Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
Does someone have any tips on games including cheating a wife or girlfriend, voyeurism and swinging? I don't fancy games where MC are being humiliated. Most of the games I have already found is being abandoned or censured. The sort of games like "A Happy Marriage" and "The Tyrant" is very good. More of this type of games I want tips on.

han_zhang

Nov 29, 2017
Introduction to Netorare (click spoiler):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please consider contributing info !
- largest Visual Novel database, Netorare tag
- games here, on F95, tagged as NTR
- NTR games on ULMF forum (most in Japanese)

Some useful links:

0. needed to run Japanese games.
1. - the BEST one, Japanese only, I suggest using Visual Novel Reader, there is SpoilerAL table for it. Leane 1 is OK too. Do not check screens from game before first play, do not cheat and do play highest difficulty. Best NTR experience ever !!!
2. Amor Magic Academy - fan translated, use google.
3. Babysitter - https://f95zone.to/threads/2428/
4. My Wife's A Star by DeviantWiz https://f95zone.to/threads/17993/
5. Some Japanese titles:
a) Oyakorankan - there is good interface translation. I could be best NTR game ever, but in JAP only :/
b) Tsumamigui 3
c) Heartful Maman
d) Boku no Kanojo wa Gatenkei
All in Japanese only, but.... I had fun despite not knowing what they talking about LOL
6. SLG (simulation games) with NTR: Crusader Kings 2, Fire Emblem 4, RAI-7PUK, ERA games
7. Partner-swapping games: Swapping Party (JAP), Swing & Miss, Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris
9. , his is true, retired NTR legend. You need to play them.
Dude, if you read this, come back, community misses you badly !!! Oh, his games are text or text + image ones.
10. Maybe best NTR doujin ever written: Musa - , , Fork in the road: , .

NTR Discord channels !
`NTR Game Zone` - most active, good for NTR game developers, some real time experience reports etc.
`Netorare Nation`
`/ntr/`
`NTR RPG` for role playing NTR via Discord - defunct/inactive, but you may try sth.
thx

• Love
Reactions: CobraPL

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Had some spare time, and tried goblinboys games. I don't know why he is called a ntr-legend. Schooldreams 1 (camping) was nice, but this sort of game is so unfunny to play. And what annoyed me most: you go for your girl's virginity, but the ntr only starts if you cheat on her (which is instant detected) and that is bad. Nicely written, yes, but as game, and for story telling I would say only 3 of 5 points. A lot potential...
I was so hoping, after Mike got a feeling of her breasts he would take her from me (I wasn't cheating) during the game, but no matter how often I played it (till he get her off or she him) she save her virginity for me. Go for the hide and seek, found Melissa, waited around...20 turns, Mike still was kissing/groping her.
If this would be easier to play, I would say: okay more of it...

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Had some spare time, and tried goblinboys games. I don't know why he is called a ntr-legend. Schooldreams 1 (camping) was nice, but this sort of game is so unfunny to play. And what annoyed me most: you go for your girl's virginity, but the ntr only starts if you cheat on her (which is instant detected) and that is bad. Nicely written, yes, but as game, and for story telling I would say only 3 of 5 points. A lot potential...
I was so hoping, after Mike got a feeling of her breasts he would take her from me (I wasn't cheating) during the game, but no matter how often I played it (till he get her off or she him) she save her virginity for me. Go for the hide and seek, found Melissa, waited around...20 turns, Mike still was kissing/groping her.
It was, IIRC, his 2nd game. Also, Release date: 14-Aug-2006
I was disappointed same way you were. Still, his games were milestones for NTR.

Vitreoush

Oct 2, 2017
As another poster noted, it was a completely different era of adult games. If you didn't grow up with text adventures, it's surely going to be a really huge learning curve. Also, it was literally one of his first, if not THE first game he had ever made, so give him a break there. If you want much more polished NTR games of his, try School Dreams 3, Meteor, or the Tesliss Equation. Probably the most straightforwards of those is SD3, but Meteor and Tesliss Equation have some pretty neat mechanics if you like some more sophistication in your game. I would also say that the images he put in those games still hold up pretty darn well, even compared to modern fare (and pretty damn good for a western NTR game, which always seem to have pretty terrible graphics for one reason or another).

For those who find those types of games to your liking, people can also try BBBen's last Pervert Action Crisis game, or Ice's games Working Man and Mystic Rhythms.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
As another poster noted, it was a completely different era of adult games. If you didn't grow up with text adventures, it's surely going to be a really huge learning curve. Also, it was literally one of his first, if not THE first game he had ever made, so give him a break there. If you want much more polished NTR games of his, try School Dreams 3, Meteor, or the Tesliss Equation. Probably the most straightforwards of those is SD3, but Meteor and Tesliss Equation have some pretty neat mechanics if you like some more sophistication in your game. I would also say that the images he put in those games still hold up pretty darn well, even compared to modern fare (and pretty damn good for a western NTR game, which always seem to have pretty terrible graphics for one reason or another).

For those who find those types of games to your liking, people can also try BBBen's last Pervert Action Crisis game, or Ice's games Working Man and Mystic Rhythms.
Do you know where can i get the list of NTR type AIF game?

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Okay, I have not expected to get a "perfect" game.
And yes without growing up with those games makes it really hard to play (not to enjoy) one.
And for the story itself, the way it "goes" (like the damn hot spin the bottle where you can see some superb mike/becky actions) is fantastic (no problem with text-erotic) I don't need these pictures. As I mentioned: what I want from any ntr-game is the option to avoid it, not the option: "avoid it" or "push her to it". And that is the only thing I really found "bad" on this one.
Tried SD3...man text games are really a pain in the ass, when you have to search for the right commands (so I tried the walkthrough which leads to 4(?) endings if I remember correct) and it seems the ntr is getting molly fucked by her boyfriend. And for me that was somehow...boring. Yeah fucking these little sister would be nice, but through the whole game you get these "becky is your perfect gf" impression, so...why cheating? And she isn't get fucked by anyone else, if I have seen correct (as I told you: I am bad at this sort of gaming). That is somehow...disappointing. (Also the truth or dare game was an missed option to let becky tell all you/mike was her first, so this could run different ways, it just done the "and so it happened, you remember..." which is neutral, but an wasted opportunity.
TeslissEquation made similar "mistakes" for me. You were softly directed to "Emily would be your perfect gf" but at the point where I thought okay, now she will be taken, the game changed to fantasy setting, and suddenly Emily was not Emily anymore...
This made the whole progress of staying "true" to her somehow hollow. I mean I hoped after drugging her for testing, that after I doesn't wanted her to be on drugs at first sex, she would call the bully...but nope...
Meteor is on the list, but I think it would be similar like the others.

Positive: These story-telling is really nice done, and the build-up is taking place at a reasonable pace.
Negative: But if ntr is decided by one point in the story (like in camping) it throws away all the good points from before...

PS: Actual I'm playing the bottel spinning game a lot, because I like these actions of becky&mike if you haven't cheated to her.

Reactions: greenp

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
I'm currently developing an NTR game and I've just shared how it's going to work, here's the link if you're interested: https://f95zone.to/threads/goddess-saga-darkness-a-semi-open-world-rpg-game.43643/

(In the comments there is more information)
Looks interesting, but the mechanics sound a little bit too simple for me.
Only 2 stats will define if you get ntred? And all is avoidable? So I have to play like an anti-social bum to "lose" the girls?
But let's see what this will be in the future.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Looks interesting, but the mechanics sound a little bit too simple for me.
Only 2 stats will define if you get ntred? And all is avoidable? So I have to play like an anti-social bum to "lose" the girls?
But let's see what this will be in the future.
The thing with the stats is that i want it to be fair for both type of players: NTR lovers and NTR haters(?) and i think that this is the best option.
The good thing that the game is going to have is that the stats are hidden and you dont know how the relationship is going until is too late(this can be deactivated at the beginning of the game)

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
I understand it, really, but as I said: if you want to bring ntr into a game and you want to get the "right" emotions triggering, you have to think about a more complex system. Most will like it, and a lot will play it if you cut out the ntr correct, because they will get their harem-game.
But (at least for me): to get some ntr-vibes which will kick in, the girl has to be happy with you (so loving the MC), wanting you (have sexual interest in the MC) and then starts to fade to the rival (starting to lose sexual interest first maybe, and then also love...but also only while the rival is slowly building his stats up to her. And now we are at 4 stats for simple "me or rival" choice).
Storywise it is easy to tell (look for VN's where just flags are triggered) but to implement it into a rpg game by stats, just two stats are just a simple mechanic (and will end most time into boring grinding). As example look for the Tyrant, this game set up an interesting scenario, brought in stats, and to make it not to complicated you farm love/lust and if you ignore them, boom: ntr. No matter how much Love you have, you only will get ntr by "ignoring" the girls and that's all (IIrc it doesn't even affect the scene if they love you or are sluts).

And as I told: it sound a bit simple for me...but I am just one person. Start to develop, deliver some playable versions and we will see how this works out. I think (real) avoidable ntr + harem will bring a lot players but the ntr-players will be the minority.

(Also developing more than one route will get you a lot of pressure, because everone will have constant updates to their personal prefered route. And when the "bring new girl" guys come, you have to spread focus even more if you decide to do it.)

Reactions: Cronoxs

Vitreoush

Oct 2, 2017
I understand it, really, but as I said: if you want to bring ntr into a game and you want to get the "right" emotions triggering, you have to think about a more complex system. Most will like it, and a lot will play it if you cut out the ntr correct, because they will get their harem-game.
But (at least for me): to get some ntr-vibes which will kick in, the girl has to be happy with you (so loving the MC), wanting you (have sexual interest in the MC) and then starts to fade to the rival (starting to lose sexual interest first maybe, and then also love...but also only while the rival is slowly building his stats up to her. And now we are at 4 stats for simple "me or rival" choice).
Storywise it is easy to tell (look for VN's where just flags are triggered) but to implement it into a rpg game by stats, just two stats are just a simple mechanic (and will end most time into boring grinding). As example look for the Tyrant, this game set up an interesting scenario, brought in stats, and to make it not to complicated you farm love/lust and if you ignore them, boom: ntr. No matter how much Love you have, you only will get ntr by "ignoring" the girls and that's all (IIrc it doesn't even affect the scene if they love you or are sluts).

And as I told: it sound a bit simple for me...but I am just one person. Start to develop, deliver some playable versions and we will see how this works out. I think (real) avoidable ntr + harem will bring a lot players but the ntr-players will be the minority.

(Also developing more than one route will get you a lot of pressure, because everone will have constant updates to their personal prefered route. And when the "bring new girl" guys come, you have to spread focus even more if you decide to do it.)
You would be surprised at the sophistication of School Dreams 3 and Tesliss Equation with regards to decision points. Goblinboy put an incredible amount of below-the-surface logic to determine what scenes you see and what scenes you don't. For NTR in SD3, I think many would consider some of the Alison scenes to fit, as well as the "Best" endings with Molly and Becky. It's NTR Type A-B though, not so much C. Actually, Meteor is probably the most explicitly NTR type A game (it's all about your girlfriend fooling around behind your back) that Goblinboy wrote, so if that floats your boat, then you should check it out.

As for what another poster requested, a list of NTR AIF, unfortunately there isn't actually that much. Ice/Iceman's games fit, as do some of BBBen's PAC games. Besides those already listed, Goblinboy's other games In Darkness, Last Horizon (the Director's Cut version), and his test game Ghost all have some mild/mod NTR themes (mostly cheating). Can't recall if the Gifts of Phallia games had any of that, they tended to be much more lighthearted and so I don't really believe so. Not much else I can recall off hand. If you can find them David Whyld put out this totally whackadoo series of 4 adult CYOA (Choices, Decisions, Options, Consequences) on the Adrift interpreter that went from totally lighthearted to super dark and crazy perverted, and I could swear there was significant NTR-C buried in that as well, though from an incredibly unique (female lesbian POV) perspective.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
You would be surprised at the sophistication of School Dreams 3 and Tesliss Equation with regards to decision points. Goblinboy put an incredible amount of below-the-surface logic to determine what scenes you see and what scenes you don't.
Yeah, I have sensed that out too, that is one reason why I like these games.

For NTR in SD3, I think many would consider some of the Alison scenes to fit, as well as the "Best" endings with Molly and Becky.
NTR in this case means I take her from someone? I mean I have no real relationship with her if I remember correct...
For me it would be interesting to know if Becky can be "lost" as girlfriend without me beeing an ass to her.

It's NTR Type A-B though, not so much C. Actually, Meteor is probably the most explicitly NTR type A game (it's all about your girlfriend fooling around behind your back) that Goblinboy wrote, so if that floats your boat, then you should check it out.
NTR Type C is interesting thing sometimes, because it means your girl really don't want to do it. But the corruption of her, so she chooses the other one is better for the jaelousy.
I think I'll try meteor next, sounds like it would be really "nice".

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Vitreoush "Ice/Iceman's games fit " - could you elaborate? Any links?

Also, I asked BBBen similar question on Discord.

Well, it depends. The NTR theme wasn't really big in AIF until Goblinboy started doing it, IIRC, but the Sam Shooter series was pretty good and the girls in that tended to sleep around. (Mostly in the sequels, though.)

British Fox and the sequels were also good - quite hard in some respects, but you play as a superheroine who gets into a lot of trouble.

For stuff that's a little less kinky, though still with plenty of erotica, there were the games of Chris Cole and A. Bomire - both of them did a heap of them.

For more NTR-ish stuff, you want to look for people more influenced by Goblinboy, I suspect, so that's a bit later, after he arrived on the scene.
BBBen is also in AIF community since 2004 :)

Vitreoush

Oct 2, 2017
Vitreoush "Ice/Iceman's games fit " - could you elaborate? Any links?

Also, I asked BBBen similar question on Discord.

BBBen is also in AIF community since 2004 :)
Ice/Iceman (he's listed sometimes differently) has two games, Mystic Rhythms and Working Man. Both have significant NTR themes (both type A). I don't really want to spoil Mystic Rhythms, as it has a pretty shocking twist, but suffice it to say literally the first scene involves your wife being involved with someone else. Working Man has scenes where you can catch your wife in the act with another paramour. His games are great, but they really require walkthroughs to get right, since he doesn't really give you consistent hints about what you need to do(or more annoyingly what you can do). I think sometimes he forgets to use standard IF conventions like highlighting keywords or underlining notable statements, or even sometimes calling out present items.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

so what do you suggest to do it more complex?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes