Briggs

-Jane Yellowrock series from Faith Hunter

Jun 17, 2018
Thread is already removed from /Fantasy because of prudish, left-wing, lgbt/feminist morons. Who think NTR does not fit, but sexual abuse database fits, LGBTQ+ database fits. Explicit sexual-related thread fits.
That really sucks and not logical, LGBTQs are one of the main consumers of gay erotica including BL and lesbian genre. Why do they think such market exists? Because there is a needs. Continuous and non-stopping needs from customers. Typical leftist double standard. I'm not even surprised, but really disgusting and hypocritic group people.

Reactions: Icarus Media

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
NTR confirmed ! I'll check two other series, after I finish this one. But this is OK!

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Is the NTR one time or does it happend more, if you know? ;)
I was spoiled, it ruined the (NTR) plot. What I can say, there is enough NTR and book is written good enought, to justify reading it. And yes, as every proper NTR, it starts not sooner than at 40-50%. I encountered 1st NTR scene, which is preludium only. I know also what comes until the end of book. Confirmed from few, different sources. So what I can honestly say now - just read it.

Short answer is that MC is cucked more than in one scene. EDIT: Well, 1st book has background +
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: mirandri
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes